Presenting your grift king of the United States

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-10-2022, 04:04 PM   #61
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Presenting your grift king of the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Cheer up Punch…You guys are clearing the way for DeSantis! Bravo!

You always tell me to cheer up as if letting you know how insanely misguided you are about everything isn’t a good time.

A cunt is a cunt Chico idc what his or her name is. They’re all the same. Anyway your brethren still whole heartedly support Trump. He is the best thing to ever happen to the Democratic party, and a cheap knock off version from Florida isn’t going to ruin it. You got about 7 more years buddy. Be strong. Maybe join your local militia? Or, if you really don’t like what is going on here in America we can help you pack!!!
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-10-2022, 04:20 PM   #62
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
You always tell me to cheer up as if letting you know how insanely misguided you are about everything isn’t a good time.

A cunt is a cunt Chico idc what his or her name is. They’re all the same. Anyway your brethren still whole heartedly support Trump. He is the best thing to ever happen to the Democratic party, and a cheap knock off version from Florida isn’t going to ruin it. You got about 7 more years buddy. Be strong. Maybe join your local militia? Or, if you really don’t like what is going on here in America we can help you pack!!!
Lol…Punch you rounding into form for the season. This is the game-day-thread Punch I need!

Save it for the season! We are gonna get thru this together…should I count you as in for the DeSantis or Trump Inauguration party…I’m thinking, you, Mooby, Sunnyside and me…and a bunch of shrooms on the mall DC when Bigly or Ronny D places that sweet hand on the Bible

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 04:23 PM   #63
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Remember when I said remember when someone called chico "unamerican" , ....here is some proof.
Old 08-26-2022, 10:32 AM   #64
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Not a cult.

Imagine you're Chief or Chico and you gotta defend the billionaire who sends out daily "send money to save America" solicitations. Keep fighting the good fight brothers.
Old 08-30-2022, 09:47 AM   #65
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Exactly which billionaire are you suggesting that I "gotta defend"? Certainly not Trump, but I'll wait here for you to show me where I defended that man.

Imagine you're _________ (you know who you are), and every time someone calls out 'ya boys', you're only defense, and a vigorous one at that, is to pivot the conversation/debate towards Trump
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 10:19 AM   #66
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Not a cult.

Imagine you're Chief or Chico and you gotta defend the billionaire who sends out daily "send money to save America" solicitations. Keep fighting the good fight brothers.
I saw one the other day from Lara Trump saying something like "Helen, how are you? We were sitting around the dinner table and President Trump asked "How is Helen, my favorite supporter?' and I had to tell him we havent received any support from you in a while".

Its just weird .. I like to assume this one was fake but well within the wheel house of their other donation letters.

New normal for America.

Politics are weird, its not even politics anymore. Its just about making liberals cry .. thats policy goal 1, 2 and 3.

Pull out your boobs while wearing an american flag bikini and yell "Trump, God and Guns" in that order .. instant US House of Rep for the 13th district of Arkansas!

SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 08:14 AM   #67
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Presenting your grift king of the United States

I honestly thought the one with Karen holding an assault rifle said
The Daily Cunt. Not grunt. Lol.
Old 09-16-2022, 04:48 AM   #68
Giantone
Gamebreaker

THIS is a MUST READ!!!

If only half is true we got lucky!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cosmetics...121218552.html

The New York Times
Cosmetics Billionaire Convinced Trump That the U.S. Should Buy Greenland

WASHINGTON — One of the odder moments of Donald Trump’s presidency came when he publicly floated the idea of buying Greenland.
While many assumed at the time that it was just Trump being Trump, expressing a far-fetched thought that came into his head, in fact the idea had been planted by one of his billionaire friends
The notion came from Ronald S. Lauder, a New York cosmetics heir who had known Trump since college. “A friend of mine, a really, really experienced businessman, thinks we can get Greenland,” Trump told his national security adviser. “What do you think?” That led to a special team being assigned to evaluate the prospects.

The Greenland idea was just one of many that left aides trying to find ways of steering Trump away from paths they deemed bizarre or reckless.
Trump’s mercurial approach to the presidency so baffled John Kelly, his second chief of staff, that Kelly secretly bought a copy of a bestselling book by a group of psychiatrists questioning Trump’s mental health. Kelly told others that the book was a helpful guide to a president he came to consider a pathological liar whose inflated ego was in fact the sign of a deeply insecure person

Kelly often regaled others with stories of Trump’s ignorance about basic historical facts and his inability to absorb information. But it was Trump’s flawed judgment that most rattled Kelly, and he concluded that the problem was not that Trump did not know right from wrong, but that “he always does the wrong thing.”

Rarely restrained in front of a camera, Trump nonetheless was even more caustic at times behind the scenes. He harshly criticized women for their looks, telling visitors that Speaker Nancy Pelosi was an example of why women should be careful about plastic surgery and that he would not pick Nikki Haley, his United Nations ambassador, as a running mate because she had a “complexion problem.
Kelly grew so disaffected from Trump that he snapped at him when the president refused to lower the flag after Sen. John McCain’s death. “If you don’t support John McCain’s funeral, when you die, the public will come to your grave and piss on it,”

So many Cabinet secretaries were disenchanted with the president that at one point they discussed a plan to resign en masse. There were other mutual resignation pacts during the Trump administration as well. Kirstjen Nielsen, the Department of Homeland Security secretary, agreed with Alex Azar, the Department of Health and Human Services secretary, that they would both resign in protest if Trump resumed separating the children of migrants at the border from their parents.

Trump regularly sought to use government power to punish his enemies, ordering aides to block a merger in retaliation against CNN and to ensure that a government contract did not go to Jeff Bezos’ Amazon — actions aides considered illegal or unethical. He was so intent on targeting former intelligence officials James Clapper and John Brennan that he demanded some 50 to 75 times that aides strip them of their security clearance. When the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals blocked one of his policies, Trump ordered aides to “cancel” or eliminate the court altogether, another demand they ignored.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:51 AM   #69
MTK
\m/

The grift never stops

The most hilarious part is this fake mug shot lists him at 6'5
Old 04-05-2023, 11:13 AM   #70
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

It would be stupid of him not to make this shirt.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 02:13 PM   #71
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
It would be stupid of him not to make this shirt.

He could sell boxes of his own feces and the cult would buy them.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:31 PM   #72
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
He could sell boxes of his own feces and the cult would buy them.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote