Locker Room Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2021, 04:01 PM   #151
rocnrik
Playmaker

Re: We want dallas week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
It's not just here man, it's everywhere unfortunately. It's a "my way or the highway" movement going on in this Country, and not just with this issue. People (generally speaking) just don't want to see, hear, or empathize with differing opinions. Agree or your "cancelled", rather than agree to disagree.
Yep !! I see it every day .. no tolorence at all for thinking outside the box and asking legit questions.. I’m gonna stop now and hopefully the Team will win Sunday !

Advertisements
Old 12-09-2021, 04:13 PM   #152
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
Apparently Tony Pollard and Micah Parsons are listed as questionable now. That would kind of even things out.
My understanding is that Zeke is pretty banged up to. Probably not enough to make it to the injury report, but still.
R.I.P. #21
Old 12-09-2021, 04:17 PM   #153
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

He sucks anyway. I'm not worried about Zeke anymore.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:29 PM   #154
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
I didn’t start it .. but I’m tired of coming to a sport forum and being told that if you don’t think a certain way you are somehow less human … this site should stick to sports and leave politics and religion and other stuff alone ..

+1000 I'm not a fan of the narrow-minded approach. Particularly on matters where it isn't black and white.

Quote:
and I would absolutely trade Chase young for a number one pick ..you can’t pay them all .. I would rather have Allen, Payne, Settle, Matt I , Sweat as the core and use the pick on a dominant LB .(Parsons or Young .. who would you take ?)
I would definitely consider it if it's a team picking in the top 15. Otherwise, I wouldn't do the trade re: Chase Young.
Old 12-10-2021, 08:27 AM   #155
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

We want dallas week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Never wear a mask unless flying after I’m vaccinated. Makes zero sense unless you are immune system compromised. Can’t believe I see folks outside with one on…those are the ultra brain wormed.

I believe 100% in the vaccine..lockdown, masks, school from home is utter nonsense. That’s how folks tell me they don’t believe in them

Chico you can still carry the virus if you are vaccinated and pass it on to people who are not, or who are but unlike yourself can get sick (but not die because they are vaccinated). So, wearing a mask helps prevent the spread. If you were not vaccinated and some infected person had you tied down and was about to sneeze in your face, and i stopped them and offered you a mask for protection first you would not put it on? I dont care how silly that sounds it is to get to the point. The mask can help prevent giving and or getting it. Jesus Christ people is 2+2+2 too much to handle? My wife is not immune compromised, and vaccinated, but got it. She did not die or get terribly ill because she is vaccinated. If whoever she got it from was wearing a mask she probably would have been fine. This is not rocket science, although to people who believe conspiracies and ignore science I guess it might be.
Old 12-10-2021, 08:31 AM   #156
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkSkins View Post
+1000 I'm not a fan of the narrow-minded approach. Particularly on matters where it isn't black and white.

But it is black and white. Unvaccinated people are dying at an extremely higher rate than vaccinated. It isn’t even close. You want to ignore facts go ahead, but that is not thinking outside the box, it is thinking outside reality.

And as for the my way or the highway- well that would fall on the shoulders of those who choose to ignore the science and the facts for their own good, not the ones who follow it for everyone’s good. Jesus the irony.
Old 12-10-2021, 08:40 AM   #157
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Be a patriot. Get vaccinated to help keep fellow Americans alive. Stop being scared little conspiracy theorists and look at the facts. You dont wanna get vaccinated than stay the fuck away from everyone. Good luck with that though.
Old 12-10-2021, 09:45 AM   #158
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
But it is black and white. Unvaccinated people are dying at an extremely higher rate than vaccinated. It isn’t even close. You want to ignore facts go ahead, but that is not thinking outside the box, it is thinking outside reality.

And as for the my way or the highway- well that would fall on the shoulders of those who choose to ignore the science and the facts for their own good, not the ones who follow it for everyone’s good. Jesus the irony.

Nah, it's not black and white. I'm not going down the rabbit hole with you, as it's transparent who you are as a person. You can believe whatever you want in this country, and you're entitled to that belief.

I'm gonna leave this here and attempt to move on past this subject..... But if I saw you in person at a game and you called me a "moron" because of my beliefs and what I choose to do then you better know how to fight, box, or any other colloquialism for fisticuffs. I don't roll in that manner, and if you do then there can be potential consequences to those actions. Frankly, I have a hunch you don't speak so "freely" or reckless in person.

As rocnrik stated, "he's not antivax," and neither am I. But I am anti-narrow minded and don't take too kindly to people who wanna throw barbs because you don't kowtow to their beliefs and not part of the "go along/get along" group.

Lastly, I had Covid in March 2020. Extremely mild symptoms. I started a new position in September of this year and we get tested every Monday. I've yet to have a positive test.

On to Sunday.......
Old 12-10-2021, 10:03 AM   #159
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

We want dallas week

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkSkins View Post
Nah, it's not black and white. I'm not going down the rabbit hole with you, as it's transparent who you are as a person. You can believe whatever you want in this country, and you're entitled to that belief.

I'm gonna leave this here and attempt to move on past this subject..... But if I saw you in person at a game and you called me a "moron" because of my beliefs and what I choose to do then you better know how to fight, box, or any other colloquialism for fisticuffs. I don't roll in that manner, and if you do then there can be potential consequences to those actions. Frankly, I have a hunch you don't speak so "freely" or reckless in person.

As rocnrik stated, "he's not antivax," and neither am I. But I am anti-narrow minded and don't take too kindly to people who wanna throw barbs because you don't kowtow to their beliefs and not part of the "go along/get along" group.

Lastly, I had Covid in March 2020. Extremely mild symptoms. I started a new position in September of this year and we get tested every Monday. I've yet to have a positive test.

On to Sunday.......

Lol. I forgot you were such a tough guy. Get educated or get lost. I repeat if you aren’t vaccinated by now you are a moron. And yes Id tell you that to your face. You wouldn’t be the first and you wouldn’t be the last. Because when it comes to putting other peoples lives in danger and you choose to look the other way…well that makes you a fucking moron, an idiot, and a douchebag. Now go ahead with your veiled attempt to make me look like a certain type of person while you continue to ignore the facts. You’re an idiot.
You wanna continue with your baby threats about fighting me in public inbox me. I mean that. Sincerely.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:05 AM   #160
MTK
\m/

ugh

internet muscles come out, thread shuts down