Randy Moss = no class

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 08-30-2009, 12:29 PM   #16
skindeep
Camp Scrub

Re: Randy Moss = no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Tee View Post
The frequency in which people are trying to get Moss's attention and my attention differ drastically.

If I had a solicitor ring my doorbell for the 53rd time in one day I would have the same reaction as Moss.

That's a warning to all the Jehovah's Witnesses out there : )
Your crazy dude. Thats all I need to know.
skindeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-30-2009, 12:35 PM   #17
GMScud
Swearinger

I mean let's be honest, should Tanner Cooley mean shit to Randy Moss? Not really. But let's all pout because Randy wasn't polite to him. This is dumb.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:35 PM   #18
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Chris Cooley is awesome great post on his website, I hope Moss and Watson + all the Patriots read it. I really would love to see the Skins vs. Patriots in the SB with us making up for that beating we took 2 years ago and kicking their FUCKING ASS!!!

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:40 PM   #19
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Since when are we so sensitive around here? Your head is in the clouds if you think every Redskin is a perfect gentlemen to everyone in the locker room with a tape recorder.
Seriously... catch Haynesworth at a bad moment in the locker room and I'll bet you'd be lucky to only have your tape recorder stomped on.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:44 PM   #20
skindeep
Camp Scrub

So I was taking a piss when the Skins scored the first TD and I still dont know who did and how can any one enlighten me.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:45 PM   #21
roth74va
Special Teams

Just my 2 cents.........

Tanner Cooley is doing the best job ever of riding his brothers jock, the kid clearly needs a real job. Why would you(as a player) do an interview to put up on an opposing players goofy website. Its not like anything written on CC blog should be taken seriously. Its funny as hell, especially for us skins fans, but to an opposing team/fan, probably not so much.

As for cussing at him....PULLLLEEEEZZZZZZ! If you cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
roth74va is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:45 PM   #22
53Fan
Franchise Player

Quote:
Since when are we so sensitive around here? Your head is in the clouds if you think every Redskin is a perfect gentlemen to everyone in the locker room with a tape recorder.
WTF are you talking about? Who said anything about every Redskin being a perfect gentlemen? I mentioned one Redskin, JC. And how is calling Moss an obnoxious jerk being sensitive? You mean he's not? You've got your head somewhere else and it's not in the clouds I'm talking about if you think he's anything but an obnoxious jerk.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:46 PM   #23
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by skindeep View Post
So I was taking a piss when the Skins scored the first TD and I still dont know who did and how can any one enlighten me.
Marcus Mason TD run set up by a pass interference in the endzone that put us at the 1 yard line.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:48 PM   #24
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Quote:
I mean let's be honest, should Tanner Cooley mean shit to Randy Moss? Not really. But let's all pout because Randy wasn't polite to him. This is dumb.
Did he expect anything different

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:50 PM   #25
skindeep
Camp Scrub

In all honesty I was happy with our performance cuz at first I thought they were going to take to us and WE answered the call. So M.Mason I guess he wants to play some football.Good news. I was thinking of Marko Mitchell had gotton 2 TDs

Last edited by skindeep; 08-30-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:54 PM   #26
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
WTF are you talking about? Who said anything about every Redskin being a perfect gentlemen? I mentioned one Redskin, JC. And how is calling Moss an obnoxious jerk being sensitive? You mean he's not? You've got your head somewhere else and it's not in the clouds I'm talking about if you think he's anything but an obnoxious jerk.

Easy there sparky. I think your reaction (F*ck the Patsies, Moss is an ignorant hillbilly) is pretty funny and overblown.

My point is, do you really think all the Skins are gentlemen to press in the locker room all the time? If you found out they weren't, would you say "eff them" too?

Like I said, I don't think Moss is the classiest guy, but the little tantrums a few people are having because of it are dumb. IMO.

Tanner Cooley should know his place. Hey Randy, sorry I'm standing your locker, but would you please give me an interview to post on a Redskins' player's blog site? Please. If I was Randy I probably wouldn't have given him the time of day either. He's not real press and he's only in the locker room because of who his brother is. As an opposing player, it would annoy me to come back to my locker and have him standing there. I wouldn't cuss at him, but I'd politely ask him to leave me alone.

Last edited by GMScud; 08-30-2009 at 01:25 PM.
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:08 PM   #27
53Fan
Franchise Player

Quote:
Easy there sparky. I think your reaction ("F*ck the Patsies, Moss is an ignorant hillbilly) is pretty funny and overblown.

My point is, do you really think all the Skins are gentlemen to press in the locker room all the time? If you found out they weren't, would you say "eff them" too?

Like I said, I don't think Moss is the classiest guy, but the little tantrums a few people are having because of it are dumb. IMO.

Tanner Cooley should know his place. Hey Randy, sorry I'm standing your locker, but would you please give me an interview to post on a Redskins' player's blog site? Please. If I was Randy I probably wouldn't have given him the time of day either. He's not real press and he's only in the locker room because of who his brother is. As an opposing player, it would annoy me to come back to my locker and have him standing there.
I couldn't care less whether Moss gives an interview with Little Cooley or not. My feelings toward Moss and the Patriots were set way before this. Even if he gave him the interview I would say f**k Moss and f**k the Patsies. Tee wanted someone to quantify classy so I mentioned JC. I would hardly call my dislike for these people a tantrum anymore than your dislike for "Jeruh" would be considered a tantrum sparky.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:24 PM   #28
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
I couldn't care less whether Moss gives an interview with Little Cooley or not. My feelings toward Moss and the Patriots were set way before this. Even if he gave him the interview I would say f**k Moss and f**k the Patsies. Tee wanted someone to quantify classy so I mentioned JC. I would hardly call my dislike for these people a tantrum anymore than your dislike for "Jeruh" would be considered a "tantrum" sparky.
Eh. Immediately saying eff Moss and eff the Patriots as soon as you heard what Moss said could qualify as a tantrum. Or outburst. Or whatever. Who cares what it's labeled. You were cussing him and his team in your very first post, so it sure seemed like a reaction to what he said to Tanner.

I don't hate the Patriots. They're fun to watch, and they're not our rival. We could learn a few things from them really. Everyone is all sour grapes because they took us behind the woodshed two years ago.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #29
GusFrerotte

Quote:
Couldn't have said it better than myself. Do you guys think all our boys in burgundy are choir boys? A lot of those guys go to strip clubs and heaven knows what else they do. Look at McNair. I liked the guy, he seemed pretty straight to me them whammo, poor bastard is dead from screwing some whacked out 20 year old. Look at Sean Taylor. He wasn't a choir boy either, as apparent from some of the folks he stayed associated with down in Miami. Not defending Moss here, but a lot of these guys are thugs or suffer from severe hubris, and don't give a rats ass about the media or anyone else. Most are probably good guys, but a lot suffer from greatly inflated egos with bad manners. It is not like Moss never did anything like this before.
GusFrerotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:37 PM   #30
skindeep
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusFrerotte View Post
Couldn't have said it better than myself. Do you guys think all our boys in burgundy are choir boys? A lot of those guys go to strip clubs and heaven knows what else they do. Look at McNair. I liked the guy, he seemed pretty straight to me them whammo, poor bastard is dead from screwing some whacked out 20 year old. Look at Sean Taylor. He wasn't a choir boy either, as apparent from some of the folks he stayed associated with down in Miami. Not defending Moss here, but a lot of these guys are thugs or suffer from severe hubris, and don't give a rats ass about the media or anyone else. Most are probably good guys, but a lot suffer from greatly inflated egos with bad manners. It is not like Moss never did anything like this before.
Sean was in his own bed with his family. Dont put him in this shit your speaking out of your ass right now