View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 09:56 AM   #4
mredskins
MVP

Re: The Good News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
So if this is considered a dupe please 86 it, but this is for good news - anything good that happens to you or that u hear about and feel like sharing. The only other thread i saw that seemed similar was the super happy fun thread. That borders on the silly though. This is strictly for great news! Im gonna kick it off by announcing that today with the help of my hero - my father- i am out of credit card interest hell! Over the last 8 years in this bitch of an economy, me and my wife have amassed a terrible credit card debt. Nothing like stereo systems or fancy clothes or stuff like that. Rescue dogs, children, and food and fuel had put us in major debt. I was making payments and more money was going twards interest than purchases. It sucked. My father basically became my interest free debt consolidation champion tonite. It will be a pleasure to make payments that in essence will be going twards the actual debt and not into the pockets of the damn loan shark credit card companies. I recently started making better money - i work my ass off, but im making good money and i will never let that happen again. Thanks Pops!
Congratulations Annie!

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06096 seconds with 10 queries