Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum


AROUND THE NFL WEEK 3

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2022, 01:47 AM   #61
rocnrik
The Starter
 
rocnrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,823
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 3

We have a lot of talent on this team !! We donít have a head coach that can bring out the best in them !! I was a RR supporter till he started throwing his players under bus .. how about throwing Del Rio under a bus !! Itís one lame excuse after another Ö he wonít get fired , JDR wonít get fired .. we are stuck in a sinkhole of despair Ö
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-27-2022, 08:44 AM   #62
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 4,477
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 3

Miles Garrett involved in a "one car" accident:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/26/sport...ash/index.html
__________________
Taylor goes prime time
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 10:25 AM   #63
EdmundDorf
The Starter
 
EdmundDorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: UK, South
Posts: 1,167
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
We have a lot of talent on this team !! We donít have a head coach that can bring out the best in them !! I was a RR supporter till he started throwing his players under bus .. how about throwing Del Rio under a bus !! Itís one lame excuse after another Ö he wonít get fired , JDR wonít get fired .. we are stuck in a sinkhole of despair Ö
Be interesting to see if the attendance and viewership tank, even more than previously obviously, after this latest embarrassment. There was a sense of optimism by many, yes not all, about this season and these last two games may have beaten the last vestiges of hope out of the fanbase, certainly I am close to not giving a crap anymore
EdmundDorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 10:52 AM   #64
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,956
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundDorf View Post
Be interesting to see if the attendance and viewership tank, even more than previously obviously, after this latest embarrassment. There was a sense of optimism by many, yes not all, about this season and these last two games may have beaten the last vestiges of hope out of the fanbase, certainly I am close to not giving a crap anymore

My buddy sent me pics of the salute to service hoodies and unless someone buys one for me , I wonít get one for myself. Iím done buying this teams gear in fact I only have 1 Commanders shirt anyway. Losing sucks and I honestly donít care anymore. I enjoy watching other games more than ours and itís been like that for a few years. Ron talks a big game but he sucks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
ďMediocre people donít like high achievers, and high achievers donít like mediocre people.Ē
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 12:27 PM   #65
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 4,477
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 3

Justin Fields stat line for week 3: 8-for-17 with 106 yards and two picks and a passer rating of 27.7

If we didn't have our own QB issues I'd almost feel bad for the Bears
__________________
Taylor goes prime time
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 12:31 PM   #66
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,956
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Justin Fields stat line for week 3: 8-for-17 with 106 yards and two picks and a passer rating of 27.7

If we didn't have our own QB issues I'd almost feel bad for the Bears
He's been AWFUL, dude makes Wentz look great lolol
__________________
ďMediocre people donít like high achievers, and high achievers donít like mediocre people.Ē
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.10006 seconds with 12 queries