Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Panthers v. Manders Preseason Gameday Thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 08-15-2022, 03:41 PM   #91
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Panthers v. Manders Preseason Gameday Thread

S Parker had a 90 Grade Saturday.. Prob won't last but he was all over the place

Advertisements
Old 08-15-2022, 03:58 PM   #92
WCommandersfan99
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
S Parker had a 90 Grade Saturday.. Prob won't last but he was all over the place
Yes he was. I thought the exact same thing watching the game. He was a stud here at OU. A leader with great energy.
WCommandersfan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 09:30 PM   #93
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCommandersfan99 View Post
Yes he was. I thought the exact same thing watching the game. He was a stud here at OU. A leader with great energy.
Hopefully he's a late bloomer
Old 08-16-2022, 03:12 AM   #94
That Guy
Living Legend

I'm late, had to catch a replay.

Wentz's ball placement looks good. I know 2-3 required the WR to make a play, but I saw a good QB performance. TH had a bad night. Howell looked like a rookie (but not bad playing against garbage)... took off to run too quickly, missed a couple things. not awful, and the play where he definitely did need to break out of the pocket, and then stopped to throw downfield gives hope that he could do the things a good NFL QB needs to do.

looks like we have a better option at RB.

Doc sucked on the telecast. talking about how giving up 4 yards on 1st and 10 on the first play of the game is unacceptable, or about how we need a hero and everything is going Carolina's way (when they're up 3-0 in a meaningless game)... shockingly bad, and I generally do like him on radio. Silence would have been much better.
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 09:21 AM   #95
WCommandersfan99
The Starter

I want to see get Dotson more in the mix Saturday at KC. Know we're hearing great reports but that's practice. Him getting at least a few catches in a real game (although preseason) would be good to see. Really want to see the 3rd down defense also improve. Quite interested to see how Rivera/Turner treats the backs. Robinson/Patterson looked legit. I still maintain Patterson is underrated. Kid has quick feet and appears to be a natural runner.
Old 08-16-2022, 11:58 AM   #96
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I liked the way Parker played with passion. If he gets a fair shot, he might surprise.

Speaking of safeties, Percy Butler is loaded with closing speed and talent. He may become a very good FS in time.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 12:06 PM   #97
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCommandersfan99 View Post
I want to see get Dotson more in the mix Saturday at KC. Know we're hearing great reports but that's practice. Him getting at least a few catches in a real game (although preseason) would be good to see. Really want to see the 3rd down defense also improve. Quite interested to see how Rivera/Turner treats the backs. Robinson/Patterson looked legit. I still maintain Patterson is underrated. Kid has quick feet and appears to be a natural runner.
Patterson has had great coaching since he played youth football and he has played the position for a long time. The same is true of Robinson. AG is blessed with exceptional ability but he is definitely behind the other RBs in terms of learning to play the RB position.

There is a ton of talent in the RB room when you add in McKissic and Jonathan Williams.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 12:27 PM   #98
WCommandersfan99
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
Patterson has had great coaching since he played youth football and he has played the position for a long time. The same is true of Robinson. AG is blessed with exceptional ability but he is definitely behind the other RBs in terms of learning to play the RB position.

There is a ton of talent in the RB room when you add in McKissic and Jonathan Williams.
Agreed. Also liked what I saw from Williams in the game. We all know how good McKissic is and Commanders are fortunate to have retained him this season.