View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 02:49 AM   #281
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
So what percentage of people flying confederate flags are not racist? Are they just fond of southern states? Come on man. The percentage of people flying confederate flags that are racist is so high that it is a moot point. That is like saying all people with white hoods aren’t racist.
The thing with racists is they will , for the most part, tell you they are the furthest thing from being racist. They always have some connection to a black person “my mailman is black and we talk all the time”. If your flying a confederate flag you are a racist. Maybe an oblivious one, but one none the less.
Dude, this is literally you! And no, I don't think you're racist at all. I don't think 99% of all people are. But by your measure, you are likely racist.

I'm conservative, so I haven't appointed myself to the Racist Police task force.

I don't know the % and neither do you. But you still call everyone that has one a racist. You know you won't get any push back here. You have no proof, but it's not required.

If you cared, you could look it up on Google, about the confederate flag, and how some people actually do like the south for non-racist reasons.

I think every region of our country has large populations of people that are proud of their region. You literally live in the area of the country with the most obnoxious regional homers we have. So surely you're aware of it.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 06-12-2021 at 03:20 AM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06184 seconds with 10 queries