Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

All things Middle East related

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-27-2021, 03:02 PM   #601
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: All things Middle East related

sourced it? It was a 7 hour recording of a discussion the Iranian foreign minister and reporter were having.

The source is one iranian official saying it happened.

wait ... do you think they have Kerry and the iranian diplomat on tape?

If you did .. they dont. Kerry isnt recorded on any tape.

Its 1 iranian official saying it happened.

ive spent way too much effort on this ....
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-27-2021, 03:02 PM   #602
Giantone
Gamebreaker

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1282157]Horseshit. I believe a London based Iranian media who had the leaked audio from an interview.

Surprising chico believes them but hates on US media. Typical anti American.
Old 04-27-2021, 03:21 PM   #603
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
sourced it? It was a 7 hour recording of a discussion the Iranian foreign minister and reporter were having.

The source is one iranian official saying it happened.

wait ... do you think they have Kerry and the iranian diplomat on tape?

If you did .. they dont. Kerry isnt recorded on any tape.

Its 1 iranian official saying it happened.

ive spent way too much effort on this ....
Lol...no they don’t have Kerry on tape. Hopefully he would be arrested by now. Or on the lam on his private jet.

It’s an interview with an Iranian media group based in England with a known reporter (my understanding that’s how it’s confirmed) and it’s not a rando, it’s the top Iranian foreign minister.

So when you say it’s one person...well it’s confirmed it’s the top person in the government. On the tape, he (top foreign minister) specifically says that’s “off the record” about certain pieces of information.

The New York Times reviewed the audio and printed the story off it and confirmed with the reporter with the agency.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 03:23 PM   #604
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

[quote=Giantone;1282161]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Horseshit. I believe a London based Iranian media who had the leaked audio from an interview.

Surprising chico believes them but hates on US media. Typical anti American.
Lol..this is great.

+1

He Gets Us
Old 04-28-2021, 04:43 AM   #605
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Lol...no they don’t have Kerry on tape. Hopefully he would be arrested by now. Or on the lam on his private jet.

It’s an interview with an Iranian media group based in England with a known reporter (my understanding that’s how it’s confirmed) and it’s not a rando, it’s the top Iranian foreign minister.

So when you say it’s one person...well it’s confirmed it’s the top person in the government. On the tape, he (top foreign minister) specifically says that’s “off the record” about certain pieces of information.

The New York Times reviewed the audio and printed the story off it and confirmed with the reporter with the agency.
Why do you hate America so much ?
Old 04-28-2021, 04:44 AM   #606
Giantone
Gamebreaker

[quote=Chico23231;1282166]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post

Lol..this is great.

+1
Sad chico .
Old 07-06-2021, 11:35 AM   #607
SunnySide
Playmaker

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/202...tl-ldn-vpx.cnn

^^ video of Afghan military surrendering and giving american military vehicles and big guns to the Taliban.

-----------

The Taliban now controls roughly a third of all 421 districts and district centres in Afghanistan.

Gains in northeastern Badakhshan province in recent days have mostly come to the armed group without a battle, said Mohib-ul Rahman, a provincial council member. He blamed Taliban successes on the poor morale of troops who are mostly outnumbered and lacking supplies.

“Unfortunately, the majority of the districts were left to Taliban without any fight,” said Rahman. In the last three days, 10 districts fell to Taliban, eight without a fight, he said.

Hundreds of Afghan soldiers, police and intelligence troops surrendered their military outposts and fled to the Badakhshan provincial capital of Faizabad, said Rahman.

Even as a security meeting was being held early on Sunday to plot the strengthening of the perimeter around Faizabad, some senior provincial officials were leaving the city for the Afghan capital Kabul, he said.

In late June, the Afghan government resurrected volunteer militias with a reputation of brutal violence to support the beleaguered Afghan forces but Rahman said many of the fighters in the Badakhshan districts put up only a half-hearted fight.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...vt-forces-flee

Well ... looks like the Taliban can take over as much or all of Afghanistan if it wants to. If they take over the entire country theyd probably be stretched to thin and I dont imagine any country would give the Taliban foreign aid.

Probably be best for them to let the govt have control over Kabul so they can just take any foreign aid given to the "afghan govt"

My american beer drinking view from across the pond ... afghan govt and people didnt do nearly enough to support our efforts to oust the Taliban and actually worked against us. If they thought wed stay there forever just taking on huge debt and lives .. they gambled and lost.

i feel bad for the women and children and i am 100% sure the USA will get blamed for what may come, but the blame lays solely at the feet of their men, their fathers, their husbands, uncles etc.

the world is a brutal place
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 11:59 AM   #608
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/202...tl-ldn-vpx.cnn

^^ video of Afghan military surrendering and giving american military vehicles and big guns to the Taliban.

-----------

The Taliban now controls roughly a third of all 421 districts and district centres in Afghanistan.

Gains in northeastern Badakhshan province in recent days have mostly come to the armed group without a battle, said Mohib-ul Rahman, a provincial council member. He blamed Taliban successes on the poor morale of troops who are mostly outnumbered and lacking supplies.

“Unfortunately, the majority of the districts were left to Taliban without any fight,” said Rahman. In the last three days, 10 districts fell to Taliban, eight without a fight, he said.

Hundreds of Afghan soldiers, police and intelligence troops surrendered their military outposts and fled to the Badakhshan provincial capital of Faizabad, said Rahman.

Even as a security meeting was being held early on Sunday to plot the strengthening of the perimeter around Faizabad, some senior provincial officials were leaving the city for the Afghan capital Kabul, he said.

In late June, the Afghan government resurrected volunteer militias with a reputation of brutal violence to support the beleaguered Afghan forces but Rahman said many of the fighters in the Badakhshan districts put up only a half-hearted fight.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...vt-forces-flee

Well ... looks like the Taliban can take over as much or all of Afghanistan if it wants to. If they take over the entire country theyd probably be stretched to thin and I dont imagine any country would give the Taliban foreign aid.

Probably be best for them to let the govt have control over Kabul so they can just take any foreign aid given to the "afghan govt"

My american beer drinking view from across the pond ... afghan govt and people didnt do nearly enough to support our efforts to oust the Taliban and actually worked against us. If they thought wed stay there forever just taking on huge debt and lives .. they gambled and lost.

i feel bad for the women and children and i am 100% sure the USA will get blamed for what may come, but the blame lays solely at the feet of their men, their fathers, their husbands, uncles etc.

the world is a brutal place
💯💯💯💯💯

The Afghani governemnt, army, and men either are too weak to fight for their country or they are indifferent to their government or taliban ruling the country.

They will need a civil war if they want a country ran by a real government they vote for.

It is not America's job any longer to bleed money we don't have and bleed the lives of our military that have died WAY more than enough in that country.

We get blamed regardless. I prefer to get blamed while saving money and american lives.

This is true for most of the middle east and parts of Africa.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 03:55 PM   #609
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Biden withdrawal in Afghanistan is looking like an outright disaster.

It’s gonna be a helluva thing what the country will look like on the 20 year anniversary of 9/11

He Gets Us
Old 08-12-2021, 04:08 PM   #610
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

It’s gonna be a helluva thing what the country will look like on the 20 year anniversary of 9/11
Yet you supported it when trump said he would do it .
Old 08-12-2021, 04:23 PM   #611
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Afghanistan was a shit hole before 2001, it's been a shit hole since 2001, and will be a shit hole long after 2021.

They need to get some shovels and start digging. It is not our problem. We can help with legit humanitarian efforts but military efforts should be done with.

They need to step up or let Taliban run their country and live stuck in the past forever. Many countries in the ME will need to have some civil wars to get rid of the terrorists groups that try to run them.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 05:33 PM   #612
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Ironic how this is all Biden's fault, why didn't God Emporer Trump safely withdraw us while simultaneously beefing up the Afghan army?
Old 08-12-2021, 09:36 PM   #613
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Ironic how this is all Biden's fault, why didn't God Emporer Trump safely withdraw us while simultaneously beefing up the Afghan army?
Ha…no. This is the Biden administration plan and executing strategy with his commanders. This is his direct leadership

This is another policy created humanitarian crisis just like at the southern border.

JFC…Biden’s direct policy decisions have caused both, period.

He Gets Us
Old 08-12-2021, 10:00 PM   #614
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Ha…no. This is the Biden administration plan and executing strategy with his commanders. This is his direct leadership

This is another policy created humanitarian crisis just like at the southern border.

JFC…Biden’s direct policy decisions have caused both, period.

You never cease to amaze me. I just don’t know if you’re trolling or drunk or watching Faux news. Probably a combination of all three.
What color is the sky in your world Chico?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 10:13 PM   #615
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
You never cease to amaze me. I just don’t know if you’re trolling or drunk or watching Faux news. Probably a combination of all three.
What color is the sky in your world Chico?
Here is the border illegal crossing numbers from the most liberal news rag:

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/12/10272...ts-complicated

Just look at the numbers…historic, record. And guest what? Minors are being housed in cages. Period.

Those are the facts.
Here is another fact:

Biden has been wrong on almost every U.S. foreign policy and national security issue of the last 40 years (not my words, ask the ex U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates).

Afghanistan is a disaster right now…that’s a fact. We could be facing another Middle East genocide ala ISIS which happened on Obama watch. Obama was responsible for that.

He Gets Us