trump the Criminal

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-11-2022, 10:53 PM   #76
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: trump the Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
My favorite part of this post is how all of Chico's links are broken. Niice.

Also you lose credibility when you immediately jump to Trump's defense before the reasoning behind the case is announced - for all you know Trump could have top secret spy aircraft plans hanging out in the basement at Mar-A-Lago and you'd look like a fool when the evidence used to justify the raid comes out.

You think Garland didn't do his homework? He knew as soon as it happened him and the judge that signed the warrant would be public enemy #1 in the GOP's eyes. You think they didn't triple check that paperwork to make sure the case was airtight before they signed off? The slightest whiff of impropriety and you and every other conservative are all over them.

My boy wrote a song about it, maybe you should take his advice sometime.
https://apnews.com/article/election-...ee9170d66cefec

A former FBI lawyer pleaded guilty Wednesday to altering a document related to the secret surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser during the Russia investigation.

Kevin Clinesmith is the first current or former official to be charged in a special Justice Department review of the investigation into ties between Russia and Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. Attorney General William Barr appointed John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, to scrutinize decisions made by officials during that probe.

Clinesmith pleaded guilty to a single false statement charge, admitting that he doctored an email that the FBI relied on as it sought court approval to eavesdrop on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page in 2017.

https://apnews.com/article/north-ame...a32258cccc0432

Peter Strzok, a longtime FBI agent who was removed from the Russia investigation over anti-Trump text messages, has been fired by the agency, his lawyer said Monday.

The FBI had been reviewing Strzok’s employment after the politically charged text messages were discovered last year. President Donald Trump’s allies have seized on the texts, saying they show the investigation into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia is tainted by political bias.

In another text, Page wrote Strzok in August 2016: ”(Trump’s) not ever going to become president, right? Right?!”

Strzok responded: “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it.”

Strzok worked on the early stages of the Russia investigation in 2016 and worked on the special counsel’s team for a few months after Robert Mueller was appointed in May 2017.

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/29/75540...-be-prosecuted

Former FBI Director James Comey violated official policy in the way he handled his memos describing his exchanges with President Trump, an investigation concluded — but Comey won't be charged.

IG report https://apps.npr.org/documents/docum...G-Report-Comey

Comey tells lawyer to share the substance of memos with the NYT, but not the memo itself

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-11-2022, 11:19 PM   #77
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Great thing about Mooby is he was all in on every conspiracy theory about the Russiagate hoax. But when it comes to factual evidence like above, it’s dismissed simply because it funnier to chase windmills.

I’m sure falsifying a document to get a warrant, or having someone lead investigation who claims they will work to stop the new administration, or having a fbi director leak private conversations with Trump with the intent to undermine, smear and politically attack the sitting President of the US…..FBI has soiled it credibility. They have none

He Gets Us
Old 08-11-2022, 11:22 PM   #78
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Great thing about Mooby is he was all in on every conspiracy theory about the Russiagate hoax. But when it comes to factual evidence like above, it’s dismissed simply because it funnier to chase windmills.

I’m sure falsifying a document to get a warrant, or having someone lead investigation who claims they will work to stop the new administration, or having a fbi director leak private conversations with Trump with the intent to undermine, smear and politically attack the sitting President of the US…..FBI has soiled it credibility. They have none
Sooo, shut it down? Disband the FBI? They have no credibility right? So they have no ability to conduct an honest and impartial investigation?
Old 08-12-2022, 04:26 AM   #79
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Sooo, shut it down? Disband the FBI? They have no credibility right? So they have no ability to conduct an honest and impartial investigation?
Sure they do if it's the Clintons or Obama but investigating trump, no. Right chico?
Old 08-12-2022, 04:30 AM   #80
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

FOX is in your head.
Old 08-12-2022, 07:57 AM   #81
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Mooby, you can’t see a problem or a trend?

The easy thing to do is just replace this situation with Obama, you would be good with this treatment?

The role of the FBI was the tipping point to the russiagate investigation…that said a sitting President worked with Russia, criminal and as well as obvious political ramification.

The major problem is this, evidence provided was not credible for an investigation. It should have stopped and ended at the FBI.

You don’t see this? Seriously?

He Gets Us
Old 08-12-2022, 08:33 AM   #82
MTK
\m/

So, is MAGA ok with Trump stealing nuclear secrets? Can’t wait for the spin on this one
Old 08-12-2022, 08:39 AM   #83
MTK
\m/

trump the Criminal

The NYT has identified the Ohio shooting suspect as "Ricky Shiffer." There is a Truth Social account using that same name. On the same day the FBI executed a warrant on Mar A Lago, the account made a call to "be ready for combat" and to "Kill the FBI on sight."

Seriously sick shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2022, 08:43 AM   #84
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
So, is MAGA ok with Trump stealing nuclear secrets? Can’t wait for the spin on this one
Lol…and giving them to Russia I assume? “Stealing” is the frame? Ha!

There is a bigly difference between Hillary top secret documents emails on a private server or Gen Petraeus being caught with top secret documents at his home….and President Trump with top secret documents.

He Gets Us
Old 08-12-2022, 09:26 AM   #85
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

There is a bigly difference between Hillary top secret documents emails on a private server or Gen Petraeus being caught with top secret documents at his home….and President Trump with top secret documents.

Really, what? Please enlighten us?
Old 08-12-2022, 09:35 AM   #86
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
The NYT has identified the Ohio shooting suspect as "Ricky Shiffer." There is a Truth Social account using that same name. On the same day the FBI executed a warrant on Mar A Lago, the account made a call to "be ready for combat" and to "Kill the FBI on sight."

Seriously sick shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep and I blame right wing media the most and yes Trump is a very close second (1A and 1B?)
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 09:39 AM   #87
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:

Well, in all honesty we have to wait and see what exactly he has done and been accused of in the warrant and maybe an eventual indictment to determine who was worse. I do suspect Trump is, but that is just my bias surfacing. We don't know yet.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 09:44 AM   #88
MTK
\m/

MAGA has been nothing but poison to this country. Total fucking shit show.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:08 AM   #89
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
chico,
Still waiting and you need to read this , really read it.

" If Trump “willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies or destroys…any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk of officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States,” he will be disqualified from holding public office."

.https://www.archives.gov/presidentia.../1978-act.html

Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978
The Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978, 44 U.S.C. ß2201-2209, governs the official records of Presidents and Vice Presidents that were created or received after January 20, 1981 (i.e., beginning with the Reagan Administration). The PRA changed the legal ownership of the official records of the President from private to public, and established a new statutory structure under which Presidents, and subsequently NARA, must manage the records of their Administrations. The PRA was amended in 2014, which established several new provisions.

Establishes that Presidential records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office.

Prevents an individual who has been convicted of a crime related to the review, retention, removal, or destruction of records from being given access to any original records.

Meaning he can't hold Office again.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:16 AM   #90
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
The President can declassify…unless democrats have changed the meaning of that word such as recession, woman, or biology

He Gets Us