Go Back   Warpath > Fantasy Football Forums > Fantasy Football

Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

Fantasy Football

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

Its that time folks. People across the country are starting to get their rankings and draft strategies together and are tuning into camps not only to follow their favorite team, but to follow camp battles at fantasy positions.

As I start to look around at the fantasy landscape, I easily find the biggest fantasy questions at one position, RB. This year more than in the past that I can remember has a ton of effing issues. As the league becomes more passing dominant, I still need to fill 2 starting RBs position on all five of my teams.

First, take a look at the solid RBs coming back from injuries: Fred Jackson, Jamal Charles, AP, Demarco Murry, Matt Forte, Rashard Mendenhall, McFadden, etc. Other RBs with major offseason surgery: Beanie Wells (again) and Mark Ingram. Another facing possible suspension: Marshawn Lynch.

Secondly, the trend continues to RBs to split carries or go to committee (Skins). Michael Turner and Steven Jackson are some guys who will get less touches this year as they get up in age. Still got alot of unproven guys who will get their chance to shine: Trent Richardson, Doug Martin, Isaac Redman...And others still get the full time gig and need to prove they can handle it: Ryan Matthews and Ahmad Bradshaw.

All these issues make the RB more valuable at draft time and getting it right will lead you to a championship. Whats your strategy for the RB position?

Who are your sleepers this year? Mines: Evan Royster, Isaiah Pead, CJ Spiller at RB WR: Kendal Wright, Sidney Rice QB:Matt Ryan

Who are your busts this year? Who your targeting in your draft?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote