Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Washington Football > Locker Room Main Forum


Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2021, 11:05 AM   #301
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 14,823
Re: Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

Wow Watson is really really stupid. His clean reputation is in the toilet.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-19-2021, 11:21 AM   #302
mredskins
MVP
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,534
Re: Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Getting ugly
I am actually shocked we didn't pull off some massive trade for him and then this all came out. #redskinsluck
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 11:30 AM   #303
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,640
Re: Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
I am actually shocked we didn't pull off some massive trade for him and then this all came out. #redskinsluck
Maybe it's because we're not the Redskins anymore lol

The curse is broken
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 11:32 AM   #304
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 3,019
Re: Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
There was a report that the lawyer was the next door neighbor to the Owner of the team..

If that is true it makes it fishy as hell
Thinking this is out of the old Bruce Allen playbook? Smear the employee?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 11:35 AM   #305
Chief X_Phackter
Playmaker
 
Chief X_Phackter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 2,874
Re: Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Thinking this is out of the old Bruce Allen playbook? Smear the employee?
Maybe, or he could just be a douche bag...

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. I hope the allegations are proven to be false. I want to believe he is the guy that they have been saying he is.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 11:43 AM   #306
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 10,684
Re: Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Remember when some around here thought the NFL would be going extinct?

Report: New NFL broadcasting deals worth $10 billion a year
The NFL is just the king of keeping the line moving. Is CTE still a thing? Never even hear about it anymore.
__________________
Cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 04:08 PM   #307
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 20,483
Re: Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

Man, either Watson is going to turn out to be a Darren Sharper/Marvin Harrison type of player, who seems like a nice guy with a crazy/criminal side to him or this is some type of publicity hit by the Texans. And I'm wondering if it is the former.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...inging-total-7
__________________
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 04:14 PM   #308
SkinzWin
Playmaker
 
SkinzWin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 3,524
Re: Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Man, either Watson is going to turn out to be a Darren Sharper/Marvin Harrison type of player, who seems like a nice guy with a crazy/criminal side to him or this is some type of publicity hit by the Texans. And I'm wondering if it is the former.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...inging-total-7
I read somewhere that this lawyer is neighbors with Cal McNair. That the lawyer is known to be a douchebag around Houston. Cal seems like one himself so I find it interesting that Watson has never had a hint of trouble mentioned in the media yet he wants out of Houston and Boom! 8 massage therapists all come out with the exact same story all of a sudden. Stinks like crap to me.
__________________
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Team Heinicke Fan Club
punch it in - CEO
SkinzWin - President
FrenchSkin - VP of Global Operations
ODUsmitty - Director of Cheerleader Fulfillment
Meks - Director of Marketing
SkinzWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 04:51 PM   #309
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 27,803
Re: Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinzWin View Post
I read somewhere that this lawyer is neighbors with Cal McNair. That the lawyer is known to be a douchebag around Houston. Cal seems like one himself so I find it interesting that Watson has never had a hint of trouble mentioned in the media yet he wants out of Houston and Boom! 8 massage therapists all come out with the exact same story all of a sudden. Stinks like crap to me.
I agree, something seems off...

Time to update the count to 12 !!!

In addition, Buzbee said he has spoken to another 10 women who have come forward about encounters with Watson.

10 more coming forward!!!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...haun-watson-12

Will be interesting to see the final count
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

“The game plan is what the game plan will be”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 06:53 PM   #310
Monkeydad
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 17,358
Re: Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

Also, incidents as recent as THIS MONTH.

https://twitter.com/sarahbarshop/sta...96982562766848


Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
I am actually shocked we didn't pull off some massive trade for him and then this all came out. #redskinsluck
Seriously, that seems such a Redskins stroke of luck.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 08:40 PM   #311
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17,783
Re: Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I agree, something seems off...

Time to update the count to 12 !!!

In addition, Buzbee said he has spoken to another 10 women who have come forward about encounters with Watson.

10 more coming forward!!!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...haun-watson-12

Will be interesting to see the final count
I have no doubt Watson would've been interested if happy endings were the menu, but there's a fine line between asking for a happy ending and forcing a massage therapist to do something she doesn't want to do.

Hope the allegations aren't true but won't be surprised if they are.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 09:42 PM   #312
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 27,803
Re: Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I have no doubt Watson would've been interested if happy endings were the menu, but there's a fine line between asking for a happy ending and forcing a massage therapist to do something she doesn't want to do.

Hope the allegations aren't true but won't be surprised if they are.
Imagine if a he woulda been traded 2-3 weeks ago...with this coming out.
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

“The game plan is what the game plan will be”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 01:23 AM   #313
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 14,823
Re: Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

The timing of it seems so strange. Also if there was a crime committed why are these women after money instead of justice?
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 01:33 AM   #314
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 10,684
Re: Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
The timing of it seems so strange. Also if there was a crime committed why are these women after money instead of justice?
Innocent until proven guilty.

And honestly, the more "accusers" they add, the more I don't believe any of them. Imo, this screams duesche bag lawyer assuring a payday, and people loving money.

Basically, unless Watson is a beyond serial sexual offender and the biggest deviant in pro sports history, this is fishy as fuck to me.

As a FSU fan, therefore a follower of the ACC, I've been following Watson for like 10 years. I've never heard anything but he's a great guy and teammate. And yeah, you can present a great front, and have some bad decisions. But he's apparently just harassing women left and right, but magically they all come out at the same time?

I don't buy it.

That being said, the Texans are fucked and the other 31 teams are wiping their brows in relief they didn't trade for him.
__________________
Cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 02:10 AM   #315
JPPT1974
Special Teams
 
JPPT1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 427
Re: Around the NFL: NFL Offseason

Yeah as realy there are now up to seven accusing Watson. And really this is a shock to those. Who thought he was a good role model.
__________________
Mother's Day 2021
JPPT1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.17615 seconds with 10 queries