View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 05:16 PM   #49
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Coronavirus (sports edition) thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Everything is so extreme with you. Sometimes you have to make compromises in difficult situations when there are competing interests to consider.

People are doing their best and trying to come up with guidelines and ideas as best they can. Covid sucks but we have to act like adults and make the best of a shitty situation.

I assume you run red lights and hand out cigarettes to toddlers .. because "fucking mafia", right?

Lighten up ... being an adult is about being able to deal with the shittier parts of life and not throwing a tantrum about it.
Locking people in their rooms like they are 2nd class citizens to me is extreme imo. This isn't a compromise for the players. This is the NFL trying to make life hell for them, so they just give up, and go get vaccinated.

The NFL and a large population of Americans in general would probably support forced vaccinations if possible.

If I was a player, I think any risk with getting vaccinated would be way less than not being able to live normally with my teammates.

That is why I got my shot. I wasn't excited to get it. But I decided that I much rather live as normal as possible and take my chances with any adverse side effects to the vaccination. Other people, including players, might not think the same, or just outright don't want it. And that is their choice to make. Doesn't make them all fucking idiots, which seems to be a common theme, not just here, but in general.

When people's rights are being affected, I will always have a problem with it. If that makes me extreme, than I'm extreme.

Totally the same thing.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05796 seconds with 10 queries