Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2019, 03:43 PM   #91
metalskins
The Starter
 
metalskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,476
Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I haven't had much hope for us in years, maybe I'm just being more vocal about it now.
Don't worry, Matt, it's taken over everyone!
__________________
Reserved for a witty signature.
metalskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-10-2019, 03:50 PM   #92
sdskinsfan2001
Franchise Player
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 8,166
Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

If we weren't all Skins fans we would comedically laugh at this franchise. We're a fucking embarrassment.
__________________
I suffer from Pelosi Democrat Derangement Syndrome.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 03:55 PM   #93
metalskins
The Starter
 
metalskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,476
Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
If we weren't all Skins fans we would comedically laugh at this franchise. We're a fucking embarrassment.
You know you've reached a point of no return when you're not even upset that your team loses, even when they get blown out. You just don't care. In recent years, if the 'skins lost, my wife would take our son and go hang out at her parents' house during the game and several hours afterwards to make sure I was cooled off enough. Now, I don't even blink and eye. I'm not even considering going to the Redskins/Panthers game this year - which is in Charlotte - just about an hour from me. Nope, not even considering an hour's drive to see my 'skins live. A waste of money!
__________________
Reserved for a witty signature.
metalskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 04:00 PM   #94
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Posts: 13,699
Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
You know you've reached a point of no return when you're not even upset that your team loses, even when they get blown out. You just don't care. In recent years, if the 'skins lost, my wife would take our son and go hang out at her parents' house during the game and several hours afterwards to make sure I was cooled off enough. Now, I don't even blink and eye. I'm not even considering going to the Redskins/Panthers game this year - which is in Charlotte - just about an hour from me. Nope, not even considering an hour's drive to see my 'skins live. A waste of money!
I am in Charlotte, got offered tickets and turned them down. Not gonna go sit in the cold for this team.
__________________
https://open.spotify.com/artist/2DfaB5lr7hZsqiI4W15Lge

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 04:11 PM   #95
metalskins
The Starter
 
metalskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,476
Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
I am in Charlotte, got offered tickets and turned them down. Not gonna go sit in the cold for this team.
Nope! Now, I'd be OK going to a Panthers game watching them beat the Cowboys, but other than that, no thanks.
__________________
Reserved for a witty signature.
metalskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 03:16 AM   #96
Warthog
Impact Rookie
 
Warthog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 999
Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

Unless BA is fired, no talented, or experienced OC or DC, who is OUTSIDE the organization, will join the Redskins. Except Rex Ryan, lol.

Fire BA and let the new HC do both the GM & HC duties. THIS will enhance the talent interested in this franchise.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Four Combat Tours in Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait.

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 08:34 AM   #97
SolidSnake84
Playmaker
 
SolidSnake84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stephens City, VA
Posts: 2,747
Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Unless Snyder hires a real NFL GM and stops meddling in player personnel decisions the end result will be the same and it won't matter who coaches. When I took the Redskins coaching records of Marty Joe and Shanny then compared them to how they did with him to away from him I saw the cold hard truth of the Snyder effect.

At that moment I lost hope unless major changes are made and that includes a light bulb coming on in Snyder's head and he realizes he is a big part of the problem. The Bruce Allen press conference made me want to slap some sense into that idiot. I hope he really doesn't believe the garbage that he spews. "The culture is damn good." Are you kidding me?
Bruce deserves all blame but we have no guarantees that Dan wasn't telling him what to say. The culture quote to me, reeks of something Snyder would say.
__________________
Time to nut up or shut up
SolidSnake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 11:15 AM   #98
SFREDSKIN
MVP
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 12,072
Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

Jason La Douche reports:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/d...from-steelers/
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 12:35 PM   #99
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 18,284
Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Got halfway through before I saw a line about Tomlin's ties through Tampa Bay.

Is it too hard for the Snyder to be forward thinking instead of looking for a past (failed) connection?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 12:58 PM   #100
SFREDSKIN
MVP
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 12,072
Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Got halfway through before I saw a line about Tomlin's ties through Tampa Bay.

Is it too hard for the Snyder to be forward thinking instead of looking for a past (failed) connection?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Itís called Bruce Allen
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 01:57 PM   #101
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Posts: 19,112
Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

Iím sorry but thatís no catch.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 04:58 PM   #102
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16,433
Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Got halfway through before I saw a line about Tomlin's ties through Tampa Bay.

Is it too hard for the Snyder to be forward thinking instead of looking for a past (failed) connection?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
3 first rounders and a 2nd should do it. Git'r'done Bruce!
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 11:13 AM   #103
Warthog
Impact Rookie
 
Warthog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 999
Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

In my opinion, the reason they havenít traded Trent Williams is because he is the trade bait for the HC that Snyder wants. After a big failed experiment like Gruden, Snyder always feels that he needs a ďBIG SPLASHĒ. - as if the team is one HC and one draft away from being competitive.

If the Redskins really tank this season, this will force Snyder to give up more control to someone of Tomlinís stature. Tomlin would be an absolute fool NOT to get WRITTEN Guarantees of NON-interference! That means Tomlin picks his own staff AND has complete player control. Anything else and itís the same old tune that sank Gibbs, schotteinheimer and Shanahan. Tomlin could build a culture from the ground up.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Four Combat Tours in Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait.

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 12:13 PM   #104
SFREDSKIN
MVP
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 12,072
Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
In my opinion, the reason they havenít traded Trent Williams is because he is the trade bait for the HC that Snyder wants. After a big failed experiment like Gruden, Snyder always feels that he needs a ďBIG SPLASHĒ. - as if the team is one HC and one draft away from being competitive.

If the Redskins really tank this season, this will force Snyder to give up more control to someone of Tomlinís stature. Tomlin would be an absolute fool NOT to get WRITTEN Guarantees of NON-interference! That means Tomlin picks his own staff AND has complete player control. Anything else and itís the same old tune that sank Gibbs, schotteinheimer and Shanahan. Tomlin could build a culture from the ground up.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steelers donít need Williams, they got Villanueva, unless they move him to RT.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 12:46 PM   #105
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 13,896
Re: Who will be the next coach of the Redskins and does it even freakin matter?

All the negative press about TW that I think was supposed to work in our favor has completely backfired- now teams think he is the bad guy and that is the only reason I can think the phone isnít ringing off the hook with offers....
__________________
Douche Snyder ruined my Sundays.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.20631 seconds with 11 queries