Old 04-19-2021, 08:08 PM   #211
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp
M

Capitol Police officer Brian D. Sicknick, who engaged rioters, suffered two strokes and died of natural causes

All this beat with a fire extinguisher, etc...these were fake news narratives pushed by a dishonest media for political purposes.
Are you saying the media intentionally knew the fire extinguisher story was false but pushed it anyways? Or they did not verify the story before pushing it? Because there's a big difference in the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaPo
Diaz’s ruling does not mean Sicknick was not assaulted or that the violent events at the Capitol did not contribute to his death. The medical examiner noted Sicknick was among the officers who engaged the mob and said “all that transpired played a role in his condition.”
^ The part of your article that caught my eye.

It's safe to conclude based upon the article that the events were not the main contributor to his death, but I don't think it's safe to conclude the events of the day did not contribute at all.

Advertisements
Old 04-20-2021, 07:42 AM   #212
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Are you saying the media intentionally knew the fire extinguisher story was false but pushed it anyways? Or they did not verify the story before pushing it? Because there's a big difference in the two.

^ The part of your article that caught my eye.

It's safe to conclude based upon the article that the events were not the main contributor to his death, but I don't think it's safe to conclude the events of the day did not contribute at all.
Nobody should be reporting rumors as facts. If a source gives you information real journalists confirm it...

Instead they print shit that fits their narrative. NYT is prints fake news more than ever. The fall of the grey lady is quite pathetic. How you could believe anything they print knowing how they performed as a unit the last 5 years is beyond me.

Also if it takes you 3 months to complete an autopsy where a person dies of stroke, then you are severely incompetent or this information was withheld. This obviously was withheld for to be used as a political tool, which it was.

the death certificate confirms he was not killed by anyone

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ck/7128040002/

So stroke unfortunately killed the officer, 2 other had heart attack and another died from a meth overdose. 3 due to naturally causes...one drugs

The only one killed intentionally was the unarmed woman in the Capitol.

Hopefully when you hear the “deadly” Capitol riots...you actually know the proper context. Don’t ever expect the media to be honest, always be skeptical

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 04-20-2021 at 08:04 AM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 08:29 AM   #213
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Nobody should be reporting rumors as facts. If a source gives you information real journalists confirm it...

Instead they print shit that fits their narrative. NYT is prints fake news more than ever. The fall of the grey lady is quite pathetic. How you could believe anything they print knowing how they performed as a unit the last 5 years is beyond me.

Also if it takes you 3 months to complete an autopsy where a person dies of stroke, then you are severely incompetent or this information was withheld. This obviously was withheld for to be used as a political tool, which it was.

the death certificate confirms he was not killed by anyone

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ck/7128040002/

So stroke unfortunately killed the officer, 2 other had heart attack and another died from a meth overdose. 3 due to naturally causes...one drugs

The only one killed intentionally was the unarmed woman in the Capitol.

Hopefully when you hear the “deadly” Capitol riots...you actually know the proper context. Don’t ever expect the media to be honest, always be skeptical
chico your ignorance knows no bounds.
Old 04-21-2021, 06:30 PM   #214
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
chico your ignorance knows no bounds.

I cant even read it anymore. Its just regurgitated bullshit. Imagine if a blm member killed a cop? He would be soooo up in arms. But when a Trumper kills one it was “natural causes”. LOL. Yeah what a day huh? Guy gets bear sprayed and beat by fuckin trumpers and also has a stroke that kills him? What are the chances? FUCKING ZERO.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 07:13 PM   #215
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Blood pressure also tends to increase when you're stressed and when blood pressure is consistently high, it can narrow or weaken blood vessels. This makes it easier for blood clots to form or for vessels to leak or burst, triggering a stroke.

But Im sure this particular stroke had nothing to do with stress and blood pressure. Unfortunately it just happened hours after he was attacked in a FUCKING RIOT AND INSURRECTION
GTFOH CHICO
Old 04-22-2021, 03:48 AM   #216
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Blood pressure also tends to increase when you're stressed and when blood pressure is consistently high, it can narrow or weaken blood vessels. This makes it easier for blood clots to form or for vessels to leak or burst, triggering a stroke.

But Im sure this particular stroke had nothing to do with stress and blood pressure. Unfortunately it just happened hours after he was attacked in a FUCKING RIOT AND INSURRECTION
GTFOH CHICO
My Dad died from "strokes", yes they are natural causes but can be brought on by multiple things . Yes he was killed by the protesters.
Old 04-22-2021, 04:24 AM   #217
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
My Dad died from "strokes", yes they are natural causes but can be brought on by multiple things . Yes he was killed by the protesters.
RIP to your dad. I'm fortunate to still have both of my parents. And I take it for granted way too often. Probably one of, if not, my worst qualities.

That officer wasn't killed by protestors. But he would probably still be alive it that didn't happen on 1/6. And go back and look at any of my post, I never once stuck up for that bullshit.

Not directed towards you specifically, I think we all (some more than others), try to win the argument as we see fit, and that's all that matters (that is definitely me sometimes).
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 08:12 AM   #218
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

The officer wasn’t killed by protesters but probably would still be alive if not for them? Come on SD. So if I break someones leg in a viscous attack and complications from the broken leg lead to a blood clot and he dies from the blood clot that is not on me?
And I know you condemned it but I think you are connecting the dots and still allowing for doubt. Is there a chance he was going to have a stroke hours after the attack anyway? Sure. Does your brain tell you he wouldn’t have? Yup. Which is why you are openly admitting that he would probably still be alive if not for the attack. You simply cannot have it both ways in this case though I appreciate your attempt to go middle of the road. There just is no middle ground here. Indirectly killing someone due to a complete and utter accident is different than indirectly killing someone due to an attempt on their life.
Old 04-22-2021, 08:22 AM   #219
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
RIP to your dad. I'm fortunate to still have both of my parents. And I take it for granted way too often. Probably one of, if not, my worst qualities.

That officer wasn't killed by protestors. But he would probably still be alive it that didn't happen on 1/6. And go back and look at any of my post, I never once stuck up for that bullshit.

Not directed towards you specifically, I think we all (some more than others), try to win the argument as we see fit, and that's all that matters (that is definitely me sometimes).
Thank you. I was just trying to prove how I agree with Punch. The stroke (to me anyway) was set in motion by what was going on ,that there is no question.
Old 04-22-2021, 08:49 AM   #220
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The problem is this, cause of death when a stroke or physically being killed doesn’t take 3 fucking months to determine. It’s withheld to be used politically in a false manor only to inflame tensions.

Also, reporters saying he was killed by a fire extinguisher without doing any research or confirming only inflames false rhetoric as well.

Now after 3 months, it’s glossed over. Who cares, his death served the Democrats well.

His death was natural, be mad and cry he wasn’t beat to death.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 09:11 AM   #221
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The problem is this, cause of death when a stroke or physically being killed doesn’t take 3 fucking months to determine. It’s withheld to be used politically in a false manor only to inflame tensions.

Also, reporters saying he was killed by a fire extinguisher without doing any research or confirming only inflames false rhetoric as well.

Now after 3 months, it’s glossed over. Who cares, his death served the Democrats well.

You're a sad human being.
Old 04-22-2021, 09:57 AM   #222
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Lightbulb Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
The officer wasn’t killed by protesters but probably would still be alive if not for them? Come on SD. So if I break someones leg in a viscous attack and complications from the broken leg lead to a blood clot and he dies from the blood clot that is not on me?
And I know you condemned it but I think you are connecting the dots and still allowing for doubt. Is there a chance he was going to have a stroke hours after the attack anyway? Sure. Does your brain tell you he wouldn’t have? Yup. Which is why you are openly admitting that he would probably still be alive if not for the attack. You simply cannot have it both ways in this case though I appreciate your attempt to go middle of the road. There just is no middle ground here. Indirectly killing someone due to a complete and utter accident is different than indirectly killing someone due to an attempt on their life.
I'm trying to ween myself off of speaking in absolutes. I have no idea if he was going to have a stroke regardless, but I'd bet the odds are likely he wouldn't have anywhere near January 6th, if those idiots didn't show up to prove they were idiots.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 05:23 PM   #223
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:

You have completely lost your mind. Thousands of Trumpers and qanon whack jobs tried to overthrow the government, and as a result a police officer lost his life.
Yet here you are blaming the Democrats. You are a loyal ass sheep man. Ill give you that.
Old 04-22-2021, 05:26 PM   #224
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I'm trying to ween myself off of speaking in absolutes. I have no idea if he was going to have a stroke regardless, but I'd bet the odds are likely he wouldn't have anywhere near January 6th, if those idiots didn't show up to prove they were idiots.

There are no absolutes in life, but there are things we can be pretty sure of. Chico has been brainwashed by far right conspiracy theories, it is April, Dan Snyder is a douchebag, and that cop would still be alive if not for the insurrection.
Old 05-28-2021, 02:21 PM   #225
MTK
\m/

Seriously pathetic and shameful by republicans putting politics above the country's best interests

Republicans block independent commission to investigate attack on U.S. Capitol

Also don't want to hear anything about blue lives matter from those on the right that opposed this commission... they basically just pissed all over law enforcement with their cowardice