Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Random Articles Thread

Parking Lot


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2021, 12:02 PM   #46
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,414
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
It's very good, he narrates the audio book. He's kept diaries since childhood so he's got a lot of good stories.
Alright alright alright. I'll have to check it out.



I need to re-watch this movie.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-10-2021, 04:06 AM   #47
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,414
Re: Random Articles Thread

Les Miles, fired from Kansas for behavior committed at LSU.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...football-coach

I don't give 2 shits about LSU, Kansas, or Les Miles. This story is just weird to me. Sounds like Les did a little lying and Kansas did a piss-poor research job.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 05:47 AM   #48
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,333
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Les Miles, fired from Kansas for behavior committed at LSU.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...football-coach

I don't give 2 shits about LSU, Kansas, or Les Miles. This story is just weird to me. Sounds like Les did a little lying and Kansas did a piss-poor research job.
Or they knew and didn't care. Winning football coaches in CFB will always be in demand at some program because the demand outweighs the supply.

He said he was mentoring these students. LOL. Mentoring them with his tongue and his dick.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 09:22 AM   #49
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,414
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Or they knew and didn't care. Winning football coaches in CFB will always be in demand at some program because the demand outweighs the supply.

He said he was mentoring these students. LOL. Mentoring them with his tongue and his dick.
Yeah, that one was pretty good. That's what we want our coaches doing, "mentoring" coeds. Saying dumb shit like that just makes me think he for sure did inappropriate shit.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 03:00 PM   #50
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,945
Re: Random Articles Thread

The Problem With Lena Dunhamís New Plus-Size Clothing Line Is Lena Dunham

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lena-...b6c70eccad7279

Into my fuckin veins with the amount of stupid in this article. Some great quotes in here...I border on the line of laughing and throwing up.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 04:21 PM   #51
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,568
Re: Random Articles Thread

chico .. my friend .. lol why the fuck do you care about Lena Dunham or plus size clothing not actually offering plus size clothing? Youre going out of your way to find something to piss you off. I used to stay in the right lane of the 495 outer loop at the University Blvd exit so I could block lanes and fight people who tried to use the on ramp to skip up in traffic.

Do you know how much happier I am now that my day doesnt being with a morning commute road rage?

I mean .. once covid is gone and traffic gets back to normal im going to be all up in that right lane wishing for some cutters .. but dang man. control your rage.

I want my 5 mins back.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 04:27 PM   #52
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,945
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
chico .. my friend .. lol why the fuck do you care about Lena Dunham or plus size clothing not actually offering plus size clothing? Youre going out of your way to find something to piss you off. I used to stay in the right lane of the 495 outer loop at the University Blvd exit so I could block lanes and fight people who tried to use the on ramp to skip up in traffic.

Do you know how much happier I am now that my day doesnt being with a morning commute road rage?

I mean .. once covid is gone and traffic gets back to normal im going to be all up in that right lane wishing for some cutters .. but dang man. control your rage.

I want my 5 mins back.
This doesnít make me mad at all, it made me laugh out loud multi times. Itís comedy!
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 06:04 PM   #53
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,333
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This doesnít make me mad at all, it made me laugh out loud multi times. Itís comedy!
"Into my fuckin veins with the amount of stupid in this article. Some great quotes in here...I border on the line of laughing and throwing up."

This is how you express laugh out loud funny? You do a poor job of expressing yourself.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:24 PM   #54
jamf
Pro Bowl
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 5,178
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
chico .. my friend .. lol why the fuck do you care about Lena Dunham
I fucking hate Lena Dunham.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:30 PM   #55
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,945
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
"Into my fuckin veins with the amount of stupid in this article. Some great quotes in here...I border on the line of laughing and throwing up."

This is how you express laugh out loud funny? You do a poor job of expressing yourself.
Damn ok...I thought it was pretty funny article especially the pettiness of it.

Tough crowd
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:51 PM   #56
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,333
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Damn ok...I thought it was pretty funny article especially the pettiness of it.

Tough crowd
You didn't masquerade as Joe Pesci in another life did you?



I don't understand what is so wrong with us that we can't just all agree that Lena Dunham sucks.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 10:31 AM   #57
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 51
Posts: 99,394
Re: Random Articles Thread

A $1.2 Million Bank Error Buys a House, and an Arrest, Officials Say

I had a little back and forth with some people on Twitter this morning about this article. Apparently plenty of people see nothing wrong with this woman going out and spending this money. I say plenty of people don't understand how the real world works. It's not finders/keepers, the bank clearly made an error and it wasn't her money to spend. What do you guys think?
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 10:38 AM   #58
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanahan, South Carolina
Age: 40
Posts: 19,414
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
A $1.2 Million Bank Error Buys a House, and an Arrest, Officials Say

I had a little back and forth with some people on Twitter this morning about this article. Apparently plenty of people see nothing wrong with this woman going out and spending this money. I say plenty of people don't understand how the real world works. It's not finders/keepers, the bank clearly made an error and it wasn't her money to spend. What do you guys think?
Saw this last night

Return the money.

Gonna be interesting how this plays out and she already spent some of it.
__________________
Turkish: What's happening with them sausages, Charlie?
Sausage Charlie: Five minutes, Turkish.
Turkish: It was two minutes five minutes ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 01:14 PM   #59
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,600
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
A $1.2 Million Bank Error Buys a House, and an Arrest, Officials Say

I had a little back and forth with some people on Twitter this morning about this article. Apparently plenty of people see nothing wrong with this woman going out and spending this money. I say plenty of people don't understand how the real world works. It's not finders/keepers, the bank clearly made an error and it wasn't her money to spend. What do you guys think?
My Aunt worked for a Bank in NYC and the Money machine in the lobby went nuts and was giving out way too much money . Most returned it but a few took it and when notified argued that it was a gift and they didn't steal it. Evidently the law and I paraphrase it says once you're notified it's not your money by the Institution you must give it back or be held responsible.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 01:53 PM   #60
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,945
Re: Random Articles Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
A $1.2 Million Bank Error Buys a House, and an Arrest, Officials Say

I had a little back and forth with some people on Twitter this morning about this article. Apparently plenty of people see nothing wrong with this woman going out and spending this money. I say plenty of people don't understand how the real world works. It's not finders/keepers, the bank clearly made an error and it wasn't her money to spend. What do you guys think?
Shocker plenty of people on Twitter said stealing is ok and not morally wrong

Thatís exactly where those people grift.

In all seriousness...Iíd take pictures to remember but wouldnít spend it.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.18339 seconds with 10 queries