Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Trump Accomplishments

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-21-2020, 07:55 PM   #31
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Trump Accomplishments

Here’s a bit from trump’s speech today in davos:

Since my election, America has gained over seven million jobs. The unemployment rate is now less than 3.5%. We’re concentrating and creating the most inclusive economy ever to exist. We are lifting up Americans of every race, color, religion, and creed. Since I took office, more than two million Millennials have gotten jobs, and their wages have grown by nearly 5% annually — a number that was unthinkable. This is a blue-collar boom. Since my election, the net worth of the bottom half of wage earners has increased by plus-47%, three times faster than the increase for the top 1%. Real median household income is at the highest level ever recorded. The American dream is back bigger, better, and stronger than ever before.

He’s right

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-21-2020, 09:12 PM   #32
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
What are you going to do if he is re-elected? That will probably be good for you since you are obsessed with your hatred for him, I suppose it gives you purpose. If you are retired maybe it would be healthier for you to find another hobby, or go volunteer somewhere.
Maybe but if he gets in again and there is a good possibility he will, I will still think he and his cult will wreck the country like the're doing now.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:15 PM   #33
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Here’s a bit from trump’s speech today in davos:

Since my election, America has gained over seven million jobs. The unemployment rate is now less than 3.5%. We’re concentrating and creating the most inclusive economy ever to exist. We are lifting up Americans of every race, color, religion, and creed. Since I took office, more than two million Millennials have gotten jobs, and their wages have grown by nearly 5% annually — a number that was unthinkable. This is a blue-collar boom. Since my election, the net worth of the bottom half of wage earners has increased by plus-47%, three times faster than the increase for the top 1%. Real median household income is at the highest level ever recorded. The American dream is back bigger, better, and stronger than ever before.

He’s right
Chico you're fooled easily.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjo.../#3047350427ce

Trump’s job growth falls short of Obama’s last three years

The Labor Department’s revised job count lowered the April 2018 to March 2019 by 501,000. Assuming that the almost 42,000 per month lower number is spread evenly across the 12 months, Trump’s 2018 total of 2.303 million jobs falls short of Obama’s 2014 to 2016 results and essentially matches his 2.302 million for 2013. And 2018 was helped by Trump’s tax cut sugar high.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:17 PM   #34
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Maybe but if he gets in again and there is a good possibility he will, I will still think he and his cult will wreck the country like the're doing now.
How is the country being ruined?

Over exaggeration, party of 1, your table is ready.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:20 PM   #35
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post

..............if ignorance is bliss , you're the happiest trumpette on earth or one of them.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:26 PM   #36
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
..............if ignorance is bliss , you're the happiest trumpette on earth or one of them.
Good argument.

You having blind hatred for Trump does not equal the country being ruined.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:09 PM   #37
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Trumps (only) accomplishment ...

Made American foreign policy unpredictable.

China knows that previously our foreign policy was always to de-escalate and slow moving. China was just doing death by a thousand paper cuts to us. They knew that if their violations or ingresses were small enough in nature that didnt warrant a major US response, they could slowly just repeat the same pattern over and over, moving the ball ever so slightly down the field but while maintaining the status quo because no single event was big enough to set off the alarms. Then looking back 50 years, they would have achieved their goal by taking a long and patient road.

Also, China knew that the US would debate and debate before ever doing anything about anything so we are always slow to respond and always look to de-escalate.

Now, Trump is so unpredictable. Look at Iran, their response to us killing their rock star General over the last 40 years was so muted because they were warned that Trump is erratic and he may go all in if he feels he has to save face. So Iran dialed it back, not wanting to prompt the unpredictable.

The Chinesse man made islands in the S China Sea are a good example. Couple of buckets of sand a day isnt alarming. But do that every day for 10 years ... and you have yourself a landing strip and military outpost established directly in contested waters.
Man Sunnyside, idk if anybody has properly welcomed you, but I do. It's fresh perspectives like this that deserve recognition around here.

This is something I'm perfectly willing to give Trump credit for.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:03 AM   #38
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

[IMG]
Old 01-22-2020, 05:11 AM   #39
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Man Sunnyside, idk if anybody has properly welcomed you, but I do. It's fresh perspectives like this that deserve recognition around here.

This is something I'm perfectly willing to give Trump credit for.
Hey, as Trumpers, Trumpettes, and whatever names you come up with, we'll take all compliments. Even backhanded ones.

#smallvictories #slipperyslopes #oneofusoneofus

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 01-22-2020 at 05:26 AM.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:26 AM   #40
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Chico you're fooled easily.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjo.../#3047350427ce

Trump’s job growth falls short of Obama’s last three years

The Labor Department’s revised job count lowered the April 2018 to March 2019 by 501,000. Assuming that the almost 42,000 per month lower number is spread evenly across the 12 months, Trump’s 2018 total of 2.303 million jobs falls short of Obama’s 2014 to 2016 results and essentially matches his 2.302 million for 2013. And 2018 was helped by Trump’s tax cut sugar high.
Read the article. Then Googled the author and every article that had anything to do with Trump was negative. Shocking.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/#4ba6c722a24e

You might actually be Chuck Jones.

I score your link as an effing joke.
Old 01-22-2020, 06:11 AM   #41
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

..............great argument!
Old 01-22-2020, 06:13 AM   #42
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Read the article. Then Googled the author and every article that had anything to do with Trump was negative. Shocking.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/#4ba6c722a24e

You might actually be Chuck Jones.

I score your link as an effing joke.
............and yet no proof he is wrong!Great argument.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:43 AM   #43
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
............and yet no proof he is wrong!Great argument.
Nothing in Chico's post even referenced Obama. Not sure what your obsession with Obama is anytime someone mentions Trump. Nothing in your link makes what Chico's post said untrue. And nothing in his post takes anything positive away from what Obama did. You get defensive about Obama even when no one says anything bad about him.

But here's some more info you will just call bullshit and post some Huffpost article.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bos...b-numbers/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...es-11562199595
Old 01-23-2020, 08:12 PM   #44
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Again the trumpettes only go with what the cult tells them too....................

............................in other accomplishments by trump!

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...idency-1483660

NATIONAL DEBT INCREASED BY $3 TRILLION DURING DONALD TRUMP'S THREE YEARS AS PRESIDENT

Nearly four years after then-presidential candidate Donald Trump said he would eliminate the federal debt in eight years, the deficit has since risen by more than 16 percent under his presidency.

On Tuesday, attorney George Conway, a frequent Trump critic and husband of White House Special Counsel Kellyanne Conway, pointed out that three years into Trump's first term as president, the national debt increased by $3 trillion, bringing it to over $23 trillion now. Conway cited figures from the National Debt Tweets in his tweet.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:51 PM   #45
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

^^^^^

It is absolutely unacceptable that he added that to our debt. I never even here him talking about the deficits or debt either. That is a failure on his part. I know he can't reduce it himself, but he ran on it as something he would do, and has ignored it altogether. Terrible.