Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Random Articles Thread

Parking Lot


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2019, 08:55 PM   #31
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,594
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Dude youíre full of shit. I have certainly support our president in many of his policy initiatives...I disagree with a good number of others. I def donít appreciate or like many things he says or tweets...but I do like his sense of humor.

But Iíve rarely heard you say or support anything libertarian or conservative. Never buddy, sorry. CRed got you on this.
chico , again you're trying to hard. As a trump supporter sometimes you need to let it rest.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-07-2019, 11:33 AM   #32
Buffalo Bob
The Starter
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Age: 63
Posts: 2,137
Re: Random Articles Thread

This should be interesting. If I was Trump with all the disrespect that state has for federal law I would tell them to go pound sand.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ca...row/ar-AADWWYH
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 03:15 PM   #33
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,594
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
This should be interesting. If I was Trump with all the disrespect that state has for federal law I would tell them to go pound sand.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ca...row/ar-AADWWYH
The USA doesn't turn their back on it's own people ,trump scum or no trump scum.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 10:02 PM   #34
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,325
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
This should be interesting. If I was Trump with all the disrespect that state has for federal law I would tell them to go pound sand.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ca...row/ar-AADWWYH
Just curious, if the roles were reversed would you support a Democratic president doing the same thing? Nothing like telling an entire state to go pound sand because a few of their citizens disagree with you.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 10:22 PM   #35
Buffalo Bob
The Starter
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Age: 63
Posts: 2,137
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Just curious, if the roles were reversed would you support a Democratic president doing the same thing? Nothing like telling an entire state to go pound sand because a few of their citizens disagree with you.
A few of their citizens? I used to live in Cali, they have been defying the federal government long before Trump was elected. They don't enforce a lot of federal laws and definitely defy federal laws on illegal immigrants. Now they want help from the federal government they have no respect for? Taxes and government fees in Cali are pretty much the highest in the USA, let the state use it's own money to fix the earthquake damage.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 06:28 AM   #36
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,594
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
This should be interesting. If I was Trump with all the disrespect that state has for federal law I would tell them to go pound sand.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ca...row/ar-AADWWYH
In some ways I hope trump does this, it will kill the chances of re-election.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 12:18 PM   #37
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,398
Re: Random Articles Thread

For any The Office fans. Someone pulled a prank that worked a little too well:

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/ac...own-department
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 10:45 AM   #38
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,398
Re: Random Articles Thread

The good ole dick pick fail. The downfall to many a men. C'mon men we're better than unsolicited weiner shots, or are we???

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...d-chicago-cubs
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 11:12 AM   #39
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,935
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
The good ole dick pick fail. The downfall to many a men. C'mon men we're better than unsolicited weiner shots, or are we???

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...d-chicago-cubs
Meet the METs! Going Anthony Weiner style!
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 06:57 PM   #40
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN
 
htownskinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: houston,tx
Age: 62
Posts: 4,878
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
That is awesome!
__________________
Make The Redskins Great Again
htownskinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 12:47 AM   #41
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,325
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
The good ole dick pick fail. The downfall to many a men. C'mon men we're better than unsolicited weiner shots, or are we???

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...d-chicago-cubs
The only question I have is how many other women got unsolicited dong pics from this guy. You know she wasn't the first.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 01:26 AM   #42
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,398
Re: Random Articles Thread

I love Matthew McConaughey. I basically love anyone that was in Dazed and Confused.

But he's always been the butt of jokes. Imagine if he had Titanic on his resume!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...udition-rumors
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 11:54 AM   #43
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 51
Posts: 99,383
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I love Matthew McConaughey. I basically love anyone that was in Dazed and Confused.

But he's always been the butt of jokes. Imagine if he had Titanic on his resume!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...udition-rumors
Have you read his new book? He had a pretty wild childhood, his parents were crazy.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 11:55 AM   #44
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,398
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Have you read his new book? He had a pretty wild childhood, his parents were crazy.
No, I haven't. I've never read anyone's biography before. Not sure if that's weird or not.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 11:58 AM   #45
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 51
Posts: 99,383
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
No, I haven't. I've never read anyone's biography before. Not sure if that's weird or not.
It's very good, he narrates the audio book. He's kept diaries since childhood so he's got a lot of good stories.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.14253 seconds with 10 queries