The hypocrisy of the ________

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-15-2017, 09:02 AM   #31
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The hypocrisy of the ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Your rationalize of those facts I presented as just “opinions people have” is perfect for this thread. Because if this was president Hillary Clinton with an investigation against her emails, server, etc being lead by a team of trump supporters, with biased text messages against Hillary, with a lead investigator who had pushed a fictitious dossier which was funded by the Republican Party, etc. then you would have zero problem with it...right?
Yes,becuase it's already happen,eight different times.

Advertisements
Old 01-03-2018, 08:52 AM   #32
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Congressional investigators find irregularities in FBI's handling of Clinton email case | TheHill

The Hypocrisy of the FBI.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 12:00 PM   #33
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
....the hill?
Old 01-03-2018, 12:10 PM   #34
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Seems some other investigators have found some other problems.....

Will Mueller Charge Mike Pence or Donald Trump Jr. In Russia Investigation in 2018?
Old 01-04-2018, 12:02 PM   #35
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Found some actual fake news by Chico's favorite credible source, The Hill:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tbq?li=BBnb7Kz

There's no reason to put this article out unless you want the American public knowing lawmakers are actually questioning Trump's ability to handle the job. What is there to gain by releasing this article? We all know Trump isn't going to be removed from office for his tweets, no matter what he says. Even if Trump's physical goes bad, and it comes out that he subsists on a diet of Twinkies and Big Macs, nothing is going to come of it. It's probably easier to prove that he colluded with Russians than proving he doesn't have the mental capacity to handle the office.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:37 PM   #36
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/sams-c...ation/15061916

This was a pretty big shit move if you ask me. Don't even have the decency to tell workers ahead of time. Shame on Wal-Mart generally I think they do a lot right .
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 08:48 PM   #37
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post

This was a pretty big shit move if you ask me. Don't even have the decency to tell workers ahead of time. Shame on Wal-Mart generally I think they do a lot right .

Not surprised a BS company would pull a BS move like this.How much did Walmart make last year ???With all the regular and "Super Walmart's " around you couldn't transfer or find jobs for other employees at those other locations that are staying open?
Old 01-11-2018, 08:49 PM   #38
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post

Sorry double post.
Old 02-13-2018, 06:31 PM   #39
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

I still don't get mainstream news media.

Even as they push the Russian Collusion/Obstruction of Justice fake news, they headline an article that has as it's main thesis:
Quote:
Even as his intelligence chiefs unanimously told a Senate panel Tuesday that Russia meddled in 2016 and is planning to do so again in 2018, three sources familiar with the President's thinking say he remains unconvinced that Russia interfered in the presidential election.
the leap in logic gives me a headache. I think it goes like this:
1) Trump colluded with Russia during election - impeach him
2) ok, maybe he didn't but he tried to obstruct justice by asking Comey to go easy on Flynn for lying to the FBI (you know, like Comey did with HC) -- Definitely Nixonian IMPEACH him
3) and not only that, but he is so dumb he doesn't believe that Russians tried to interfere with the elections (even though he COLLUDED with them) -- Amendment 25 him

The hoops that the left is going through, with 0 tangible evidence, is dumbfounding. Republicans had far more then this, even with the FBI in HC's corner, and the left called it a witch hunt.

This whole episode is as bad as KC's contract stuff. People are intransigent in their belief in their "rightness".

I think I am going to drive myself bipolar because nearly every night I flip between Hannity and Rachel Maddow. Both state their cases with such passion, it's amazing. When it comes to the end, whichever way it ends, I hope this country can come together, but it's hard to believe that can happen at this point.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 11:31 AM   #40
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Our most dear ally Germany is committed to NATO's spending agreements, someday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.98ee8edc517c

Quote:
Chancellor Angela Merkel says Germany is committed to the NATO target of spending 2 percent of a country’s gross domestic product on defense, but is realistic about reaching it.

Merkel on Friday underlined Germany’s plan to reach 1.5 percent by 2024.
emphasis mine - in today's dollars, a 1/2 percent of Germany's GDP (2017 - $3.686trillion) is about $18 Billion dollars, over the next 6 years that about $104B shortfall at a minimum, and it's a lot more than that, since she is "hoping" to make it to 1.5 by 2024

And some wonder why I'm not upset at Trump calling out our allies. Asking them to treat us as a fair partner shouldn't be seen as being the culprit.

Just because we are allies, doesn't mean we can't or shouldn't call them out when they are practicing uneven policies, or not living up to their stated agreements.
Old 06-15-2018, 11:46 AM   #41
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

I was curious about poor mr. trudeau's country, so I googled it, cuz that's what you do right.

Quote:
Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan said military spending will grow 70 percent to reach CAN$32.7 billion (U.S. $24.3 billion) in a decade. That means Canada would spend about 1.4 percent of gross domestic product on defense by 2026-2027, up from about 1.2 percent now.Jun 7, 2017
Canada to increase military spending 70 percent in 10 years

http://www.defensenews.com/.../canad...t-in-10-years/
Old 06-15-2018, 03:23 PM   #42
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
wanting roy moore elected, while wanting frankken to resign?

Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Every other post is going to suck after this one. Lol
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 03:25 PM   #43
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
There is way too much hypocrisy in all walks of life to narrow it to one political agenda, or point of view. The biggest problem of hypocrisy is that the hypocrit of any particular subject can't see his/her hypocrisy likely until it's way in hindsight IF ever.

That said, I will acknowledge I am a hypocrit when it comes to Trump's agenda versus the idiocy that is Trump. In my opinion, this country's future is at stake when it comes to agendas of Sanders/Clinton/Swamp republicans, so I will condemn them in anyway I can, while supporting Trump's agenda. and yes that is the definition of hypocrisy. C'EST LA GUERRE

WTF you could have said this months ago in the When is enough enough thread and saved me hours of my time. Hahahaha.
Old 06-15-2018, 03:33 PM   #44
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The absolute illegal, ridiculous, dumbass shit I did as a teenager vs what I expect from my daughter who is about to become one.
Old 06-15-2018, 04:03 PM   #45
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
The absolute illegal, ridiculous, dumbass shit I did as a teenager vs what I expect from my daughter who is about to become one.
Nothing as scary as a teenage girl between the ages of 14 and 18 ,they will make you fight ,scream ,drink ,swear,.....drink and all that while trying to get them to school on time. I went through it three times!!!All I can say is time heals all wounds and it does pass.