Supreme Court vacancy

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-18-2022, 07:06 PM   #361
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Supreme Court vacancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
How do you feel about people who worship Trump to the point they felt it necessary to spend an entire day of their free time blocking Disney World just for attention?

Do they also meet the criteria?

I mean literally - I hate Trump, one of the select few people I truly hate and would not have an ounce of sadness when he dies - but if you asked me to go spend some of my free time in DC chanting with my fellow Dems about how much I hate him - despite living within reasonable driving distance of DC - I would not go. Because it accomplishes nothing. There aren't many people left in the US that have no opinion of Trump whatsoever - nothing is going to change unless people in a position of power take action.
I’ve been told protests like this is just a ok.

But remember the standard set by Democrats in the blm/antifa riots is they can attack police, attack people, burn down buildings, loot, shoot each other, etc. Those standards you set and wouldn’t speak out against…so these folks have the right to do this.

mitch hedberg -

“You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask where they're going, and hook up with them later.”
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-18-2022, 08:11 PM   #362
Giantone
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

But remember the standard set by Democrats in the blm/antifa riots is they can attack police, attack people, burn down buildings, loot, shoot each other, etc. Those standards you set and wouldn’t speak out against…so these folks have the right to do this.
..............and the trump sheep speaks! chico your blame of all democrats and trump worship is reason why you and your trump sheep brethren get no respect.
Old 04-19-2022, 10:52 AM   #363
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

I disagree, and have said this multiple times - I do not think the people using the riots as an excuse to burn/loot/etc. are sanctioned to do so by BLM/antifa (a separate subject entirely is that both of those groups are loose/informal groups with no clearly recognized national leader dishing "orders" ala Trump). I think opportunists recognize the opportunity of mass public chaos as cover to break the law. We do - and have spoken out clearly against those people. You choose to ignore it, and the cycle resets every few months. C'est la vie
Old 04-19-2022, 12:05 PM   #364
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I disagree, and have said this multiple times - I do not think the people using the riots as an excuse to burn/loot/etc. are sanctioned to do so by BLM/antifa (a separate subject entirely is that both of those groups are loose/informal groups with no clearly recognized national leader dishing "orders" ala Trump). I think opportunists recognize the opportunity of mass public chaos as cover to break the law. We do - and have spoken out clearly against those people. You choose to ignore it, and the cycle resets every few months. C'est la vie
Lol…Mooby rationalize it so you can sleep at night. Ignore the blm activist saying rioting is the language of the oppressed, ignore the interviews of the protesters at the actual protest stating it was ok to commit political violence for the cause, ignore the folks handing out weapons during the protest, ignore the folks standing around a burning building yelling blm, ignore the fact no one attempted to stop the violence durning the protest, ignoring the rampant anti-semitism chants and signs, ignore articles by left wing nuts justifying looting, vandalism, rioting, etc.

These were the standards set by Democrats and the left,

mitch hedberg -

“You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask where they're going, and hook up with them later.”
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 01:16 PM   #365
SunnySide
Playmaker

No one here is going to Antifa or Proud Boy rallies. I doubt anyone has gone to a Biden or Trump rally. Why do we spend all our time attacking, defending or comparing the two extreme political ends?

All we do as americans, sit on our phones or computers and echo far right or far left talking points that few of us actually are apart of. Give me good schools, cops that dont pull me over for going 7 of the speed limit and get out of the way.

Theres no kindergarden tranny indoctrination, theres no war on christianity ... there is a kinda war with our border, energy sector, universal healthcare is looking more and more attractive

Debate:

- immigration and borders? how do they work, can we stop people from just walking over?

- health care, why do I have an 8k deductible and still pay a ton of month?

- actual constructive effective police reform (that means more money but to the right programs i.e. mental health units so cops are sent to deal w a bi polar teenager; reviewing no knock warrants)

- investors buying up single family houses

instead we fight over made fights like CRT or starbucks saying "happy holidays" instead of merry christmas
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote