Old 10-03-2022, 05:38 AM   #706
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Ukraine mega thread

trump JHC!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/rick-scott...193200402.html

TAL AXELROD
Sun, October 2, 2022 at 3:32 PM
Florida Sen. Rick Scott, a member of Republican leadership in the upper chamber, said Sunday that he does not "condone violence" after Donald Trump lashed out at Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell and suggested McConnell had a "death wish"-- but Scott stopped short of condemning the former president.

Trump, in a post on his Truth Social website last week, wrote that McConnell must have a "death wish" after supporting a continuing resolution to fund the federal government.

Trump went on to criticize McConnell's wife in racist terms, writing that he should "seek help and advise [sic] from his China loving wife, Coco Chow!" Trump was referring to Elaine Chao, who is Taiwanese. Chao served as Trump's transportation secretary until she resigned after Jan. 6
WTF?

Advertisements
Old 10-03-2022, 05:40 AM   #707
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Anyone else starting to get that creeping feeling they should stock up their basement with water, toilet paper, canned goods and rice?

I kinda am.

Article after article on this nuclear stuff.
Won't help , if it starts we are all done.
Old 10-31-2022, 01:06 PM   #708
Holdall12
Camp Scrub

so nutty they are just a proxy state and we are supposed to feel bad for them. big z did his people dirty. this has been on the cards for a long time.
Holdall12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 08:25 AM   #709
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/02/u...r-weapons.html

https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-r...ukraine-report

Top Russian Military Leaders Discuss Options For Using Nuclear Weapons In Ukraine: Report

Top Russian military officials have reportedly discussed in recent days when and how to use tactical nuclear weapons against Ukraine, should the Kremlin give the order to do so.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 02:58 PM   #710
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Welp, what’s the play? Put up or shut up?

Russian missiles cross into Poland during strike on Ukraine, U.S. official tells AP

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/15/us-o...illing-2-.html

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 06:19 PM   #711
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Welp, what’s the play? Put up or shut up?

Russian missiles cross into Poland during strike on Ukraine, U.S. official tells AP

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/15/us-o...illing-2-.html
Article 4 (not 5) meeting tomorrow. Ramstein group meeting tomorrow as well.

I think at most that NATO announces a missile shield extended over Lviv to prevent future "accidents".

Ukraine still knows they stand basically alone in the major battles, and they will fight till the end.

Hopefully we see German Leopard tanks, and longer ranged ATACM missiles delivered, along with quicker air defense unit deliveries.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 08:06 AM   #712
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Hopefully someone poisons Putins vodka before he starts WW3
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 11:02 AM   #713
SunnySide
Playmaker

Several GOP hardliners refused to clap, stand or even attend when Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy addressed Congress on Wednesday.

Reps. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo.; Matt Gaetz, R-FL, both refused to clap for Zelenskyy when he entered the floor for his speech, and Andrew Clyde, R-FL, also refused to participate in at least one ovation for the president.

Meanwhile, Rep. Thomas Massie, R-KY, did not even attend the speech, despite being in Washington at the time.

"I’m in DC but I will not be attending the speech of the Ukrainian lobbyist," he wrote on Twitter.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop...sks-more-money

These people are just slime
Old 12-22-2022, 11:33 AM   #714
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Ukraine's President Zelenskyy addressed Congress on Wednesday and got multiple standing ovations.

Reps. Lauren Boebert and Matt Gaetz were seen seated and on their phones through one of them.

Both are vocal opponents of US military aid for Ukraine, and want to block future payments.

Reps. Lauren Boebert and Matt Gaetz stayed seated and did not applause as other lawmakers gave a standing ovation for Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy when he addressed Congress

https://www.businessinsider.com/vide...phones-2022-12
Old 12-22-2022, 11:40 AM   #715
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Several GOP hardliners refused to clap, stand or even attend when Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy addressed Congress on Wednesday.

Reps. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo.; Matt Gaetz, R-FL, both refused to clap for Zelenskyy when he entered the floor for his speech, and Andrew Clyde, R-FL, also refused to participate in at least one ovation for the president.

Meanwhile, Rep. Thomas Massie, R-KY, did not even attend the speech, despite being in Washington at the time.

"I’m in DC but I will not be attending the speech of the Ukrainian lobbyist," he wrote on Twitter.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop...sks-more-money

These people are just slime
I don't have a problem with people not clapping. The Ukraine thing is a tough situation, I think there are valid arguments to be made against all of the money we have and continue to give them and the job he's done as their president.

But not appearing or standing up is just trying to be the cool kid. Hey look at me, I'm still sitting down looking at my phone. That's just posturing, trying to stick out and make you feel impressed by yourself.

To not appearing at all, that's ridiculous. This is your fucking job. Unless you have a valid reason to not be there, get your ass to work.

I'm not familiar with Clyde, but it's always the same people doing this type shit. Grow the fuck up.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 12:34 PM   #716
SunnySide
Playmaker

Valid arguments to be made against the job Zelensky has done as a president?

We given 50B to Ukraine this year, and a lot of that was equipment and training. Not cash money.

Trump gave farmers 51.2 BILLION in 2020 even though the farmer net income increased 4% that year. Thats just vote buying.

52 BILLION per year to stay in Afghanistan .. and yall wanted us to stay in afghanistan

----

But yeah pearl clutch when an ally of ours is being killed and an entire country is being invaded

Go ahead and be anti ukraine since dems are pro ukraine

"but but but .. now we care about the budget and deficit .."

Shut the fuck up donny

Old 12-22-2022, 12:43 PM   #717
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Valid arguments to be made against the job Zelensky has done as a president?

We given 50B to Ukraine this year, and a lot of that was equipment and training. Not cash money.

Trump gave farmers 51.2 BILLION in 2020 even though the farmer net income increased 4% that year. Thats just vote buying.

52 BILLION per year to stay in Afghanistan .. and yall wanted us to stay in afghanistan

----

But yeah pearl clutch when an ally of ours is being killed and an entire country is being invaded

Go ahead and be anti ukraine since dems are pro ukraine

"but but but .. now we care about the budget and deficit .."

Shut the fuck up donny

It still cost us 50 billion dollars. Doesn't really matter what form the money turns into. Me personally, I don't think there are any good options dealing with a lunatic like Putin. But I'd rather it be our money than our soldiers. So I haven't been complaining about this. But I think you could make arguments against spending all of this money on Ukraine. In regards to Zelenskyy, he has been President since May 2019. Russia didn't invade until this year. I was talking about his presidency as a whole, not saying he has done a bad job in regards to Russia specifically.

I don't support this. I don't think the federal government should be subsidizing any private businesses/industries.

I absolutely did not want us to stay in Afghanistan!!!!!!

My main point I was trying to make was, that even if I absolutely hated Zelenskyy and our handling of Ukraine, if I was in congress, I'd still go to this and stand the fuck up, then listen like an adult.

P.S.

- I am not anti-Ukraine
- I have always cared about the budget and deficits.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 12-22-2022 at 01:05 PM.
Old 12-22-2022, 01:01 PM   #718
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post

Ukraine's President Zelenskyy addressed Congress on Wednesday and got multiple standing ovations.

Reps. Lauren Boebert and Matt Gaetz were seen seated and on their phones through one of them.

Both are vocal opponents of US military aid for Ukraine, and want to block future payments.

Reps. Lauren Boebert and Matt Gaetz stayed seated and did not applause as other lawmakers gave a standing ovation for Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy when he addressed Congress

https://www.businessinsider.com/vide...phones-2022-12
Trash, low class, bush league, childish, immature, etc etc
Old 12-22-2022, 02:18 PM   #719
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post

P.S.

- I am not anti-Ukraine
- I have always cared about the budget and deficits.
yes you always have.

Cheers SD and merry christmas my man
Old 12-22-2022, 06:33 PM   #720
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
yes you always have.

Cheers SD and merry christmas my man