Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Fresh Start Political Thread

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2021, 12:14 PM   #271
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 28,096
Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
As a starting point ... can we agree the confederate flag is a flag of hate?
Lol…sunnyside this has nothing to do with the stars and bars

This is the continuation by woke losers like Gay to deliberately move “patriotism” into the “racist” category. She’s using the flag here

These things are easy to see. She was appropriately called out for this bullshit
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

“The game plan is what the game plan will be”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-10-2021, 01:10 PM   #272
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 10,875
Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
simple question, do you think the confederate flag is a flag of hate? yes or no.
Do I think every single American that has a confederate flag is hateful/racist? No

Do I think there are a lot of racists that use the confederate flag to show their racism? Yes
__________________
Cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:26 PM   #273
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 16,354
Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Funny you didn't bitch when trumpetts were disrespecting the flag .You ignore your own cult of trumpetts!

Exactly. Chico is the ultimate hypocrite. When Trump or his supporters say something its free speech, locker-room talk or you have to just forget about it because words simply do not mean anything. But when someone on the left says something……it is fuckin cringe worthy at the least and jail-able at most.
Remember when Trump shit all over POW’s? Can u fucking imagine if AOC said that? Ill tell you one thing. The cult would not be flying POW flags next to ones with her name on it. But cults are cults for a reason. Their false messiah can do or say no wrong.

Last edited by punch it in; 06-10-2021 at 02:14 PM.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:28 PM   #274
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 16,354
Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
I love America, I love the flag, I stand and all that but ...

if you cant understand why a POC could be intimidated by white rednecks in their pick up trucks with confederate/trump/american flags being flown ... thats a failure on your part.

Well come on SunnySide it isn’t like they are BLM or some other terrorist organization. They are just fine people.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:33 PM   #275
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 16,354
Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Do I think every single American that has a confederate flag is hateful/racist? No

Do I think there are a lot of racists that use the confederate flag to show their racism? Yes

So what percentage of people flying confederate flags are not racist? Are they just fond of southern states? Come on man. The percentage of people flying confederate flags that are racist is so high that it is a moot point. That is like saying all people with white hoods aren’t racist.
The thing with racists is they will , for the most part, tell you they are the furthest thing from being racist. They always have some connection to a black person “my mailman is black and we talk all the time”. If your flying a confederate flag you are a racist. Maybe an oblivious one, but one none the less.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 03:40 PM   #276
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 28,096
Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Well come on SunnySide it isn’t like they are BLM or some other terrorist organization. They are just fine people.
Fine on both sides?
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

“The game plan is what the game plan will be”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 03:50 PM   #277
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 16,354
Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Fine on both sides?

Thats the ridiculous remark I was summoning in my sarcastic post…yes
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 07:54 AM   #278
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,273
Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Speaking of ridiculous remarks! chico's butt brother is at it again.

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-...011234258.html

Donald Trump: I trust Vladimir Putin more than US intelligence



He is a fucking traitor ,simple as that!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 01:35 PM   #279
nonniey
Special Teams
 
nonniey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 159
Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
So what percentage of people flying confederate flags are not racist? ........
Oh I'd say 0% at this point (although - are reenactors still a thing(that was a thing in the late 90s early oughts)? If so I wouldn't call most of them racists, but imagine it might be hard on them to follow their hobby during today's American version of the Cultural Revolution).

Last edited by nonniey; 06-11-2021 at 04:23 PM.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 04:51 PM   #280
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 16,354
Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Speaking of ridiculous remarks! chico's butt brother is at it again.

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-...011234258.html

Donald Trump: I trust Vladimir Putin more than US intelligence



He is a fucking traitor ,simple as that!

He will say whatever it takes to keep his ass out of jail. Alot like his cult members…..
The fbi is sleazy for one reason…they are investigating his criminal history.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 02:49 AM   #281
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 10,875
Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
So what percentage of people flying confederate flags are not racist? Are they just fond of southern states? Come on man. The percentage of people flying confederate flags that are racist is so high that it is a moot point. That is like saying all people with white hoods aren’t racist.
The thing with racists is they will , for the most part, tell you they are the furthest thing from being racist. They always have some connection to a black person “my mailman is black and we talk all the time”. If your flying a confederate flag you are a racist. Maybe an oblivious one, but one none the less.
Dude, this is literally you! And no, I don't think you're racist at all. I don't think 99% of all people are. But by your measure, you are likely racist.

I'm conservative, so I haven't appointed myself to the Racist Police task force.

I don't know the % and neither do you. But you still call everyone that has one a racist. You know you won't get any push back here. You have no proof, but it's not required.

If you cared, you could look it up on Google, about the confederate flag, and how some people actually do like the south for non-racist reasons.

I think every region of our country has large populations of people that are proud of their region. You literally live in the area of the country with the most obnoxious regional homers we have. So surely you're aware of it.
__________________
Cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 06-12-2021 at 03:20 AM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 07:52 AM   #282
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 3,092
Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post

I think every region of our country has large populations of people that are proud of their region. You literally live in the area of the country with the most obnoxious regional homers we have. So surely you're aware of it.
I will let the Bouncing Souls have my retort: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReSQqktsypY

Last edited by BaltimoreSkins; 06-12-2021 at 08:15 AM.
BaltimoreSkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 09:56 AM   #283
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 16,354
Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Dude, this is literally you! And no, I don't think you're racist at all. I don't think 99% of all people are. But by your measure, you are likely racist.

I'm conservative, so I haven't appointed myself to the Racist Police task force.

I don't know the % and neither do you. But you still call everyone that has one a racist. You know you won't get any push back here. You have no proof, but it's not required.

If you cared, you could look it up on Google, about the confederate flag, and how some people actually do like the south for non-racist reasons.

I think every region of our country has large populations of people that are proud of their region. You literally live in the area of the country with the most obnoxious regional homers we have. So surely you're aware of it.

Lol. You think only 1 percent of the population is racist? Um. Ok. Can i live in your world SD? I think not only do you completely misunderstand me, but it appears as if you are completely misunderstanding the entire world around you….
I will try to “care” more and understand why people wave the confederate flag around. My bad for being so close minded.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 10:46 AM   #284
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 10,875
Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Lol. You think only 1 percent of the population is racist? Um. Ok. Can i live in your world SD? I think not only do you completely misunderstand me, but it appears as if you are completely misunderstanding the entire world around you….
I will try to “care” more and understand why people wave the confederate flag around. My bad for being so close minded.
1% is still a lot. Assuming 350M that is 3.5 million racists running around. Not a small number.

I'd rather be maybe too optimistic that less of us are racist than in your world where you are so jaded about people. And classify 100% of certain people as racists without actually knowing them personally.
__________________
Cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 10:48 AM   #285
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 10,875
Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I will let the Bouncing Souls have my retort: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReSQqktsypY
Lol excellent song. 😄
__________________
Cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL. But our culture is damn good!
Page generated in 0.12538 seconds with 11 queries