The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-30-2022, 09:11 AM   #1606
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Oh stfu. Youre a trumper. He STOLE NUCLEAR DOCUMENTS AND OTHER TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS AND SAID OUT LOUD THAT BY THINKING ABOUT IT THEY BECAME DECLASSIFIED. THERE IS NOTHING BIDEN CAN SAY OR DO THAT CAN EVER BE WORSE THAN THAT ON ANY LEVEL. SO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP TRYING. YOU ARE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF AT THIS POINT.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-01-2022, 01:41 PM   #1607
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://abcnews4.com/news/nation-wor...pick-the-crops

Pelosi: Florida farmers need immigrants to 'pick the crops'

'Why are you shipping these immigrants up North? We need them to pick the crops down here.'"

JFC….I’m sure this is no big deal. Just overtly racist as fuck, per the usual from democrats

He Gets Us
Old 10-01-2022, 02:21 PM   #1608
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

'Why are you shipping these immigrants up North? We need them to pick the crops down here.'"

JFC….I’m sure this is no big deal. Just overtly racist as fuck, per the usual from democrats
That's a good boy Chico. Good attack dog.

"We have a shortage of workers in our country, and you see even in Florida, some of the farmers and the growers saying 'Why are you shipping these immigrants up North? We need them to pick the crops down here.'"
Old 10-01-2022, 02:36 PM   #1609
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Also just wanted to LOL publicly for a bit - the guy who very publicly supports our ex-president (who banned Muslims from 5 countries for being Muslim) and has white supremacist Stephen Miller as one of his closest advisors is claiming Pelosi and the libs are racist because she quoted some farmers who rely on immigrants (because Americans don't wanna pick crops for 12 cents an hour) for saying they need the immigrants in Florida. Well played Chico.
Old 10-01-2022, 11:23 PM   #1610
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...age=AA12tQ0u|2

It upsets me knowing that the liberal elites have turned hurricanes into weapons to target red states but they can't fix poverty or child hunger. Where are their priorities at?
Old 10-04-2022, 10:58 AM   #1611
SunnySide
Playmaker

A report that Republican candidate Herschel Walker paid for his then girlfriend’s abortion in 2009 has roiled the high-profile Georgia Senate race.

In the Daily Beast’s report Monday night that Walker had urged his girlfriend to end her pregnancy, the outlet included details about a signed check from Walker to cover the procedure, a receipt from the abortion clinic, a “get well” card from Walker and corroboration from friends of the woman, who remained anonymous. Walker has staked out a staunchly anti-abortion position in the campaign, saying the procedure should be banned with no exceptions for rape, incest or the health of the mother.

Earlier this summer, reports revealed that Walker had previously undisclosed children and that he had reportedly lied to his own campaign staff about their existence. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported in June that Walker falsely claimed that he worked in law enforcement.

His son Christian criticized his father in a series of tweets Monday night following the Daily Beast’s report, writing, “I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us. You’re not a ‘family man’ when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence.”

Christian, a right-wing influencer who had been previously supporting his father’s campaign, continued, writing, “I don’t care about someone who has a bad past and takes accountability. But how DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some ‘moral, Christian, upright man.’ You’ve lived a life of DESTROYING other peoples lives. How dare you. … Every family member of Herschel Walker asked him not to run for office, because we all knew (some of) his past. Every single one. He decided to give us the middle finger and air out all of his dirty laundry in public, while simultaneously lying about it. I’m done.”

Following those comments, Herschel Walker tweeted, “I LOVE my son no matter what.” Christian responded to the comment in a now-deleted post and added, “You have 4 kids that we know of and you weren’t in the house raising ONE of them, you were out cheating and lying. If you loved your kids you’d be raising them instead of running for a senate race to boost your ego.”

In a video posted to Twitter on Tuesday morning, Walker addressed a video of him introducing his father at a campaign event last year.

“People on the right are pulling up that I did a campaign event with my dad last year. They're saying, 'Well you supported him all last year and all this year, you look suspicious.' No, no, no, you all have been calling me saying, 'Why aren't you on the campaign trail with your dad?'” Walker said. “And I've said to you calmly, I'm not getting involved. You don't know my family life. I did one event last year when we were told he was gonna get ahead of his past and hold himself accountable. None of that happened. Everything's been a lie.”

"I stayed silent as the atrocities committed against my mom were downplayed,” he said in another Tuesday video, adding, “We could have ended this [campaign] on day one. We haven’t. I haven’t told any stories. I’m just saying don’t lie.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/herschel-...125402826.html

When your own kids think youre a lying POS ...
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 11:18 AM   #1612
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Speaking of POS

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...d-chase-black/

As a mayor, "John Fetterman chased down an innocent, unarmed Black man," wielded a shotgun and "falsely accused the man, triggering a confrontation with police."

“Mostly True”

He Gets Us
Old 10-04-2022, 11:27 AM   #1613
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Speaking of POS

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...d-chase-black/

As a mayor, "John Fetterman chased down an innocent, unarmed Black man," wielded a shotgun and "falsely accused the man, triggering a confrontation with police."

“Mostly True”
didnt you already post that last week?

but yeah .. what about her emails (6 years later)
Old 10-04-2022, 11:37 AM   #1614
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
didnt you already post that last week?

but yeah .. what about her emails (6 years later)
I don’t think so, I thought it was about the time Fetterman vandalized a black own business and said he didn’t want them in town?

https://hotair.com/tree-hugging-sist...siness-n500555

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that Braddock Mayor John Fetterman was caught on videotape altering a business’ marquee letter sign to post a different message. At a recent borough council meeting, attendees were shown a video of Fetterman changing Club 804’s sign from “Opening Soon Under New Management” to “Closed Not Opening Soon.”

The current owner of the club, Assim Chaudhry, said that the mayor’s behavior was unacceptable and that residents should be appalled by it.

“This is the mayor. This is who you guys have running this town,” said Mr. Chaudhry during the meeting, according to the news source.

Weird right? Kinda a history of racism

He Gets Us
Old 10-04-2022, 11:57 AM   #1615
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
I don’t think so, I thought it was about the time Fetterman vandalized a black own business and said he didn’t want them in town?

https://hotair.com/tree-hugging-sist...siness-n500555

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that Braddock Mayor John Fetterman was caught on videotape altering a business’ marquee letter sign to post a different message. At a recent borough council meeting, attendees were shown a video of Fetterman changing Club 804’s sign from “Opening Soon Under New Management” to “Closed Not Opening Soon.”

The current owner of the club, Assim Chaudhry, said that the mayor’s behavior was unacceptable and that residents should be appalled by it.

“This is the mayor. This is who you guys have running this town,” said Mr. Chaudhry during the meeting, according to the news source.

Weird right? Kinda a history of racism
Not seeing the racism in this one.

A strip club opened up in the town he was mayor in and he didnt like it, changed the sign.

He thinks the strip club was guns, drugs, illicit activity.

but anyway ..

your text book "derail - distract" internet discussion move to change topic from from hershel walker to a D target by just beating the same drum over and over until the other person just walks away has worked

congrats chico ...

another brilliant internet text book move when it comes to talking politics .. just talk over them and say "nnaaahhh nahhh nahhhh nahhhh i cant hear you .. nahh nahhhhh nahhhh nahhhh her emails ... nahhhh nahhh"
Old 10-04-2022, 12:35 PM   #1616
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Sigh…yes SS that Hershel story isn’t great if true. I think it may hurt his chances

He Gets Us
Old 10-04-2022, 01:57 PM   #1617
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Sigh…yes SS that Hershel story isn’t great if true. I think it may hurt his chances
re-reading my last post ... geez that was some feel-sad-for-me im taking my ball home type pouty shit .. im sorry I pulled that textbook internet sad shit

im emotional lately ... lost a trial yesterday, lost more trials this year then all other years combined. Small district court ones .. but fucking A man.
Old 10-04-2022, 08:51 PM   #1618
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
re-reading my last post ... geez that was some feel-sad-for-me im taking my ball home type pouty shit .. im sorry I pulled that textbook internet sad shit

im emotional lately ... lost a trial yesterday, lost more trials this year then all other years combined. Small district court ones .. but fucking A man.
Don't apologize - you said it but I was thinking it.

Fetterman having a couple shitty acts on his resume does not cancel out Herschel Walker being a shitty person in general and a terrible candidate for public office.
Old 10-04-2022, 08:59 PM   #1619
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Im pulling for you man. Sorry bout giving u grief. I hate hearing that…work been a bitch for me lately too.

I gotta project that’s gonna take until June-July. I can’t get anyone tell me how start it…I can do it and know what I have to do, but I can’t get anyone to give me accesses to systems, Sharepoint, and I not familiar on the software they use so I can basically write instruction and map shit.

He Gets Us
Old 10-04-2022, 09:55 PM   #1620
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Don't apologize - you said it but I was thinking it.

Fetterman having a couple shitty acts on his resume does not cancel out Herschel Walker being a shitty person in general and a terrible candidate for public office.
Well, the choice won't be Fetterman or Hershal Walker so don't really get the linkage other than shitty (real shitty) behavior by candidates.

Walker is denying the abortion story. Problem for him is his previous denials/hiding personnel history etc. He doesn't really get the benefit of the doubt at this point.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote