The gun debate

Debating with the enemy

Old 03-09-2020, 08:36 PM   #16
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: The gun debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Please learn to read and stop your sky is falling attitude. There are mental health issues that must be addressed and yes suicides (some of them) are a direct result of having access to guns while in a bad mental state as are many mass shootings . Correct?

It seems you are one of those people that think the louder they yell and more they insult people the more righteous they are. Suicides are not the direct result of access to guns, could you make a more stupid statement? Gun access has became more difficult as suicides have risen. I don't think you are as out of touch with reality as you project, you just get joy out of trying to annoy people. You constantly deny facts and statistics. I would like to see someone come out and say they will never think of suicide again because on the days they wanted to kill themselves a gun wasn't handy.
Where the hell do you get all the moronic crap you come up with? Please go back to obsessing over Trump 24-7 as you do.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-09-2020, 08:41 PM   #17
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
It seems you are one of those people that think the louder they yell and more they insult people the more righteous they are. Suicides are not the direct result of access to guns, could you make a more stupid statement? Gun access has became more difficult as suicides have risen. I don't think you are as out of touch with reality as you project, you just get joy out of trying to annoy people. You constantly deny facts and statistics. I would like to see someone come out and say they will never think of suicide again because on the days they wanted to kill themselves a gun wasn't handy.
Where the hell do you get all the moronic crap you come up with? Please go back to obsessing over Trump 24-7 as you do.
Again you're bitching and no facts.You seriously have a reading comprehension problem. When you know your wrong you pull out your trump crybaby card.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:31 PM   #18
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Again you're bitching and no facts.You seriously have a reading comprehension problem. When you know your wrong you pull out your trump crybaby card.
Go fuck off and die,. you know I do not like Trump you are just trying to be the pathetic annoying piece of crap that you are. You are a pathetic loser.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:13 AM   #19
MTK
\m/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-10-2020, 08:44 AM   #20
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really. I have been trying to be civil to that A-hole for as long as I could take it. He reminds me of a friend of 35 years I no longer speak to as when Trump was elected he started berating the hell out of anyone who wasn't 100% democrat. His game is mostly just insult people without reason. Him and G-1 are cut from the same cloth.
Old 03-10-2020, 09:15 AM   #21
Back2RFK
Special Teams

Quote:
Not really. I have been trying to be civil to that A-hole for as long as I could take it. He reminds me of a friend of 35 years I no longer speak to as when Trump was elected he started berating the hell out of anyone who wasn't 100% democrat. His game is mostly just insult people without reason. Him and G-1 are cut from the same cloth.
He called me a liar in the Health Care thread and when I ask him to point out any lies he went away. If your going to call someone a liar back it up or be able to point out the lies.
Back2RFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 11:24 AM   #22
mredskins
MVP

LOL! This sounds like a fight between my 11 yr old boy and his friends

My mind literally melts when i spend more then a hour with the group of them.
Old 03-10-2020, 12:17 PM   #23
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
LOL! This sounds like a fight between my 11 yr old boy and his friends

My mind literally melts when i spend more then a hour with the group of them.
I just had enough and got pissed. If you notice most of the pissing matches have one thing in common, it is G-1 vs someone else that he hurled insults at.
Old 03-10-2020, 12:40 PM   #24
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
I just had enough and got pissed. If you notice most of the pissing matches have one thing in common, it is G-1 vs someone else that he hurled insults at.
I have been there in real life and the net. I understand.

I have no dog in this fight, carry on.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:34 PM   #25
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
you mean like you do?
Old 03-10-2020, 08:35 PM   #26
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2RFK View Post
He called me a liar in the Health Care thread and when I ask him to point out any lies he went away. If your going to call someone a liar back it up or be able to point out the lies.
Yes I did , and all your numbers were lies .You want me to do what it is you do and make shit up and I'm not doing it.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:37 PM   #27
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Yup, read it again and still not one fact in it.
Old 03-18-2020, 12:32 PM   #28
SunnySide
Playmaker

Welp .... ATF put me on a delay. Ineligible to own a gun in Maryland bc I am a medicinal marijuana card holder I think.

So I bought some mace. Ill lay in wait, mace someone, grab their gun and go GTA. Continually killing perps and upgrading my gun until I have my desired Mossberg 12 gauge.

'Murica, youre letting me down.