Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

trump the Criminal

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-07-2022, 03:50 PM   #136
Giantone
Gamebreaker

trump the Criminal and the Idiot!

Why should we hold others accountable but not a former President of the Country??? The Laws of the Country apply to everyone. Laws were made for the handling of a Presidents papers to prevent problem.

Last edited by Giantone; 09-22-2022 at 04:18 PM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-10-2022, 08:31 PM   #137
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump the Criminal

Yahoo Finance
Trump has a long and rocky relationship with the public markets

Ben Werschkul·Washington Correspondent
Fri, September 9, 2022 at 1:51 PM·5 min read

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump...175142274.html

Trump's questionable business practices may have precipitated that downfall.

In 2016, the Washington Post looked into how, despite losing money every year, the company paid Trump handsomely and apparently shifted funds and assets between his public and his private business in ways that benefited him greatly but undermined his shareholders. Forbes also reported on that period and found that it “didn’t take long for Donald John Trump to betray his shareholders.”

Trump has declined to respond to specifics allegations relating to his tenure atop DJT but told The Washington Post at the time, “I make great deals for myself.”

The SEC also brought a case — which was later settled — alleging Trump’s company misled investors on an earnings report.

Back then, retail investors who admired Trump helped drive up the stock price but didn't receive financial rewards when the price crashed.

This year's SPAC drama echoes that time. DWAC has also lost money for retail investors and Trump fans over the last year. The stock hit an all-time high of $94.20 when interest in the company peaked; by Friday morning, it was trading at around $23 per share.
Old 09-12-2022, 08:00 AM   #138
Giantone
Gamebreaker

The New York Times
For Trump's Lawyers, Legal Exposure Comes With the Job

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-lawyer...144718852.html

You have to admit this is funny!

MAGA actually stands for “making attorneys get attorneys.”

A dark joke has begun circulating among lawyers following the many legal travails of former President Donald Trump: MAGA actually stands for “making attorneys get attorneys.”

Over six years and nine major investigations by Congress, the Justice Department and local prosecutors, as Trump has managed to avoid removal from the presidency and indictment, it has become clear that serving as one of his lawyers is a remarkably risky job — and one that can involve considerable legal exposure. Time after time, his attorneys have been asked to testify as witnesses to potential crimes — or evaluated as possible criminal conspirators themselves.

Last edited by Giantone; 09-12-2022 at 08:48 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 04:23 PM   #139
Giantone
Gamebreaker

trump doing it again.............

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-warns-p...145023687.html

Trump warns of 'problems' like 'we've never seen' if he's indicted

Former President Donald Trump said Thursday the nation would face "problems ... the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen" if he is indicted over his handling of classified documents after leaving office, an apparent suggestion that such a move by the Justice Department could spark violence from Trump's supporters.

The former president said an indictment wouldn’t stop him from running for the White House again and repeatedly said Americans “would not stand” for his prosecution.

“If a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running,” Trump said in an interview with conservative talk radio host Hugh Hewitt. “I think if it happened, I think you’d have problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before. I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it.”
Old 09-20-2022, 04:22 PM   #140
Giantone
Gamebreaker

The Story So Far: Where 6 Investigations Into Donald Trump Stand

https://news.yahoo.com/story-far-whe...121354118.html

Never before has a former president faced an array of federal, state and congressional investigations as extensive as Trump has, the cumulative consequences of a career in business and eventually politics lived on the edge, or perhaps over the edge. Whether it be his misleading business practices or his efforts to overturn a democratic election or his refusal to hand over sensitive government documents that did not belong to him, Trump’s disparate legal troubles stem from the same sense that rules constraining others did not apply to him.

read on..............
Old 09-21-2022, 04:17 PM   #141
Giantone
Gamebreaker

[BNew York AG sues Trump and 3 of his children for business fraud][/B]

https://news.yahoo.com/letitia-james...54641833.https

New York state Attorney General Letitia James on Wednesday announced she is suing former President Donald Trump and three of his children for fraud stemming from her long-running civil investigation into the Trump Organization’s business dealings.

“I am announcing today that we are filing a lawsuit against Donald Trump for violating the law as part of his efforts to generate profits for himself, his family and his company,” James said. “The complaint demonstrates that Donald Trump falsely inflated his net worth by billions of dollars to unjustly enrich himself and to cheat the system, thereby cheating all of us.”

The civil lawsuit seeks at least $250 million in damages

James listed a series of allegations against Trump, including that he misstated the value and size of his own triplex apartment in Trump Tower. She alleged that in some filings, his Florida resort and home, Mar-a-Lago, was valued as high as $739 million when it should have been closer to $75 million. James also claimed that Trump inflated the value of other properties and unsold memberships at his golf clubs. The formal complaint includes examples involving 23 assets, but James said her office found more than 200 examples on his filings over the years.
Old 09-21-2022, 04:30 PM   #142
MTK
\m/

^ Dude is a walking fraud.
Old 09-21-2022, 05:00 PM   #143
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

There's honestly so much shit, it's hard to even imagine how it can possibly be true. Like it doesn't seem possible to fuck up so much.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 08:30 PM   #144
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
[BNew York AG sues Trump and 3 of his children for business fraud][/B]

https://news.yahoo.com/letitia-james...54641833.https

New York state Attorney General Letitia James on Wednesday announced she is suing former President Donald Trump and three of his children for fraud stemming from her long-running civil investigation into the Trump Organization’s business dealings.

“I am announcing today that we are filing a lawsuit against Donald Trump for violating the law as part of his efforts to generate profits for himself, his family and his company,” James said. “The complaint demonstrates that Donald Trump falsely inflated his net worth by billions of dollars to unjustly enrich himself and to cheat the system, thereby cheating all of us.”

The civil lawsuit seeks at least $250 million in damages

James listed a series of allegations against Trump, including that he misstated the value and size of his own triplex apartment in Trump Tower. She alleged that in some filings, his Florida resort and home, Mar-a-Lago, was valued as high as $739 million when it should have been closer to $75 million. James also claimed that Trump inflated the value of other properties and unsold memberships at his golf clubs. The formal complaint includes examples involving 23 assets, but James said her office found more than 200 examples on his filings over the years.
So she couldn’t find a crime after 3 years of investigation?

So no crime…she is a fraud

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 09:20 AM   #145
MTK
\m/

Idiot

Trump: I could declassify documents by thinking about it
Old 09-22-2022, 10:39 AM   #146
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
So she couldn’t find a crime after 3 years of investigation?

So no crime…she is a fraud
LOL, you dumb ass she is putting trumps organization out of business and someone did go to jail. STFU
Old 09-22-2022, 02:14 PM   #147
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

The thread needs to be changed to Trump the criminal and the idiot.

“If you're the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, it's declassified. Even by thinking about it, because you're sending it to Mar-a-Lago or to wherever you're sending it.”

This guy is completely mental and stole nuclear codes and the Chicos of the world are worried about Hillary Clinton. It is an army of idiots.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 02:27 PM   #148
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post

“If you're the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, it's declassified. Even by thinking about it, because you're sending it to Mar-a-Lago or to wherever you're sending it.”

This guy is completely mental and stole nuclear codes and the Chicos of the world are worried about Hillary Clinton. It is an army of idiots.
And yet his followers won't even blink.

But it's not a cult or anything.
Old 09-22-2022, 04:11 PM   #149
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump the Criminal and the Idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post

All for you punch.
Old 09-22-2022, 09:33 PM   #150
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
And yet his followers won't even blink.

But it's not a cult or anything.
I went to high school in small Tx town,seems like most of my friends and classmates are Trumpsters,and some of my close friends are too,they absolutely refuse to believe any of that stuff about Trump or ignore it.If Trump is somehow convicted of something they will go batshit crazy with the conspiracies.
I’m so sick of politics and politicians getting away with crimes,and while I believe Trump is guilty I also believe Hilary was guilty also and nothing happened to her.
The current Mayor of Houston(Sylvester Turner) where I live,he’s crooked as shit,been on the news with the investigative reporters digging up all his dirty deeds,and he just smiles and says no comment and nothing fking happens,I’m so sick of it