Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Fresh Start Political Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-14-2021, 12:02 PM   #301
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

One person was killed and three injured Sunday night after the driver of an SUV drove into a crowd of protesters in the Uptown area of Minneapolis, near the site where Winston Smith was shot by sheriff's deputies earlier this month.

A witness said the eastbound SUV was moving at a high rate of speed as it approached just before midnight, and that the driver appeared to accelerate as they got closer to demonstrators who had blocked off Lake Street near Girard Avenue.

The driver struck a vehicle parked across one of the traffic lanes on Lake Street, apparently positioned to protect the crowd. That second vehicle then hit people.

Police said early Monday that the investigation into the incident was still beginning, although they believe the driver may have been impaired by drugs or alcohol.

Garrett Knajdek, who lives in Georgia, identified the woman who died as his sister, Deona Erickson. He said she would have been 32 on Wednesday.

He said Erickson worked managing group homes and was a devoted caregiver, as well as a mother of two school-age girls, age 13 and 8.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2021/0...wn-minneapolis

I was annoyed when protestors shut down some roads in Baltimore years ago .. but ramming protestors at midnight? Person was looking to kill ... now a mom of 2 is dead.

I think the new Florida and Texas laws giving immunity to drivers who hit protestors is just really bad optics and politics. Just groveling to the extreme section of right wing people who see that as a tacit green light to hit and kill BLM protestors.

America is broken.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-14-2021, 12:05 PM   #302
SunnySide
Playmaker

Here’s A Reel Of Cars Plowing Through Protesters Trying To Block The Road
Published January 29, 2017
Facebook Twitter livefyre Email Print

By Mike Raust, Daily Caller

Here’s a compilation of liberal protesters getting pushed out of the way by cars and trucks. Study the technique; it may prove useful in the next four years.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170815...ing-block-road

Study the technique yall

fuck the extreme right and fuck the people who do whataboutism to try and normalize it
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 08:50 AM   #303
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

But what about statues? Statue lives matter!

Yup fuck the terrorists and their lackeys.

Last edited by punch it in; 06-16-2021 at 09:20 AM.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 12:25 PM   #304
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Putin just called BLM unruly and destructive but the insurrectionists were simply coming to Congress with demands and they were arrested and killed even though they posed no threat. Man he wants Trump back in the worst way. Lol. Why give this fuckin clown a chance to speak, unless they somehow poisoned his water?
Old 06-16-2021, 01:52 PM   #305
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Any clue why Biden needs a pre approved list of people to call on when he takes questions from the press?

Weak ass bitch, what an embarrassing clown.

Doesn’t have the intelligence or the capacity to answer a question that hasn’t been screened.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 03:39 PM   #306
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Any clue why Biden needs a pre approved list of people to call on when he takes questions from the press?

Doesn’t have the intelligence or the capacity to answer a question that hasn’t been screened.
LOL.....................................the drunk uncle at it again!!!!!!
Old 06-16-2021, 03:45 PM   #307
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/13/u...questions.html

A Trump News Conference Filters Out the Tough Questions

https://theconversation.com/can-trum...porters-101062

The White House excluded a CNN reporter from an international trade announcement with the president of the European Commission on July 25, in apparent retaliation after she shouted unwelcome questions at President Donald Trump during an Oval Office appearance. Many observers viewed this move as an escalation of the Trump administration’s hostility toward journalists.

The Washington Post called the decision to exclude CNN’s Kaitlan Collins “highly unusual and possibly unprecedented.” Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., called it “an offense against the First Amendment interests of all of us.”
Old 06-16-2021, 05:51 PM   #308
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Dont cry Chico. It will be ok buddy. Maybe next time Biden will give Putin a handjob in front of the world like your messiah did. LOL
As for screening questions, well this is another example of things Trumpers shouldn’t complain about. But please get on with your meltdown and back to your Q websites. God bless. Be good.
Old 06-16-2021, 06:51 PM   #309
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Dont cry Chico. It will be ok buddy. Maybe next time Biden will give Putin a handjob in front of the world like your messiah did. LOL
As for screening questions, well this is another example of things Trumpers shouldn’t complain about. But please get on with your meltdown and back to your Q websites. God bless. Be good.
You know i found out shortly after...so he doesn’t get asked questions tough questions because he can’t handle it…from today:

He first cursed the reporter…and says as he walks away for herto find another job

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 06:58 PM   #310
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
You know i found out shortly after...so he doesn’t get asked questions tough questions because he can’t handle it…from today:

He first cursed the reporter…and says as he walks away for herto find another job

Yes he is extremely nasty to reporters. Lol. This is also on the list of things Trumpers should not complain about. All the things on that list are on that list because Trump was whatever you are complaining about times a million. So excuse me if i skip your youtube video being shared with others from the planet Q. Though I’m sure it captures the very essence of the satanic, baby eating, child trafficking, swamp creature who goes by the name Joe Biden. Man the next 7-1/2 years is going to be fun.
Old 06-16-2021, 07:07 PM   #311
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Had to watch it.

Two observations.

Number one he said “if you don’t understand that you’re in the wrong business “, not exactly “get another job bitch”. Also in my house hell isn’t a curse but don’t let me ruin the straw you are grasping for.
Number two, and most important, it is hysterical that suddenly the media deserves respect. So when Trump is actually rude, and evasive, and ill prepared and all the other things you are trying to deflect from your messiah to Joe Biden, the media is the enemy of the people. I mean you have been complaining about the media for years. Dedicated a thread to it. It is public enemy number one! But Joe Biden tells a reporter that she is in the wrong business if she doesn’t understand that, and suddenly you are crying your eyes out for the poor defenseless soul?
You are as see through as cellophane.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:21 PM   #312
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Had to watch it.

Two observations.

Number one he said “if you don’t understand that you’re in the wrong business “, not exactly “get another job bitch”. Also in my house hell isn’t a curse but don’t let me ruin the straw you are grasping for.
Number two, and most important, it is hysterical that suddenly the media deserves respect. So when Trump is actually rude, and evasive, and ill prepared and all the other things you are trying to deflect from your messiah to Joe Biden, the media is the enemy of the people. I mean you have been complaining about the media for years. Dedicated a thread to it. It is public enemy number one! But Joe Biden tells a reporter that she is in the wrong business if she doesn’t understand that, and suddenly you are crying your eyes out for the poor defenseless soul?
You are as see through as cellophane.
May I add he was pretty quick with it all !
Old 06-17-2021, 12:59 AM   #313
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I like when the media and the president aren't best friends.

I don't want them being buddy buddy. That leads to corruption and cover-ups.

G1 - Biden could knock on your front door to tell you he is setting your car on fire, invite you out to watch him do it, and then actually burn your car down. You would literally blame Trump somehow. You aren't capable of having actual conversations.

I'll reply for you, Here comes drunk uncle!
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 03:02 AM   #314
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Warpath math: Enough is Enough thread 208 pages, which I'll conservatively say, 175 of are dedicated to shitting on Trump.

Biden does the same shit: Conservatives that think Biden is not doing well, can't say anything, because liberals didn't like Trump 1st.

Certain people here get to whine about Trump for 4+ years and then use the fact they whined about Trump to say no one else can criticize Biden for doing the same thing Trump did.

What a joke.

Note - Shit, I'm awake past my posting curfew
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 05:44 AM   #315
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I like when the media and the president aren't best friends.

I don't want them being buddy buddy. That leads to corruption and cover-ups.

G1 - Biden could knock on your front door to tell you he is setting your car on fire, invite you out to watch him do it, and then actually burn your car down. You would literally blame Trump somehow. You aren't capable of having actual conversations.

I'll reply for you, Here comes drunk uncle!
It's sad you were manipulated so badly by trump . The fact you think I feel that way about Biden is proof to all you don't comprehend much of what you read .