Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Washington Football > Locker Room Main Forum


NFL Free Agency Around the League

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2021, 09:56 PM   #451
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 14,823
Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lololololol

Glad I wasn’t the only one thinking that too.
Think about how fucked up that is. He must have some serious pre mature ejaculation issues if he is getting off while someone is rubbing his body. That is just crazy. I half fall asleep when I get a massage!

I would MAYBE expect that from a 15 year old who has never been touched by a women, not a star NFL QB who also went to Clemson- where there are/were numerous women at his beckon call. What a creep.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-10-2021, 09:59 PM   #452
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 14,823
Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Watson's career could be over, what a stunning turn of events... Maybe that's why he wanted out of Houston so badly?
No way is it over. There is no proof of a crime being committed. All these women want is money. Tells me they are just a bunch of greedy asses if you ask me. If they were really upset and felt violated they would have called the cops. Instead they called a lawyer and want to get paid.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 12:18 PM   #453
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 27,802
Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Think about how fucked up that is. He must have some serious pre mature ejaculation issues if he is getting off while someone is rubbing his body. That is just crazy. I half fall asleep when I get a massage!

I would MAYBE expect that from a 15 year old who has never been touched by a women, not a star NFL QB who also went to Clemson- where there are/were numerous women at his beckon call. What a creep.
Just no skinsfan69 lololol. Jfc...
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

“The game plan is what the game plan will be”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 05:15 PM   #454
Chief X_Phackter
Playmaker
 
Chief X_Phackter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 2,870
Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

TE Thaddeus Moss joining his collegiate QB in Cincinnati.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 01:05 PM   #455
Monkeydad
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 17,358
Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

So back to free agency.



Cardinals signed RB James Conner.

Bucs signed RB Giovanni Bernard.

Jadaveon Clowney is visiting the Browns. He and Myles Garrett together would be scary.



And Julian Edelman was released but he Patriots yesterday and announced his retirement about 90 minutes later.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 01:18 PM   #456
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,640
Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

This debate about whether Edelman belongs in the HOF or not is a little ridiculous. He's not a HOF'er and it's not even a close debate IMO.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 01:22 PM   #457
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,083
Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
So back to free agency.



Cardinals signed RB James Conner.

Bucs signed RB Giovanni Bernard.

Jadaveon Clowney is visiting the Browns. He and Myles Garrett together would be scary.



And Julian Edelman was released but he Patriots yesterday and announced his retirement about 90 minutes later.

Jadaveon Clowney . I don't get it, no one knocking down his door he isn't a scary as some think he is. I don't want him ,I'd rather take my chance in the draft.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 02:00 PM   #458
Pervis_Griffith
Special Teams
 
Pervis_Griffith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Louisville KY
Posts: 395
Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Jadaveon Clowney . I don't get it, no one knocking down his door he isn't a scary as some think he is. I don't want him ,I'd rather take my chance in the draft.

Totally agree. How many of the teams that he's played for, re-signed him? ZERO. That says all you need to know.
Pervis_Griffith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 06:50 PM   #459
AnonEmouse
The Starter
 
AnonEmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 1,324
Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
This debate about whether Edelman belongs in the HOF or not is a little ridiculous. He's not a HOF'er and it's not even a close debate IMO.
It's a debate. 3 SB rings, SB MVP, nearly as many postseason yards as Rice, arguably a key part of those multiple SB wins. Tough competitor. A lot of good traits.

I'm not saying its nailed on by any means, but Warner walked in with only 1 SB win and no all time statistical records (but yeah, 2 MVP, 4 Pro Bowl nods etc.). It's worthy of a debate but he's certainly not a 1st ballot consideration.
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 11:14 PM   #460
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 14,823
Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

Lately there have been people getting into the HOF that have been very good. It's all about politics now. John Lynch? Tom Flores? Neither are HOF'ers. Jim Covert over Jacoby is flat out laughable.

Julian E isn't a great player but he did it on the biggest stages. I just think his regular season numbers aren't strong enough.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 11:15 PM   #461
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 19,112
Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lololololol



Glad I wasn’t the only one thinking that too.
Why does DWatson own 2 copies of every Disney movie?


He can't get enough happy endings!




Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 07:14 AM   #462
AnonEmouse
The Starter
 
AnonEmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 1,324
Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Lately there have been people getting into the HOF that have been very good. It's all about politics now. John Lynch? Tom Flores? Neither are HOF'ers. Jim Covert over Jacoby is flat out laughable.

Julian E isn't a great player but he did it on the biggest stages. I just think his regular season numbers aren't strong enough.
Agreed, but how many 1000 yard receivers did the Pats have with Brady throwing to them?

Wes Welker 4 (07, 09, 11, 12)*
Rob Gronkowski 4 (11, 14, 15, 17)
Julian Edelman 3 (13, 16, 19)
Randy Moss 2 (07, 09)*
Brandin Cooks 1 (17)

*Moss and Welker both went over 1000 in 08 but Brady wasn't playing that year.

Brady was a master of spreading the ball around, and even then Edelman is 3rd on that list.

I agree his overall stats don't match up, but as you say he did it on the biggest stage (playoffs and SB). Though if Edelman is even considered, Welker should be higher in the pecking order.
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 08:53 AM   #463
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,640
Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

Edelman's regular season numbers are pretty weak comparing him with other HOF'ers and guys that have been passed over so far.

Just the fact there's a debate out there for him while barely a peep for Gary Clark is crazy.

Gary Clark

Julian Edelman
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 09:02 AM   #464
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 30,397
Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Edelman's regular season numbers are pretty weak comparing him with other HOF'ers and guys that have been passed over so far.

Just the fact there's a debate out there for him while barely a peep for Gary Clark is crazy.

Gary Clark

Julian Edelman
He will make it because he was a Patriot and won multiple rings.
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 09:25 AM   #465
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 27,802
Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Why does DWatson own 2 copies of every Disney movie?


He can't get enough happy endings!




Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

“The game plan is what the game plan will be”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.36505 seconds with 10 queries