View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 08:05 AM   #4
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Hunter Biden Art Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Anyone put in a 500K bid for some of Hunter's amazing art work?

If you only want to make excuses or turn this into a Trump thread, we have lots of political threads to whine about those things, so please don't hijack this thread.

Thanks in advance. Let Chico and me, and possibly CRed and Nonniey, aka my best friend for life, have a thread.
Haha, well played.

For the record I agree, the Bidens are handling this all wrong. It comes off pretty sus that your son is entering one of the most subjective fields like this. And that whole line about transparency is crap. If they really wanted to be transparent open the books up and show everyone who's bidding. The best thing for them to do would be to shut the whole thing down though (which they won't bc Hunter needs money and this is the best way to get some apparently).

Also Chico you apparently need a primer in what grifting is. Grifting involves duping innocent/stupid people out of their money, which Trump has the lifetime award for. There aren't any parties in this deal that are being duped, sure they might be paying for access or some other nefarious reason but are they being duped? Highly doubt it.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04543 seconds with 10 queries