Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Political Memes

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-10-2022, 03:51 PM   #391
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Political Memes

Democrats and Biden increasing big government, giving 80 billion to IRS to come after the poor and middle class. At the same time want to increase SALT giving tax breaks to millionaires. Man the democrats hate facts

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irs-aud...o-get-audited/

IRS audits the poor at 5 times the rate of everyone else, analysis finds

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-10-2022, 04:08 PM   #392
MTK
\m/

The IRS is seriously understaffed, but yeah let's be mad at filling much needed positions.

The IRS misses billions in uncollected tax each year. Here's why

The IRS is woefully understaffed and will miss about $600 billion in uncollected taxes this year as it grapples with technology built before humans landed on the moon, according to Deputy Treasury Department Secretary Wally Adeyemo.

The understaffing has also led to frustrations for some Americans who called the IRS for tax help this past year, with only 11% getting another human to answer the phone.
Old 08-10-2022, 04:23 PM   #393
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
The IRS is seriously understaffed, but yeah let's be mad at filling much needed positions.

The IRS misses billions in uncollected tax each year. Here's why

The IRS is woefully understaffed and will miss about $600 billion in uncollected taxes this year as it grapples with technology built before humans landed on the moon, according to Deputy Treasury Department Secretary Wally Adeyemo.

The understaffing has also led to frustrations for some Americans who called the IRS for tax help this past year, with only 11% getting another human to answer the phone.
80 billion budget increase?!!! They are coming after the poor and middle classes. All that side hustle money…pooof gone!

The IRS and FBI…Never really thought that’s the side the Democrats reside these days. Sad!

He Gets Us
Old 08-10-2022, 04:32 PM   #394
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 04:35 PM   #395
MTK
\m/

They're not coming for anyone, they're barely able to do the job they're supposed to do with lack of staff and seriously outdated systems. I never thought Republicans would be ok with people getting away with side hustles and not paying what they should. Sad!
Old 08-10-2022, 04:38 PM   #396
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
They're not coming for anyone, they're barely able to do the job they're supposed to do with lack of staff and seriously outdated systems. I never thought Republicans would be ok with people getting away with side hustles and not paying what they should. Sad!
Matty has entered the thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNCy9_DU8I4

He Gets Us
Old 08-10-2022, 04:50 PM   #397
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
80 billion budget increase?!!! They are coming after the poor and middle classes. All that side hustle money…pooof gone!

The IRS and FBI…Never really thought that’s the side the Democrats reside these days. Sad!
I think that's the whole point of increasing the staff. To give them the resources to go after the big whales, not the little ones.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 04:58 PM   #398
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 08:22 PM   #399
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Do you wake up at night sweating and worrying that the deep state has your house surrounded?

That was my sarcastic question (kind of).

Here is my real question.

Do you read what you write before you hit post?

Follow up question.

Do you ever look back at what you wrote and think it sounds exactly like what nutbags like Trump or Marge would write and wonder how you got there?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 08:23 PM   #400
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
I think that's the whole point of increasing the staff. To give them the resources to go after the big whales, not the little ones.

Which is exactly why the whales are filling people like Chicos heads with the idea that this is the deep state coming after the middle class. Lol.
Old 08-10-2022, 08:24 PM   #401
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Old 08-10-2022, 10:26 PM   #402
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
I dunno, what about the crisis at the border and record fentanyl deaths…maybe a bigger need there? Talk about under funded.

Like the data states, poor people 5 times more likely to be audited than wealthy.

Expect small businesses and the middle class to take the brunt the Democrat policies, just like energy and inflation pain we experience today.

Imagine to continue to believe bullshit from this administration who told you they could stop the virus ( more death than the previous administration who gave them vaccines)…or inflation is transitory….or people who run gas stores are responsible for the high prices…or Afghanistan will not be over taken by the Taliban…or Putin doesn’t want to face me, as he invaded Ukraine because of the weak administration…or two consecutive quarters of negative growth is not a recession, we will change the definition

Seriously, let’s look at the bullshit administration and tell me again you will continue believe this?

He Gets Us
Old 08-10-2022, 10:52 PM   #403
MTK
\m/

$600B in uncollected tax revenue, I’d say that might be an issue worth tightening up.
Old 08-10-2022, 11:00 PM   #404
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
$600B in uncollected tax revenue, I’d say that might be an issue worth tightening up.
It's always more money and more government. The answer never changes, no matter the problem.

Tighten up the motherfucking tax code so all these IRS government workers aren't needed and invest in whatever technology is actually needed. No reason for us to not have all the best technology in our federal government. And why isn't the technology already there? Because our government is fucking incompetent. We're 30 trillion in debt, but our government has found no money to get new technology for the IRS until this amazing 2022 bill? Too many people in our country don't hold any accountability for the government, as long as the right letter is next to their name (all sides, this wasn't directed at anyone specifically).

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 08-10-2022 at 11:30 PM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 04:34 AM   #405
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
It's always more money and more government. The answer never changes, no matter the problem.

Tighten up the motherfucking tax code so all these IRS government workers aren't needed and invest in whatever technology is actually needed. No reason for us to not have all the best technology in our federal government. And why isn't the technology already there? Because our government is fucking incompetent. We're 30 trillion in debt, but our government has found no money to get new technology for the IRS until this amazing 2022 bill? Too many people in our country don't hold any accountability for the government, as long as the right letter is next to their name (all sides, this wasn't directed at anyone specifically).
So question, who will enforce these "tighten up tax codes" you want? If the new employees can recover the 600billion is it not a good investment?

stop posting while drinking, it's obvious.