Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-08-2022, 09:46 PM   #2071
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Looks like conservatives censorship on Twitter was always a thing. Literally without reason. No surprise really. Shadow banning was being performed and not a conspiracy theory.

Complete embarrassment

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-08-2022, 10:02 PM   #2072
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Looks like conservatives censorship on Twitter was always a thing. Literally without reason. No surprise really. Shadow banning was a thing
What a fucking shock. A bunch of companies based out of San Jose and San Francisco are 99.99% liberal and lied their asses off about how the company was used.

Musk was a fucking liberal hero 2-3 years ago. Now he's enemy No. 1. I'm indifferent to Musk, so I like watching this shit burn down. If he loses all his money, I don't care. If he stays rich as fuck, I don't care. Just keep digging up dirt.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 10:06 PM   #2073
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
What a fucking shock. A bunch of companies based out of San Jose and San Francisco are 99.99% liberal and lied their asses off about how the company was used.

Musk was a fucking liberal hero 2-3 years ago. Now he's enemy No. 1. I'm indifferent to Musk, so I like watching this shit burn down. If he loses all his money, I don't care. If he stays rich as fuck, I don't care. Just keep digging up dirt.
The problem is in 2018 when this became apparent, Twitter released multiple statements they were not engaged in this in any shape, form or fashion.

Welp, journalist Bari Weiss brought the internal documents, emails and screenshots to show everyone, censorship was alive and well. Shadow banning was a strategy

He Gets Us
Old 12-08-2022, 10:16 PM   #2074
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
The problem is in 2018 when this became apparent, Twitter released multiple statements they were not engaged in this in any shape, form or fashion.

Welp, journalist Bari Weiss brought the internal documents, emails and screenshots to show everyone, censorship was alive and well. Shadow banning was a strategy
Anyone with a head on their shoulders has always known that Twitter and Facebook were an arm of the democratic party. No way this information is surprising. The left will downplay it, the right will act shocked, but everyone already knew.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:37 AM   #2075
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Anyone with a head on their shoulders has always known that Twitter and Facebook were an arm of the democratic party. No way this information is surprising. The left will downplay it, the right will act shocked, but everyone already knew.
This is why liberals were crying when Elon bought Twitter, even playing field doesn’t work for them. They prefer a company who censors their political opponents and a have a board they can email “from the Biden team” and delete speech that’s politically harmful.

It’s an embarrassment

He Gets Us
Old 12-09-2022, 09:38 AM   #2076
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.8newsnow.com/investigato...vegas-airport/

An energy department official is accused of stealing luggage from Harry Reid International Airport, the 8 News Now Investigators learned Thursday.

A felony warrant was issued for Sam Brinton, a deputy assistant secretary, sources said. The charge is for grand larceny with a value between $1,200 and $5,000, records showed.

Brinton is a deputy assistant secretary of the office of spent fuel and waste disposition, according to the Office of Nuclear Energy’s website.

D&I hires promoted by the Biden administration…failures.

He Gets Us
Old 12-09-2022, 09:41 AM   #2077
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
LOL, you try to convince everyone you're just a down home guy who happens to be a republican but don't back their crazy's , .....................and then you post shit like this and blow it all up.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:43 AM   #2078
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

It’s an embarrassment

lol, so are you.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:57 AM   #2079
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, you try to convince everyone you're just a down home guy who happens to be a republican but don't back their crazy's , .....................and then you post shit like this and blow it all up.
I don't think you know how to use bolding font properly. You are only supposed to use it when you're trying to point out a specific segment. You don't bold out the whole thing. You can just do a standard reply for that.

Yes, thinking Twitter and Facebook were heavily biased towards democrats is an INSANE proposition.

I don't even care that they are, I don't use either of them. I don't think any conservatives should use those sites/apps. If you think they're biased, but continue to use them, you are part of the problem.
Old 12-09-2022, 10:00 AM   #2080
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
“Facebook isn’t censoring like we want them too”

Hilarious they mention “savvy Occupy Democrats” and Media matters. Both publishers of some of the misleading, dishonest, edited clips of information on social media. Neither are a legitimate source of information

He Gets Us
Old 12-09-2022, 10:22 AM   #2081
SunnySide
Playmaker

An internal evaluation of Twitter’s recommendation algorithms concluded that they amplify right-leaning political content more than left-leaning content, company researchers announced Thursday, undercutting allegations by many conservatives who contend they are being censored on the platform.

Twitter researchers analyzed millions of 2020 tweets by elected officials in seven countries — Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Spain, Britain and United States — as well as posts that linked to political content from news outlets. Researchers relied on outside experts to determine what was right- or left-leaning rather than deciding for themselves.

“Our results reveal a remarkably consistent trend: In 6 out of 7 countries studied, the mainstream political right enjoys higher algorithmic amplification than the mainstream political left,” the researchers wrote in a 27-page report.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...right-leaning/

Conservatives just invent "victim" narratives on some BS .. id rather spend time reading about oil licenses and regualtions vs the party of small govt wanting govt to regulate private companies bc they cant write the N word and threaten a CIvIl WaR

SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 10:41 AM   #2082
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
An internal evaluation of Twitter’s recommendation algorithms concluded that they amplify right-leaning political content more than left-leaning content, company researchers announced Thursday, undercutting allegations by many conservatives who contend they are being censored on the platform.

Twitter researchers analyzed millions of 2020 tweets by elected officials in seven countries — Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Spain, Britain and United States — as well as posts that linked to political content from news outlets. Researchers relied on outside experts to determine what was right- or left-leaning rather than deciding for themselves.

“Our results reveal a remarkably consistent trend: In 6 out of 7 countries studied, the mainstream political right enjoys higher algorithmic amplification than the mainstream political left,” the researchers wrote in a 27-page report.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...right-leaning/

Conservatives just invent "victim" narratives on some BS .. id rather spend time reading about oil licenses and regualtions vs the party of small govt wanting govt to regulate private companies bc they cant write the N word and threaten a CIvIl WaR

Lol…”let me find an opinion article that says the opposite”

Internal emails, communications, screenshots, data and second sourced quotes from employees at Twitter conformation of policy..bans, suppression of speech went only one way. And they outright lied about and now are caught

”I’ll ignore the facts and transparency straight from the source”

This is why they are mad, they can’t control false narratives anymore. It’s blown up in their face…so desperate attempts to prop up new false narratives to move away from the facts coming out

My favorite is this logic> 2018 “of course they aren’t censoring anybody you conspiracy nutbug” > now “of course they have been always censoring, it’s good and it’s always been”

He Gets Us
Old 12-09-2022, 01:05 PM   #2083
SunnySide
Playmaker

Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is changing her party affiliation to independent, delivering a jolt to Democrats’ narrow majority and Washington along with it.

“I would just suggest that these are not the questions that I'm interested in,” Sinema said. “I want people to see that it is possible to do good work with folks from all different political persuasions, and to do it without the pressures or the poles of a party structure.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sinema-sw...110000180.html

We need more bi-partisanship in Congress ... whether it proves naive in this climate? who knows but good for her.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 10:19 PM   #2084
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Boom…Elon say it again for everyone in the back!

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
Replying to
@StationCDRKelly

I strongly disagree. Forcing your pronouns upon others when they didn’t ask, and implicitly ostracizing those who don’t, is neither good nor kind to anyone.

As for Fauci, he lied to Congress and funded gain-of-function research that killed millions of people. Not awesome imo.

He Gets Us
Old 12-12-2022, 07:29 AM   #2085
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Boom…Elon say it again for everyone in the back!

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
Replying to
@StationCDRKelly

I strongly disagree. Forcing your pronouns upon others when they didn’t ask, and implicitly ostracizing those who don’t, is neither good nor kind to anyone.

As for Fauci, he lied to Congress and funded gain-of-function research that killed millions of people. Not awesome imo.
This is what you sound like.

"I'm the victim, I'll call you whatever the fuck I want to. Fuck your pronouns."