\m/

Randy Moss = no class

The Official Blog of Chris Cooley: TC: Randy Moss is a Classy Guy...Not

Advertisements
Old 08-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #2
Zerohero
Impact Rookie

Re: Randy Moss = no class

They can have a new vision in their mind other than the superbowl catch, Haynesworth landing on top of Brady.
Zerohero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:40 AM   #3
skindeep
Camp Scrub

He probably was pissed he had to stay on the field the whole game f**king fag.
skindeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:44 AM   #4
skindeep
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerohero View Post
They can have a new vision in their mind other than the superbowl catch, Haynesworth landing on top of Brady.
Brady did say he wanted to get hit.:smashfrea

Welcome to redskins football. He should have faked an ankle injury.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:46 AM   #5
53Fan
Franchise Player

Moss is an ignorant hillbilly, I wouldn't expect him to act any other way. F**k the Patsies. Just one more reason for me not to like them. They're arrogant pricks just like their coach. I'm glad AH got a piece of Brady.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:53 AM   #6
Skinny Tee
The Starter

Can someone quantify classy for me?

I hate when people use that term to try to demean a person by saying they lack class. What the hell does that mean? I highly doubt that Tanner Cooley's bases all of his personal decisions on class.

My perceived definition of what class is: Act like you belong to a wealthier class than you're net worth dictates.

My net worth is not that of a affluent New York socialite so I wouldn't be offended if anyone calls me classless. Being cussed at by an NFL player hardly tops the classless list. I also wouldn't be too worried about class if Tanner Cooley is the arbitrator of it.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:03 PM   #7
skindeep
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Tee View Post

I hate when people use that term to try to demean a person by saying they lack class. What the hell does that mean? I highly doubt that Tanner Cooley's bases all of his personal decisions on class.

My perceived definition of what class is: Act like you belong to a wealthier class than you're net worth dictates.

My net worth is not that of a affluent New York socialite so I wouldn't be offended if anyone calls me classless. Being cussed at by an NFL player hardly tops the classless list. I also wouldn't be too worried about class if Tanner Cooley is the arbitrator of it.
Are you defending Randy Moss.
You can define class by showing respect to all people no matter what. You cant just pop off at the mouth before you know whats up maybe the the guy could of been with The MAKE-A-WISH GROUP, and wanted a second, but Moss ignored him, first then flipped his B*tch Switch.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:06 PM   #8
53Fan
Franchise Player

Quote:

Sure. Jason Campbell. Elegant or stylish. The opposite of Randy Moss. There's nothing elegant in acting like an obnoxious jerk. " That don't mean shit to me! No interviews!"
Old 08-30-2009, 12:06 PM   #9
Skinny Tee
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skindeep View Post
Are you defending Randy Moss.
You can define class by showing respect to all people no matter what. You cant just pop off at the mouth before you know whats up maybe the the guy could of been with The MAKE-A-WISH GROUP, and wanted a second, but Moss ignored him, first then flipped his B*tch Switch.
The guy is in the locker room where business like that is not conducted.

If it's the Make A Wish guy pick a better venue to conduct business than a Mens' Locker Room right after a game.

I'm not defending him I just saying that I'm not surprised a grown man cussed in a Mens Locker room. Tanner just caught feelings and wrote a blog about it.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:15 PM   #10
GMScud
Swearinger

So Randy wouldn't give Tanner an interview. So what? He's the kid brother of one of the opposing team's players, and he's not even real press.

I don't think Randy Moss is the classiest dude around, but this was a stupid post by Tanner.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:18 PM   #11
cpayne5
Playmaker

Like LT stated a few years ago; it starts with the head coach. It should come as no surprise with that team.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:18 PM   #12
skindeep
Camp Scrub

Quote:
The guy is in the locker room where business like that is not conducted. Tanner even says that he shouldn't be in there.

If it's the Make A Wish guy pick a better venue to conduct business than a Mens' Locker Room right after a game.

I'm not defending him I just saying that I'm not surprised a grown man cussed in a Mens Locker room. Tanner just caught feelings and wrote a blog about it.
Yea I guess, but R.Moss has always been a douche even in college thats why he fell so far in the draft. When he walked off the field at Fed-Ex. How he has just quits when things dont go right. Now Moss was rude from the get go.
Now if someone is standing next to you waiting for you to acknowledge them are you going to be straight d*ck and say what do you want, and that dont mean shit to me.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:22 PM   #13
Skinny Tee
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skindeep View Post
Yea I guess, but R.Moss has always been a douche even in college thats why he fell so far in the draft. When he walked off the field at Fed-Ex. How he has just quits when things dont go right. Now Moss was rude from the get go.
Now if someone is standing next to you waiting for you to acknowledge them are you going to be straight d*ck and say what do you want, and that dont mean shit to me.
The frequency in which people are trying to get Moss's attention and my attention differ drastically.

If I had a solicitor ring my doorbell for the 53rd time in one day I would have the same reaction as Moss.

That's a warning to all the Jehovah's Witnesses out there : )
Old 08-30-2009, 12:23 PM   #14
SouperMeister
Playmaker

I don't think that it's just a Randy Moss/Ben Watson thing. Belichik sets the example for how the entire organization deals with the media. On a good day, you get mostly one word answers, and maybe even a stray sentence if he really wants to elaborate. After leaving NE, I remember Charley Weis being an arrogant prick before Notre Dame's season opener when he wouldn't answer the media's questions about who was to start at QB. I was happy to see the Irish suck out loud that entire season. To be honest, I was glad to see our rival NY Giants humble Brady and Belichik in the Super Bowl 2 seasons back.
SouperMeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:29 PM   #15
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
Sure. Jason Campbell. Elegant or stylish. The opposite of Randy Moss. There's nothing elegant in acting like an obnoxious jerk. " That don't mean shit to me! No interviews!"
Since when are we so sensitive around here? Your head is in the clouds if you think every Redskin is a perfect gentlemen to everyone in the locker room with a tape recorder.