Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-06-2019, 09:12 PM   #46
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Damn NC looks like we struck a nerve.

You right Chico, I guess because the New Black Panther party isn't holding rallies in Charlottesville chanting "you/Jews will not replace us" I'm not giving them the same attention I give to actual racists who embrace Trump's message.

And for the record Chico, I'm not calling you a racist. I'm not calling Cred, or Buffalo Bob, a racist. I am saying white supremacists, alt-right, whatever name you refer to them by, are all pro-Trump and for good reason. So if you have any comeback, any rebuttal whatsoever to that argument, debate me on that merit. I'm not interested in you trying to convince me I need to step outside my shell. I'm a liberal redneck, with a mother who was more interested in promoting Scientology than raising me and my siblings, with a conservative father (and his entire side of the family, 5 siblings, all conservative) raised in northern VA, working a job where the majority of my white coworkers are all conservative (some racist, most not). I'm 1 of 3, only my siblings share the same background. You're never going to convince me alt-right/white supremacists don't love Trump for saying what they're all thinking. But feel free to try.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-06-2019, 09:15 PM   #47
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
U gotta be a complete shelter, bubbled idiot to believe this stupidity. My suggestion would be leave the internet and go out and experience life...but first and you the morons who spew such bullshit hate like these need to somehow erase the history of the Democratic Party.
I'll even throw you a bone Chico. You are correct, my statement was not clear enough. All racists is too general a term, it could be referring to any number of racist groups, my statement in clear is:

All white supremacists, alt-right, neo-nazi's, whatever you wanna call them, are pro-Trump.

Bring it.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:38 PM   #48
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I'll even throw you a bone Chico. You are correct, my statement was not clear enough. All racists is too general a term, it could be referring to any number of racist groups, my statement in clear is:

All white supremacists, alt-right, neo-nazi's, whatever you wanna call them, are pro-Trump.

Bring it.
You are seriously gonna take a fringe group...what .000000000000000000000000000000000000001 Percentage of the us population and somehow say that is representative of normal people and how they vote or something? I’m gonna be honest...I wouldn’t know how they vote or what exactly they represent...even if they vote at all. If they vote gop or dems...Im not gonna label them a representative of some norm

Put down the internet and go outside mooby....it’s all good

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 09:51 PM   #49
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

I am being serious when it looks obvious in this day and age Democrats seem to act like the only people who are racist are white, and pretty much every middle aged white man, who votes mostly for Republicans is racist (that is me).

I understand things have changed, please explain the modern take on what I have experienced in my life. What I believe is based mostly on personal experience and not what I see on the news and I have my reasons for that.

Played football in college in the late 70's thru early 80's, program long since discontinued, hung out in a foursome, two white, two black guys. My black friends did not have wheels, they told me their neighbors did not like white people. I used to pick them up a 1/4 mile away from where they lived even when I gave them a lift to the grocery store that was about 10 miles away. They said it was not safe for me to be driving in their neighborhood.

Flipping the story I lived in the lilly white part of town even though it was only 10 miles from where Issac and Lloyd lived (their actual names). The apartments where I lived were two level, built in a closed rectangle around the swimming pool and BBQ grilles. Everyone's living room window looked out into the pool area, whenever Jeff and I (the white guys) had Issac and Lloyd over (the black guys) for a swim and some BBQ steaks my neighbors would constantly be peeking out their curtains at us. I was well known to my neighbors, I was not a stranger.

My take is my neighbors were racist, they were so over the top looking at us it was obvious they were uncomfortable I had brought a couple black dudes into the apartment complex which had security gates.

That is on of the few times I feel I have experienced racism to the extent it can be damaging to people.

On the other hand what does a modern liberal think about my black friends telling me I would not be safe in their neighborhood?
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 10:06 PM   #50
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Of course things have changed over the decades since I worked for the man in a large company. When I was a low level supervisor at a large company in So Cal I used to get a major kick out of introducing myself to a new hire if he or she was from Mexico and acting like I thought they came from El Salvador. The reaction was pure comedy, they would start cussing up a storm as they considered El Salvadorians lower than dirt and felt extremely insulted if I thought they came from there. Of course if I tell any modern liberal this story they think I am making it up as new immigrants from Mexico are neither white nor Republican, so they could not have racist views.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:51 AM   #51
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump Impeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...oval/23852655/

WASHINGTON — Exactly one year out from the 2020 general election, a majority of all Americans — or close to it — support impeaching President Donald Trump and removing him from office, disapprove of his job performance and back his top Democratic rivals in head-to-head matchups.

Those are the findings from the latest national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, which was conducted amid the House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry against the president, after Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria, and after the military raid that killed the leader of ISIS.

Thought this needed a bump since it was getting hijacked...........
Old 11-07-2019, 05:16 AM   #52
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Rudy G................I love ya!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giul...004152601.html

Giuliani floats new explanation for pressuring Ukraine to investigate Biden
David Knowles 9 hours ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
Scroll back up to restore default view.
President Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani offered a new defense on Wednesday of his efforts to secure a Ukrainian investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, saying he had done so to defend Trump “against false charges.”

That differed from what Giuliani told Fox News host Laura Ingraham in a Sept. 24 interview.

“You know who I did at the request of? The State Department,” Giuliani said of his entreaties for an investigation into the Bidens.“I never talked to a Ukrainian official until the State Department called me and asked me to do it. And then I reported every conversation back to them. Laura, I’m a pretty good lawyer, just a country lawyer, but it’s all right here, right here. The first call from the State Department.”

Rudy Giuliani

Verified account

@RudyGiuliani
Follow Follow @RudyGiuliani
More
The investigation I conducted concerning 2016 Ukrainian collusion and corruption, was done solely as a defense attorney to defend my client against false charges, that kept changing as one after another were disproven.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:50 AM   #53
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
You are seriously gonna take a fringe group...what .000000000000000000000000000000000000001 Percentage of the us population and somehow say that is representative of normal people and how they vote or something? I’m gonna be honest...I wouldn’t know how they vote or what exactly they represent...even if they vote at all. If they vote gop or dems...Im not gonna label them a representative of some norm

Put down the internet and go outside mooby....it’s all good
You are seriously going to suggest you don't know how these white supremacists are voting?

Jesus fucking christ Chico, the entire reason I entered this argument is to point out how racists are being enabled to go public because of Trump. You're the one disputing that. And I'm the one who needs to go outside?
Old 11-07-2019, 09:32 AM   #54
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
You are seriously going to suggest you don't know how these white supremacists are voting?

Jesus fucking christ Chico, the entire reason I entered this argument is to point out how racists are being enabled to go public because of Trump. You're the one disputing that. And I'm the one who needs to go outside?
No the whole argument is all racist are republican...which is insane. The internet has given "the fringe" more visibility which leads to more power in a sense. Are we really going to then perform the illogical step of taking the fringe and thinking they are majority or something? Then you are guilty of giving them what they want. Should we fight white supremacy? ab-so-fucking-lutly...yes, we need resources thrown at the rhetoric. But then to be so sensitive that leads to absurdity group thought that "only racists are republican" is not only supremely false but deserves to be bashed as well. Its unacceptable. Are all terrorists muslim?...the statement is rooted in the same fallacy. We need to understand hate is hate...whether its white supremacy, Islamic terrorism, Drug cartels killing the innocent in northern mexico, street gangs killing each other in Chicago or ms-13 killing PG county, violent political mobs in portland...there is no woke pyramid where one is acceptable and the other isn't. Its all rooted in hate and its a small percentage of the people within these respected groups.

He Gets Us
Old 11-07-2019, 11:58 AM   #55
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
No the whole argument is all racist are republican...which is insane. The internet has given "the fringe" more visibility which leads to more power in a sense. Are we really going to then perform the illogical step of taking the fringe and thinking they are majority or something? Then you are guilty of giving them what they want. Should we fight white supremacy? ab-so-fucking-lutly...yes, we need resources thrown at the rhetoric. But then to be so sensitive that leads to absurdity group thought that "only racists are republican" is not only supremely false but deserves to be bashed as well. Its unacceptable. Are all terrorists muslim?...the statement is rooted in the same fallacy. We need to understand hate is hate...whether its white supremacy, Islamic terrorism, Drug cartels killing the innocent in northern mexico, street gangs killing each other in Chicago or ms-13 killing PG county, violent political mobs in portland...there is no woke pyramid where one is acceptable and the other isn't. Its all rooted in hate and its a small percentage of the people within these respected groups.
I thought I expanded on that, did you miss the part where I clarified it as all-white supremacists are Republicans?

Saying all racists are Republican is trying to simplify the argument, I know NC is referring to white supremacists but if we're going to debate this we need to pick our words carefully.

Also I agree racists/terrorists generally make up a small sect of a nationality/group, my whole point is saying white supremacists have been going public since Trump won because he promotes their views. When he says there's fine people on both sides (when one side is non-racists and the other side is the alt-right) he's literally complimenting the alt-right, like they should be allowed to spew their thinly-veiled racist views in public. Just because the alt-right is getting smarter about how they dress, or how they talk, doesn't mean their goal isn't the same its' always been in the end.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:27 PM   #56
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
I thought I expanded on that, did you miss the part where I clarified it as all-white supremacists are Republicans?

Saying all racists are Republican is trying to simplify the argument, I know NC is referring to white supremacists but if we're going to debate this we need to pick our words carefully.

Also I agree racists/terrorists generally make up a small sect of a nationality/group, my whole point is saying white supremacists have been going public since Trump won because he promotes their views. When he says there's fine people on both sides (when one side is non-racists and the other side is the alt-right) he's literally complimenting the alt-right, like they should be allowed to spew their thinly-veiled racist views in public. Just because the alt-right is getting smarter about how they dress, or how they talk, doesn't mean their goal isn't the same its' always been in the end.
And how many people did those white supremacists kill or maim today? Compare that number to non whites from the cartels on down fighting over drug territory. Yet all your anger is directed at Whitey, why is that?

I think the best way to deal with white supremacists is to ignore them. Most of them are just making a bunch of noise. When they have one of their dumb ass public rallies don't give it any news coverage. Have the anti protesters stay at home. I think they use their public display and the havoc it causes as a recruiting video, if they were speaking to an empty house the public gatherings would have little impact.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:03 PM   #57
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

white supremacist have been going public since trump? And promotes their views?

Both false statements...but carry on.

He Gets Us
Old 11-07-2019, 04:30 PM   #58
Giantone
Gamebreaker

So , moving ahead with the trump Impeachment.....................

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mike-penc...150657621.html
WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump's former national security adviser John Bolton and an aide to Vice President Mike Pence were invited to testify behind closed doors before a House impeachment panel Thursday, but Bolton failed to appear.

.............and.

George Kent, a deputy assistant secretary of State, told the House impeachment inquiry that efforts to undermine Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, began in 2018, a year before President Donald Trump recalled her in May, according to a transcript released Thursday.

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, two associates of Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, met with former Rep. Pete Sessions, R-Texas, on May 19, 2018, according to Kent. That’s the day Sessions wrote to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo “impugning Ambassador Yovanovitch's loyalty and suggesting that she be removed,” Kent told lawmakers Oct. 15.

Parnas and Fruman have since been charged with campaign-finance violations, for which they’ve pleaded not guilty.

Kent also said that Yuriy Lutsenko, Ukraine’s prosecutor general, “vowed revenge” after Yovanovitch encouraged reforms in his office.

“Based on what I know, Yuriy Lutsenko, as prosecutor general, vowed revenge, and provided information to Rudy Giuliani in hopes that he would spread it and lead to her removal,” Kent said.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:31 PM   #59
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Instead of focusing the House on Impeachment, which will lose in a general election battle (mainly because Trump plays the woe is me card real well) the Dems ought to be putting forth actual policy and forcing the Senate and Trump to vote against their platforms, but they aren't, because their policies aren't fiscally possible.

The impeachment vote will happen, the senate will be re-elected based on it, but Trump will use it to keep his position for the next 4 years, and MSNBC will be weeping and gnashing their teeth.

Meanwhile, for Trump - (from wikipedia) As of November 7, 2019, the United States Senate has confirmed 161 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including 2 Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 45 judges for the United States Courts of Appeals, 112 judges for the United States District Courts, and 2 judges for the United States Court of International Trade. If Ginsberg passes in the next 6 months, the Senate will implode.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 04:37 PM   #60
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Instead of focusing the House on Impeachment, which will lose in a general election battle (mainly because Trump plays the woe is me card real well) the Dems ought to be putting forth actual policy and forcing the Senate and Trump to vote against their platforms, but they aren't, because their policies aren't fiscally possible.

The impeachment vote will happen, the senate will be re-elected based on it, but Trump will use it to keep his position for the next 4 years, and MSNBC will be weeping and gnashing their teeth.

Meanwhile, for Trump - (from wikipedia) As of November 7, 2019, the United States Senate has confirmed 161 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including 2 Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 45 judges for the United States Courts of Appeals, 112 judges for the United States District Courts, and 2 judges for the United States Court of International Trade. If Ginsberg passes in the next 6 months, the Senate will implode.
You make alot of assumptions, trumps time is running out.....................tic toc .