View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 03:14 PM   #17
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: What Training Camp battles intrigue you the most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
First: thank you CRed for this thread ! After an offseason filled with non-football talks, good to be back to ball talk !

Low key battle, WR: who does/doesn't make out of Harmon, Wright, AGG and Sims Jr ?

Obviously, excited to see what Dyami Brown and Humphries have for us, and how we gonna use Curtis.

OL battle: it'll be interesting for sure, we have solid depth IMO, I think the only legit uncertainty is can Cosmi beat Leno for the LT starting job. Flowers, Roullier, Scherff and Lucas are pretty much locks in my book.

Edge rushers: We know who and how good our starters are... But what is our depth worth ? How much can we rotate the rookies in ?

Nickel CB: who gets the most snaps early on ? Can St Juste or Moreland step it up to play outside and allow Fuller to play Nickel where he seems to excel ?

Safeties: So, how are we actually going to use Collins ? I didn't think Landon played very well for us so far, but is Reaves a legit starting NFL safety or were we just happy he played better than expected last year ?

EDIT: completely forgot about Bobby McCain in my post, he's listed as a CB on WFT's website. Our DB squad is quite intriguing when it comes to who's gonna do what.
Good breakdowns. This team has such potential. Every position has a starter plus good depth in my opinion. There may be a weak link somewhere, but I don't think it is in the starting 22.

I don't buy the whole QB issue at all. Fitzpatrick is miles above what we had last year and we have a defense and WRs that can bail him out if needed. Our defense beat SF with 0 qb play last year! I forget the stats but I think the defense had more than 10 second half shutouts last year. I am hoping for at least 2 home shutouts, we haven't had that in forever. If the defense plays like that and Fitz does even close to his Miami performances we win the division going away.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.07712 seconds with 10 queries