View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 10:49 AM   #46
calia
Playmaker

Re: 2021 schedule release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
Prescott is not in the upper tier of QBs...only in the media's eyes because he has a star on his helmet.

Has he had some good games? Yes.

Has he proved he can sustain it? No. Plus, the rest of the team is trash, thanks in part to the money they have tied up in him and the fumble-machine Zeke. If Dak plays out his 4-year contract is is paid-in-full, he'll make more in those 4 years than Mahomes! Plus, they paid him $31.4 million playing on the tag. Stupid contract for a player they were talking about moving on from a year ago.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/09/dak-pr...boys-contract/

Prescott was averaging something like 425 yards a game last year before he got hurt. It was a function of a porous defense and a running game that was pretty anemic and so he had to sling it a ton (and they have good receivers, it must be admitted). He’s definitely a good QB. Is he great? Time will tell. We just need Sweat and Young to be all over him and then we’ll see. Dallas will be better defensively- they could really only improve there - as they have better players and Quinn is a solid defensive coach. But by how much?

The Giants are an improved team too and will have Barkley back. They added two excellent WRs which was a serious weakness. The O line is still suspect and their skills players will hopefully be very limited by it.

The Eagles will be crap, I think.

The end of our season could be a lot of fun - consequential division games against teams we love to hate. Bring it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05309 seconds with 10 queries