Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Washington Football > Locker Room Main Forum


Around the NFL week 5

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2020, 06:49 PM   #16
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 3,086
Re: Around the NFL week 5

https://www.nfl.com/news/chargers-na...-going-forward

Justin Herbert's time is now
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-08-2020, 07:11 PM   #17
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 10,856
Re: Around the NFL week 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
He's done pretty well. Chiefs are running away with that division. They should just keep playing them. If he develops, that team has a lot of talent.
__________________
Cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 07:57 AM   #18
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 5,593
Re: Around the NFL week 5

Thursday Night Football is a much bigger deal to me these days. Pizza and beer in my easy chair and the company of my lovely wife. Very nice!

Good football game last night. Both teams played hard.

The Bears D won the game for them. Looked like the Bears D of old in the second half. Kendall's Big Bro had a great game. Bears QB situation is horrible, as usual.

Brady's O-Line let him down. Gronk is a shell of his old self. Too bad. Brady could have used the old Gronk last night.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 08:04 AM   #19
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 30,483
Re: Around the NFL week 5

Evans was walking on one foot, Gronk is old and done. If they get Godwin back they will make some noise
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 09:23 AM   #20
Redskins247
Impact Rookie
 
Redskins247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 630
Re: Around the NFL week 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Evans was walking on one foot, Gronk is old and done. If they get Godwin back they will make some noise
No kidding...first time I'd watched the Bucs this season and it seemed after every catch I'd think...who is that guy? Where are all their stud receivers from last season?? Hurt.
Redskins247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 09:40 AM   #21
The Skinsinator
Special Teams
 
The Skinsinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 359
Re: Around the NFL week 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
Thursday Night Football is a much bigger deal to me these days. Pizza and beer in my easy chair and the company of my lovely wife. Very nice!

Good football game last night. Both teams played hard.

The Bears D won the game for them. Looked like the Bears D of old in the second half. Kendall's Big Bro had a great game. Bears QB situation is horrible, as usual.

Brady's O-Line let him down. Gronk is a shell of his old self. Too bad. Brady could have used the old Gronk last night.
Foles played well again and beat Brady when it counted. Seriously think he's one of the more underrated players in the league. He was dropping some nice passes last night.
The Skinsinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 11:20 AM   #22
Monkeydad
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 17,443
Re: Around the NFL week 5

Jets forced out of practice from the Wuhan virus.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 11:37 AM   #23
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 30,483
Re: Around the NFL week 5

Nobody will miss that Jets game lol

Also

Tyron Smith (Neck) out for the season
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 01:47 PM   #24
Monkeydad
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 17,443
Re: Around the NFL week 5

The Jets will go winless. The Giants have the talent to lose 16, but since they're in the NFC East, they'll steal a win or two, hopefully not from us.


Jets' remaining schedule is brutal. I don't see a win.


Cardinals
Chargers
Bills
Chiefs
Patriots
Dolphins
bye
Dolphins
Raiders
Seahawks
Rams
Browns
Patriots
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 08:39 PM   #25
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 28,059
Re: Around the NFL week 5

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/n...dlines/9799006

Great news. Florio was just jerking himself off this morning, loving the news.
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

“The game plan is what the game plan will be”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 08:48 PM   #26
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 30,483
Re: Around the NFL week 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
The Jets will go winless. The Giants have the talent to lose 16, but since they're in the NFC East, they'll steal a win or two, hopefully not from us.


Jets' remaining schedule is brutal. I don't see a win.


Cardinals
Chargers
Bills
Chiefs
Patriots
Dolphins
bye
Dolphins
Raiders
Seahawks
Rams
Browns
Patriots
Jets will beat Miami once. But they will lock up the #1 Pick.
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 10:27 AM   #27
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17,927
Re: Around the NFL week 5

Broncos - Patriots moved to next Sunday after a new positive test for NE. Titans facility remains closed due to a new positive test.

Starting to think this is legit unfair for the teams they are supposed to play. The NFL is embarrassing itself right now. The NHL didn't have a single positive test throughout the entire playoffs. NFL needs to learn from their example.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 11:09 AM   #28
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 19,229
Re: Around the NFL week 5

Out of all the positive tests in the NFL, has there been any report of serious health issues arising from the associated contact tracing? Asking for a friend
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 11:11 AM   #29
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 19,229
Re: Around the NFL week 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Broncos - Patriots moved to next Sunday after a new positive test for NE. Titans facility remains closed due to a new positive test.

Starting to think this is legit unfair for the teams they are supposed to play. The NFL is embarrassing itself right now. The NHL didn't have a single positive test throughout the entire playoffs. NFL needs to learn from their example.
2020 is going to have a HUGE assterisk by all the sports outcomes.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 12:14 PM   #30
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 28,059
Re: Around the NFL week 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Out of all the positive tests in the NFL, has there been any report of serious health issues arising from the associated contact tracing? Asking for a friend
Those arguments don’t matter online.
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

“The game plan is what the game plan will be”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL. But our culture is damn good!
Page generated in 0.18098 seconds with 10 queries