Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

New Redskin Coach Jennifer King

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2020, 10:51 AM   #18
Warthog
The Starter

New Redskin Coach Jennifer King

I can’t believe I just read someone dis or want to get rid of Rivera over the hire of an intern or assistant to the assistant.

She either does well and grows to become an asset or she will be fired. Then some troll will then say they like Rivera again.

We just went through 20 years of terrible GM decisions by nimrod lackey’s of Dan Snyders. Cerrato and Bruce Allen had minimal football knowledge, common sense nor could they lead or inspire others on the team. They were not respected or trusted by agents or players. They made HUGE decisions for the franchise, mostly that were dead wrong, illogical, with little strategic planning. Bruce Allen was happy with a 7-9 season because we were “almost there”.

FINALLY, they are gone. Dan Snyder is out of the micro-management of the team. We have a HC who has been coach-of-the-year twice. We have a DC who has put together elite defenses. Our OC is ready to run a modern passing and imaginative offense. We may get the best player in the draft.

And ppl are worried about the hiring of an intern to an assistant? Really? Get a grip!
Embrace the new regime and our bright future. If she gets promoted ABOVE the intern level to something of real importance on team’s staff, then we can have a logical discussion. I’m done with this ridiculous topic! I’d rather talk about taking Andrew Thomas or Isaiah Simmons if we trade Chase Young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"

Last edited by Warthog; 02-11-2020 at 07:43 PM.
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote