View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 07:08 PM   #151
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Around the NFL … week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Never said RR inherited a good team. Lol. I think I started off by saying he didn’t drive us into the ground. We were already in it.

Was totally comparing Rons time in Carolina with Rhules very short time there. I am well aware of the shitshow organization that is us, his cancer, etc. It is why I didn’t really touch on that part of his career…much.

NFL execs fired Ron and replaced him with Rhule who turned around and beat Ron.

When I made my original comment about him doing more with less a couple weeks ago I thought I was clear it was a very small sample size - if not my bad. Rhule might shit the bed and get fired in two years never to coach again? Who knows?

Seriously Chief im not in love with Rhule - haven’t seen enough. This is strictly a hunch and strictly based on an extremely small window. It “appears” though that his team on both sides of the ball have bought in and it is year two. It “appears” that the team is trending up. My hunch says the guy is a good coach and will go down as a better coach than Ron. But, of course, I root for us not them so I hope Ron turns our team around and Rhule and the Panthes can fuck off. Lol. Just objective football talk Chief, and you never answered the question, would you swap coaches? I totally would. Might wind up regretting it of course but I would.
Chief's last line you quoted said he would not swap. Neither would I. Coaching the WFT is not just x's and o's. There is a lot more, and RR has put a lot of order into the chaos.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04276 seconds with 10 queries