Political Memes

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-29-2022, 08:03 PM   #286
MTK
\m/

Re: Political Memes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Of course all her claims have been found to be false…
Found to be false?

Let’s see when/if someone goes under oath and disputes it

Advertisements
Old 06-29-2022, 08:45 PM   #287
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
"I'm sorry (not sorry), but if you tell me that you are envious of other countries that can just make whatever laws they want, without caring about the principles this great nation was founded upon, then yeah - you are basically saying Fuck the Constitution. Spin that however you want to, but that is basically - exactly - what you are saying.

And my man, I know a little bit about sacrifice. I served 22 years, with multiple deployments for you to have your hateful attitude, and I have continued to serve Veterans and this country for the last 10+ years. I will always stand for the Flag, and I stand by my GTFO suggestion. Not because (or if) you disagree with me, because that's what being an American is all about. But if you subscribe to the thinking that you don't care about what the Founding Fathers might think - and let's just make whatever laws we want without worrying about that little thing called the Constitution? Then yes - move along. If there's somewhere else on this continent or any other continent that has a democracy that suits you better, that is a more than logical place for you to go.

I'm sure you have heard of the "passion of the times" argument - that the Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution with the intent to prevent future generations from attempting to rule based on the passion of the times? Well, this is our time. There have been "times" before us, and there will be "times" after us. But this is OUR time to do what WE can to preserve the world’s longest surviving written charter of government. It's our time to decide whether we are going to do what we can to limit government or expand it; and our time to appoint Judges who will make decisions that are consistent with the Constitution, instead of creating legislation."
Ok. That is what I figured. So basically you have no idea what the Proud Boys are all about.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 08:53 PM   #288
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
Ok. That is what I figured. So basically you have no idea what the Proud Boys are all about.
Sure I do but spin anyway.
Old 06-29-2022, 08:54 PM   #289
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Found to be false?

The sheep will do anything to keep face . Cousin was SS if trump did do it they would never tell. Sheep at it again!
Old 06-30-2022, 12:28 AM   #290
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

Of course all her claims have been found to be false…
Don't know where you are getting that from? Takes quite a bit of reading into the testimony, and the anonymous source that said the Secret Service disputes what she said, to say she has been debunked. First of all, none of her first hand accounts have been debunked (which were legally the most damaging) and her 3rd hand accounts (most embarrassing to Trump) have only been disputed (again I want to highlight that the latter claim of a dispute came from an anonymous source). Given that it has been 18 months since she heard the story told to her (2d hand although in front of the actual witness), I wouldn't doubt some of the details she reported on were wrong about what happened in the beast. That doesn't mean she is lying. I imagine if and when the actual witness testifies there will be discrepancies from what was relayed to her and then by her to Congress, but I'd put money on it that his testimony will still be pretty damning toward Trump.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 08:05 AM   #291
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Don't know where you are getting that from? Takes quite a bit of reading into the testimony, and the anonymous source that said the Secret Service disputes what she said, to say she has been debunked. First of all, none of her first hand accounts have been debunked (which were legally the most damaging) and her 3rd hand accounts (most embarrassing to Trump) have only been disputed (again I want to highlight that the latter claim of a dispute came from an anonymous source). Given that it has been 18 months since she heard the story told to her (2d hand although in front of the actual witness), I wouldn't doubt some of the details she reported on were wrong about what happened in the beast. That doesn't mean she is lying. I imagine if and when the actual witness testifies there will be discrepancies from what was relayed to her and then by her to Congress, but I'd put money on it that his testimony will still be pretty damning toward Trump.
The obsession continues…lol. This is show, smear, political hit job, illegitimate, etc. And by all means bring charges…if they don’t, this mean zero.

her credibility was crushed by the NBC news report and if they don’t immediately bring the 2 secret services officers in to testify, then again, it’s a joke.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 09:59 AM   #292
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Found to be false?

From what I understand he wasn't getting into the Beast but a SS SUV.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-secret-...055514901.html
Old 06-30-2022, 10:04 AM   #293
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The obsession continues…lol. This is show, smear, political hit job, illegitimate, etc. And by all means bring charges…if they don’t, this mean zero.

her credibility was crushed by the NBC news report and if they don’t immediately bring the 2 secret services officers in to testify, then again, it’s a joke.
Old 07-01-2022, 12:53 PM   #294
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

He Gets Us
Old 07-05-2022, 11:35 AM   #295
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 07-05-2022, 11:38 AM   #296
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 07-05-2022, 02:59 PM   #297
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:

So are you still standing by her credibility being crushed given the additional reports that came out from the secret service? Ornato saying he doesn't recall what he told Hutchinson and other secret service agents saying they had heard the same account that Hutchinson testified about.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 03:16 PM   #298
SunnySide
Playmaker

SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 05:56 PM   #299
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Lol…she isn’t a terrorist or part of a terrorist org, democratically elected, the gun is legal here, she isn’t forced to where a headress, she doesn’t believe killing in the name of god, etc

I’m mean, we aint doing the nazi comparison still…or moving on?

He Gets Us
Old 07-05-2022, 05:57 PM   #300
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
So are you still standing by her credibility being crushed given the additional reports that came out from the secret service? Ornato saying he doesn't recall what he told Hutchinson and other secret service agents saying they had heard the same account that Hutchinson testified about.
Well I’m sure we got Trump this time…the criminal mastermind can’t wiggle outta this one

He Gets Us