Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-17-2022, 05:25 PM   #32
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: F**k The Other Side Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
SD you know youre my boy, same for Nonniey and Ive known chico on here for over a decade now. I am strong enough in my masculinity to say i love chico.

Im broken ... just skip over my rants cuz thats where im at. I have nothing to offer in terms of dialogue.

SD you will be okay. And I say this with all sincerity .. a part of my heart is in the waiting room waiting to hear good news from you. maybe lay off steak and eat green for a bit. You will be okay.
Ultrasound came out good. Everything looks manageable. Stressful past couple months hopefully done with everything after a final follow-up in September. Had normal doctor's appointment today as well. Literally need to eat less saturated fats and lose weight to improve a few of my numbers. Good call!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 12:19 PM   #33
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Ultrasound came out good. Everything looks manageable. Stressful past couple months hopefully done with everything after a final follow-up in September. Had normal doctor's appointment today as well. Literally need to eat less saturated fats and lose weight to improve a few of my numbers. Good call!

My man, good to hear.

Stress and bad eating habits are killers.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 02:50 PM   #34
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Good god what a pathetic thread.

This is the I don’t understand policy and blindly vote for the feelings thread

We should rename it the Chico thread.
punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 02:56 PM   #35
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Awesome man.
Fwiw when i switched to a vegan diet i dropped 20 pounds pretty quickly and my bloodwork went from trending towards problems to almost perfect. It isn’t really why I switched diets but it was a pretty welcome side effect. Anyway if it is something you wanted to experiment with Id be willing to help make it an easy and delicious switch for ya!
Im totally not a soap box vegan - I don’t really care what anyone else does, but it certainly would help with your numbers.
punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 03:30 PM   #36
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Awesome man.
Fwiw when i switched to a vegan diet i dropped 20 pounds pretty quickly and my bloodwork went from trending towards problems to almost perfect. It isn’t really why I switched diets but it was a pretty welcome side effect. Anyway if it is something you wanted to experiment with Id be willing to help make it an easy and delicious switch for ya!
Im totally not a soap box vegan - I don’t really care what anyone else does, but it certainly would help with your numbers.
Before I get extreme and give up meat lol, I'm going to see what a normal (my normal) healthier diet does over the next 6 months. My cheese consumption is going to take a substantial hit though.
Old 08-18-2022, 03:34 PM   #37
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Before I get extreme and give up meat lol, I'm going to see what a normal (my normal) healthier diet does over the next 6 months. My cheese consumption is going to take a substantial hit though.
Be well!
Old 08-18-2022, 03:41 PM   #38
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Now to get this thread back on track:

[Insert something bad about democrats lol]

Politics is harder to get mad at when you're in a good mood.
Old 08-20-2022, 12:16 AM   #39
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You pick one state and never mention which race? You and chico are peas in a pod.

P.S.

They voted for the better candidate not the weaker one, big difference.
You've got to be kidding. You can't possibly be this thick. Here's a clue - Who were you talking about that the Dems would have prevented getting this far???
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 07:36 PM   #40
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.reddit.com/r/NewPatrioti...eb2x&context=3

Somebody help me - where do I sign up for the liberal antifa army to counter these bootlicking fucks. I want the organized version with the training camp militia antifa squad too - not the generic protest version.
Old 08-25-2022, 08:29 PM   #41
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.reddit.com/r/NewPatrioti...eb2x&context=3

Somebody help me - where do I sign up for the liberal antifa army to counter these bootlicking fucks. I want the organized version with the training camp militia antifa squad too - not the generic protest version.
Reddit, where the Kavenaugh assassin was radicalized. He was an Active poster and asked questions to help him attempt kill Kavenaugh and his family.

So Mooby if your looking for the leftist domestic terrorists you probably don’t have to look to far on Reddit

He Gets Us
Old 08-26-2022, 10:19 AM   #42
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Reddit, where the Kavenaugh assassin was radicalized. He was an Active poster and asked questions to help him attempt kill Kavenaugh and his family.

So Mooby if your looking for the leftist domestic terrorists you probably don’t have to look to far on Reddit
Let's be correct here Chico - you are referring to the Kavanaugh assassin that turned himself in because of his weak conscious right? Somehow in your mind that guy was on the exact same level as people who tried to get Pence out of the Capitol on J6 so Trump could stay president.

Also one of my big peeves with you is when I share a video of radical nazi bootlickers doing their larping bootcamp and you completely ignore it in favor of attacking the platform the video is hosted on. It's like - if you don't see a problem with their behavior it's basically an endorsement of them.
Old 08-26-2022, 10:52 AM   #43
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Let's be correct here Chico - you are referring to the Kavanaugh assassin that turned himself in because of his weak conscious right? Somehow in your mind that guy was on the exact same level as people who tried to get Pence out of the Capitol on J6 so Trump could stay president.

Also one of my big peeves with you is when I share a video of radical nazi bootlickers doing their larping bootcamp and you completely ignore it in favor of attacking the platform the video is hosted on. It's like - if you don't see a problem with their behavior it's basically an endorsement of them.
Dude these guys are holding shields…and look absolutely ridiculous. You take them seriously? A training video?

I could show you the hundreds of videos of Antifa attacking peaceful protestors, lighting businesses on fire, attacking police

Then I look at the comments sections…”because most cops are white supremacist” and other bangers like that.

He Gets Us
Old 08-26-2022, 01:48 PM   #44
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

You know none of that happen, he said he was thinking about it, did he make an attempt ,no , did he turn himself in to get help , yes. chico you lie like the bitch (trump) you support.
Old 08-27-2022, 06:42 AM   #45
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Speaking of chico's bitch...........

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-barr...183247721.html

Business Insider
Bill Barr said the most awkward moment of Trump's presidency was when he called his Cabinet secretaries 'losers' at the top of his lungs

.Jounalist Bari Weiss asked Bill Barr to recount his most awkward moment at the Trump White House.

.Barr said it was the time Trump screamed at his Cabinet and called them "losers."

.He also said Trump was bad at managing people despite his busines background.

Bill Barr was up close and personal with former President Donald Trump a lot when he served as attorney general.

And while Barr has opened up a good deal about his time in the Trump administration, there's one leading awkward moment that stands out, he told journalist Bari Weiss on her podcast, "Honestly," during an extensive interview.

"The president was bellowing at a number of his Cabinet secretaries and especially the military guys, the DoD secretary and chairman of the Joint Chiefs, and calling all of us f-cking losers at the top of his lungs," Barr said.

Barr appears to be talking about the incident on June 1, 2020, when the Cabinet was debating what to do about protesters across the US who filled the streets after Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin murdered George Floyd.

The details of that meeting were first laid out in "A Sacred Oath," a book by former Defense Secretary Mark Esper.

Esper wrote that Trump wanted to shoot racial justice protesters in the legs, and threw a fit when Gen. Mark Milley, the then-chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told him he didn't have command authority over active duty or national guard forces.