Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2009, 09:52 PM   #181
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Re: Do you expect Zorn to be fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
stay medium!!!
I don't know why Zorn still pushes the medium thing. Everytime I see him on camera during a game he looks like he's about to loose his mind. Then not to make light of him or anything but after the last few games he's been on the verge of tears. If anything thats not medium thats high and low.

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-13-2009, 02:29 PM   #182
DAVID
Camp Scrub

Zorn sucks & so the whole organization. We'll finish 4-12
DAVID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #183
GhettoDogAllStars
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Some interesting comments by the reporters and some Redskins staffers following Zorn's press conference today

"He looks like he wants to cry"

'Dead man walking"

"Don't have this kind of pressure as a QB coach in Seattle"

"This is more depressing to watch than the game"

"Snyder needs to put him out of misery"
I can't help but feel bad for Zorn, but he's clearly out of his league. And, I'd gladly be ripped to pieces by the media and the community to coach just one game for the Redskins.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:56 PM   #184
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoDogAllStars View Post
I can't help but feel bad for Zorn, but he's clearly out of his league. And, I'd gladly be ripped to pieces by the media and the community to coach just one game for the Redskins.
but GD we know you have no ego to get in the way, so all would be good on that front
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #185
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoDogAllStars View Post
I feel bad for him too, he's definitely in over his head. Looking back I think he took on too much, too soon. He went from QB coach in Seattle to head coach/offensive coordinator/QB coach with the Skins. That's a heck of a leap. Couple that with a front office without a solid plan in place and it spells disaster. He was set up for failure from day 1. He would have been better off as OC only with an experienced HC above him to work with.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:00 PM   #186
PainTrainCHOOCHOO
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintrain View Post
Uh, can I sue for name infringement? Kidding, welcome to the board.
HaHa ... didn't quite notice someone else on the board had almost exactly the same name..
PainTrainCHOOCHOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:42 PM   #187
Ijaeger
Special Teams

We probably should've known this was coming when he called us by the wrong colors in his introductory press conference
Ijaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:46 PM   #188
Hijinx
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
I feel bad for him too, he's definitely in over his head. Looking back I think he took on too much, too soon. He went from QB coach in Seattle to head coach/offensive coordinator/QB coach with the Skins. That's a heck of a leap. Couple that with a front office without a solid plan in place and it spells disaster. He was set up for failure from day 1. He would have been better off as OC only with an experienced HC above him to work with.

Not only that but all the hoopla and craziness involved with that month long Head coach search. I started to think we would draft before we had a head coach. Plus he was hired first to be OC and then got the HC job, it was a shocker. Zorn has always felt like a temp head coach from day 1. I think that hurt him from the start.
Hijinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:27 AM   #189
JPPT1974
Special Teams

If he loses one or two more games, then he is in big trouble!
Old 10-14-2009, 04:27 AM   #190
dmvskinzfan08
Impact Rookie

Check otu the video of Sherman SMith and Chick Hernandez on Redskins.com or CSN Washington: DC Sports Videos.

I was listening to the video of Sherman Smith with Chick. IS this dude retarded? We all here the lines if the players execute then the play will work. But I think you should be a little wiser and say. What if this play doesn't work? Chick asks about the sweep. He replied its man on man and we have to make those plays. Chick prefaced the question by saying -- Why not run up the middle? Smith says we can run up the middle or sweep if players execute. So why not run up the middle? That's is my question. He seems very stubborn. How many times have we run this play and it not worked. True if you execute it will work. But we were playing a very good defensive line and were coming out of our end zone. So I would think you would want to run up the middle instead of a sweep. They need to stop playing finesse ball and play smash mouth. This is not the AFC Mr. Smith. This is the NFC and we are in the NFC East. I just think this guy is a stubborn idiot. Maybe he is the problem. Like they say don't keep doing the same thing and expect different results. Just simply retarded
HTTR 09 - RIP#21
HATERS << Misery Loves Company
dmvskinzfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:41 AM   #191
DBUCHANON101
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijaeger View Post
We probably should've known this was coming when he called us by the wrong colors in his introductory press conference
Exactly. Then he said he was intimidated by the Lombardi's at the podium. or something to that effect. In over his head from day 1.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:05 AM   #192
GhettoDogAllStars
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
but GD we know you have no ego to get in the way, so all would be good on that front
What'd you say about my ego?!!! Grrrrr...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
This is the real shame. If only Zorn had an opportunity with a different team -- a different owner -- then he might not have been ruined. Most people in the NFL know we're a team in disarray, but few truly understand the intricacies of our dysfunction. People think they actually have a chance to succeed here. They come with visions of sugar plums, and leave with a cynicism greater than they ever thought possible. This is where people come to have their spirit broken -- coaches, players and fans alike.