View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 07:32 PM   #49
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Snyder to Stay on a Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
The NFL has fined the Washington Football Team $10 million as a result of the league's investigation into the team's workplace culture.

The money will be "will be used to support organizations committed to character education, anti-bullying, healthy relationships and related topics," the league said.

In addition, Tanya Snyder, who was named the team's co-CEO this week, will take over the day-to-day duties and represent the franchise at league functions for the never several months. Her husband, Dan Snyder, will focus "on a new stadium plan and other matters," the NFL said.

All senior executives, including the Snyders, will take part in training in workplace conduct, covering topics such as bullying, diversity and inclusion, LGBTQ issues, microaggression and unconscious bias.

"I have learned a lot in the past few months about how my club operated, and the kind of workplace that we had. It is now clear that the culture was not what it should be, but I did not realize the extent of the problems, or my role in allowing that culture to develop and continue. I know that as the owner, I am ultimately responsible for the workplace. I have said that and I say it again," Dan Snyder said in a statement.

"I feel great remorse for the people who had difficult, even traumatic, experiences while working here. I'm truly sorry for that. I can't turn back the clock, but I promise that nobody who works here will ever have that kind of experience again, at least not as long as Tanya and I are the owners of this team."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-investigation

Meh .. whatever. Hopefully they actually have a HR Dept and other positions/depts that all the other NFL teams have.

No more skimping on the organizational chart.

With all these new hires by RR to build our an actual complete FO plus this 10M fine .. Dan Snyder low cash flow pocket is hurting even more.

Biggest surprise is they didnt wait until tomorrow, Friday to announce the news.
This, Rog screwed up the timing. Think he meant to say release it at 5 pm the Friday before a long weekend.

Rog basically told Dan they needed to punish him without actually punishing him. Well played commish.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.13025 seconds with 10 queries