View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 08:02 PM   #16
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Re: What Training Camp battles intrigue you the most?

First: thank you CRed for this thread ! After an offseason filled with non-football talks, good to be back to ball talk !

Low key battle, WR: who does/doesn't make out of Harmon, Wright, AGG and Sims Jr ?
Obviously, excited to see what Dyami Brown and Humphries have for us, and how we gonna use Curtis.

OL battle: it'll be interesting for sure, we have solid depth IMO, I think the only legit uncertainty is can Cosmi beat Leno for the LT starting job. Flowers, Roullier, Scherff and Lucas are pretty much locks in my book.

Edge rushers: We know who and how good our starters are... But what is our depth worth ? How much can we rotate the rookies in ?

Nickel CB: who gets the most snaps early on ? Can St Juste or Moreland step it up to play outside and allow Fuller to play Nickel where he seems to excel ?

Safeties: So, how are we actually going to use Collins ? I didn't think Landon played very well for us so far, but is Reaves a legit starting NFL safety or were we just happy he played better than expected last year ?

EDIT: completely forgot about Bobby McCain in my post, he's listed as a CB on WFT's website. Our DB squad is quite intriguing when it comes to who's gonna do what.

Last edited by FrenchSkin; 07-21-2021 at 09:06 AM.
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05813 seconds with 10 queries