Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2021, 10:12 AM   #256
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 10,684
Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, damn I got to you big time! If you didn't think I was right you wouldn't be this pissed off. Yes you will hear about the stupidity of trump over and over again. He was your guy and that's your punishment to be reminded of the ignorance and stupidity and shame he brought upon this Country.
You do you baby. Just keep living in Trump fantasy land. He literally broke you. You can't think about anything besides Trump. Is it hard thinking about Trump all day every day?
__________________
Cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-04-2021, 10:17 AM   #257
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,643
Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

He seriously thinks people would stop working for $1400? FFS What a fucking dumbass

McConnell Opposes $1400 Stimulus Checks Because He Thinks People Could Stop Working
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:23 AM   #258
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 10,684
Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
He seriously thinks people would stop working for $1400? FFS What a fucking dumbass

McConnell Opposes $1400 Stimulus Checks Because He Thinks People Could Stop Working
McConnell has really ramped up his proving how much disdain he has for Americans. What a jackwagon.
__________________
Cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:27 AM   #259
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,643
Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

The disconnect between the elite and the everyday person is just amazing. $1400 wouldn't even cover my monthly expenses let alone someone with a family.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:37 AM   #260
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 10,684
Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtk View Post
the disconnect between the elite and the everyday person is just amazing. $1400 wouldn't even cover my monthly expenses let alone someone with a family.
💯💯💯💯💯
__________________
Cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 03:48 PM   #261
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 19,114
Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
The disconnect between the elite and the everyday person is just amazing. $1400 wouldn't even cover my monthly expenses let alone someone with a family.
I believe it is equivalent to the let them eat cake quote.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 04:00 PM   #262
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 3,020
Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
No, the issue is our government letting sick people in to our country when we're dealing with a pandemic. On top of that, they are breaking our laws by coming here in the 1st place.

And they're not immigrants, they're illegal immigrants.
Is it because they have been approved for asylum hearing and their trial is pending? I find the whole not quarantining people entering the country odd. I know you and I disagree on our view with immigration but IMO I would think during a pandemic this is a time to have a hard stance on letting people enter the country.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 07:41 AM   #263
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17,783
Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
He seriously thinks people would stop working for $1400? FFS What a fucking dumbass

McConnell Opposes $1400 Stimulus Checks Because He Thinks People Could Stop Working
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 12:25 AM   #264
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 10,684
Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Is Joe Basement running a perfect presidency?

It's just amazing how Ghost Silent this place has got since January 6th.

Biden has set the records for executive orders and not having an actual press conferences, not very impressive.

I'll wake up to G1 saying something stupid about how Biden has done more in 2 months than Trump did in 4 years, but if you question that dogshit comment at all, he will say it's not fair to question King Biden after only 2 months.
__________________
Cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 03:01 AM   #265
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 10,684
Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Also, no comments on Cuomo. Literally zero, with more evidence than say a "conservative" like Brett Kavanaugh.

My mind is actually pretty blown by this.

Let's just have some honesty here, just tell the truth and admit the political threads here exist solely for one side to complain about the other side, and we all know what side is what.
__________________
Cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 06:26 AM   #266
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,083
Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Also, no comments on Cuomo. Literally zero, with more evidence than say a "conservative" like Brett Kavanaugh.

My mind is actually pretty blown by this.

Let's just have some honesty here, just tell the truth and admit the political threads here exist solely for one side to complain about the other side, and we all know what side is what.
LOL, "honesty" ? From you, chico and Cred you were and never have been honest about trump and now you want to bitch about "honesty"from everyone else . You're a funny guy!

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 06:33 AM   #267
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,083
Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Also, no comments on Cuomo. Literally zero, with more evidence than say a "conservative" like Brett Kavanaugh.

My mind is actually pretty blown by this.

Let's just have some honesty here, just tell the truth and admit the political threads here exist solely for one side to complain about the other side, and we all know what side is what.
You want to attack Cuomo fine he is nothing to me but again like in the past you're being hypocritical becuase when people found out trump was grabbing pussy it was just locker room talk and boys will be boys.


__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 07:34 AM   #268
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17,783
Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Also, no comments on Cuomo. Literally zero, with more evidence than say a "conservative" like Brett Kavanaugh.

My mind is actually pretty blown by this.

Let's just have some honesty here, just tell the truth and admit the political threads here exist solely for one side to complain about the other side, and we all know what side is what.
Cuomo's had a hell of an arc, surprised Chico hasn't jumped on that yet.

He looked like dogshit for his initial handling last year, then NY cleaned it up and the numbers didn't look so bad, now it just looks like his stupid ass was fudging the numbers in the first place. And with the sexual harassment scandal his dumbass just needs to be removed from office. It's amazing to me how many of these presidential aspiration candidates will go to any length to hide things that could hurt their futures.

I'm happy to eat crow on that one, even though I've been indifferent to Cuomo because NY isn't my state. But I feel there's enough smoke there that he needs to leave office, either voluntary or by removal.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 07:38 AM   #269
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17,783
Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Is Joe Basement running a perfect presidency?

It's just amazing how Ghost Silent this place has got since January 6th.

Biden has set the records for executive orders and not having an actual press conferences, not very impressive.

I'll wake up to G1 saying something stupid about how Biden has done more in 2 months than Trump did in 4 years, but if you question that dogshit comment at all, he will say it's not fair to question King Biden after only 2 months.
Are we really shitting on Biden for EO's now? EO's have been the standard since Congress refuses to work together.

I'm sure we will see a press conference once the next relief ball gets signed and he has something to show for his first several weeks in office that isn't getting rid of Trump EO's.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 08:15 AM   #270
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,643
Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

I have a hard time saying Cuomo should leave office given the fact President pussy grabber had what, 25+ accusers come out against him? But if you want to talk about the nursing home fiasco and if he should step down over that I think that's a valid conversation.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.49944 seconds with 10 queries