Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Carlos Rogers Playing Well

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-11-2011, 12:41 PM   #16
53Fan
Franchise Player

Re: Carlos Rogers Playing Well

I would expect Carlos to play well, he's a very capable Corner. Just can't catch a freakin' football. I think SFREDSKIN had this one pegged as far as Harbaugh goes. He'll turn that franchise around.

Advertisements
Old 10-11-2011, 01:03 PM   #17
ArtMonkDrillz
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg86 View Post
Lets keep in mind the Bucs are absolute garbage in a Garbage NFC division minus the Falcons and saints
Do you realize there are only 4 teams in each division? If 2 "garbage" teams make a whole division garbage, are there only maybe three good divisions in the NFL?
Old 10-11-2011, 01:06 PM   #18
ArtMonkDrillz
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I'll admit I had some doubts about how quickly Jim Harbaugh could adapt, and maybe it's still too early to know for sure, but he's got that team doing quite well to start the season off...didn't doubt Alex Smith though!

As for his brother John, I happened to be on a flight last winter with some people from the Ravens organization and we got to talking...and I was stunned at how lightly regarded John is in that organization. The belief is that others, namely Hue Jackson, really were the ones who ran things. John Harbaugh is a "fraud"...Anyhow, I was a bit surprised to hear that.

As for Carlos, for all the drops he had here I could forgive them all except in the playoffs against Seattle
This makes me smile. I can't stand John Harbaugh and his constant bitching and whining when things don't go his way.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:17 PM   #19
zeesson
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
he didn't wanna play here plain n simple, I like Josh Wilson, I hope he pans out to be a great replacement in the long run... id take Los over d.hall prolly as well, prolly is huge tho I dunno ... not sure on that one
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa... what's this talk about rather having Rogers than D.Hall? This is mind blowing. Sure D.Hall takes risks sometimes, and get's caught out of position as a result, but when the easy ones, and a great many of the difficult ones, bounce his way, he is coming down with pigskin-in-hand. I can't count how many times Rogers had the opportunity to change the game, or seal the win for us, and all he had to do was catch a lofty Charmin Ultra Soft- like ball, and simply blew it. I've literally seen this guy drop interceptions that my grandmother could catch. Carlos Rogers was the Graham Gano of our secondary. Sure, he could make a 45+ yarder, but with the game on the line, and only a 25 yarder to make, he blows it.

Don't get me wrong. There are plenty of corners that I would rather have than D.Hall, but Carlos Rogers isn't even in the discussion.

Last edited by zeesson; 10-11-2011 at 01:19 PM.
zeesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #20
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz View Post
This makes me smile. I can't stand John Harbaugh and his constant bitching and whining when things don't go his way.
Yeah I mean we were talking about the Redskins and I was saying how Zorn didn't make the transition from QB coach to HC so well but that Harbaugh seemed to have really done well transitioning from special teams coach and how I wasn't sure they're quite SB contenders that under Harbaugh (John Harbaugh) they looked to have stability and be perennial playoff participants for years to come, etc. etc.

And they just laughed and then went on to shatter my image of John Harbaugh
Old 10-11-2011, 08:22 PM   #21
53Fan
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Yeah I mean we were talking about the Redskins and I was saying how Zorn didn't make the transition from QB coach to HC so well but that Harbaugh seemed to have really done well transitioning from special teams coach and how I wasn't sure they're quite SB contenders that under Harbaugh (John Harbaugh) they looked to have stability and be perennial playoff participants for years to come, etc. etc.

And they just laughed and then went on to shatter my image of John Harbaugh
Wow. Makes you wonder why they hired him.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:44 PM   #22
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Well I'm sure he interviewed well and all. And sometimes a team will hire an HC who can be a good "face" for the organization while surrounding them with qualified assistants
Old 10-11-2011, 11:02 PM   #23
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

So I guess Cam Cameron runs the team in the background

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:02 AM   #24
calia
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
Always had a lil hate in my heart for the niners. One of the biggest dbags I ever met was a niners zealot too...but anyway I hope we effin stomp em later this season.

Eff the Giants too I hope we stomp them...seriously, eff the Giants.
I laughed for a solid 5 minutes after reading this post. Eff the Cowboys and their owner Emperor Palpatin while we're at it.
calia is offline   Reply With Quote