View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 09:39 PM   #17
RFKRat
Special Teams

Re: NBA Season 2014-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
yeah, the big measuring stick will be on their first West Coast swing which starts Dec 29th through Jan 5
Meh, not really impressed with the Wizards. Finally started paying attention to them recently and I think they're still a lot of fluff.

Tonight they got another reminder (pushed around by the Bulls who played last night) that they have a ways to go. The other night they struggled to beat a bad Miami team that had lost 8 of 11 and was playing without Bosh. Then, they got pretty much whipped by a mediocre Phoenix team at home. Then tonight despite a couple runs, the Bulls pretty much held serve the whole game, in DC.

This team needs to get its head out of its butt. They're arrogant, cocky and haven't won squat (kind of like the Caps and Nats who are always overhyped). Yeah they beat the Bulls in the playoffs but Chicago didn't have Rose, had let go of Deng and Noah was playing pretty badly hurt.

Now look at their records. They've played easily the majority of their games at home, the only really tough road opponents they've faced have been Cleveland and Toronto (blowout losses each time) and they haven't gone West at all yet. But you look at the Bulls who came in tonight having played most of their games away from home and already having a grueling long road trip under their belt that went from coast to coast.

I'll believe in the Wizards when they get on the road and out of the VC and start taking the competition up a notch. They still look overhyped to me.
RFKRat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05054 seconds with 10 queries