Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Is Zorn just a bad leader or the bigger issues of his coaching coming from the front office

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-16-2009, 07:57 AM   #16
dmek25
MVP

Re: Is Zorn just a bad leader or the bigger issues of his coaching coming from the front office

all these nonsense threads are giving me a headache

Advertisements
Old 09-16-2009, 08:10 AM   #17
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Re: Is Zorn just a bad leader or the bigger issues of his coaching coming from the front office

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
Send some of these guys to The Jerry Springer Show.
The Maury Povich show would be more appropriate for this guy. I think he would like to have some paternity tests done to find the real father of this team.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:11 AM   #18
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

OH, The humanity of it all!!
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:15 AM   #19
FRPLG
MVP

No you're just a bad poster
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:43 AM   #20
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
No you're just a bad poster
Are you talking about this:

or this one:

Cuz I kinda like Jodie Foster, but I could understand if you meant the first one. It is pretty bad.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:48 AM   #21
firstdown
Living Legend

So you start a thread asking a question if the front office is running the team then you answer the question by say there is no way for any of us to know. So to answer your question. I have know way of knowing.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:53 AM   #22
53Fan
Franchise Player

[QUOTE=CRedskinsRule;589994]Are you talking about this:

Man where do you find this stuff?
Old 09-16-2009, 09:57 AM   #23
MTK
\m/

This thread is an epic fail on so many levels.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:01 AM   #24
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Are you talking about this:

or this one:

Cuz I kinda like Jodie Foster, but I could understand if you meant the first one. It is pretty bad.
good one. way to save this sorry thread! lol.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:10 AM   #25
BrunellMVP?
Impact Rookie

I don't think zorn is a bad coach. Was Gibbs a bad coach? I frankly don't know what it is because we complain about the same things every year...
in writing these daily letters and trying to make them interesting it is always possible that some sentiment may occur which has not received the severe and deliberate scrutiny and reconsideration which should attach to a State Paper.
- Churchill
BrunellMVP? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:33 AM   #26
Longtimefan
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
all these nonsense threads are giving me a headache
Agreed, time to move on to other things. The nit-picking all week long after one lost game is truly insane, keeps the board cluttered with basically the same old stuff. Enough already.
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #27
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

It's Wednesday. Has the panic ended? Can I come out of the bunker and have actual discussion or are the chicken littles still running around banging into each other while they scream that the sky is falling?

We lost. We looked bad. We get it.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:45 AM   #28
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
It's Wednesday. Has the panic ended? Can I come out of the bunker and have actual discussion or are the chicken littles still running around banging into each other while they scream that the sky is falling?

We lost. We looked bad. We get it.
Nope, send the doves out again on Friday. for now, go back inside, and be afraid, be very very afraid
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #29
Spence
Special Teams

I think you can make a very solid case that Zorn should not be a head coach in the NFL, at least, not yet. Remember, Zorn was hired to be the offensive coordinator, not the head coach. He only became head coach because the Snyderrato's favored candidates [Steve Mariucci, Jim Fassel] evoked such dread in the local fan base and media that management shifted gears. Unable to find a big-name coach [like Bill Cowher] who would work for a fool of a GM, Snyderrato fell back on Zorn. He wasn't supposed to be the head coach of the Redskins and, as far as I know, no other team was pursuing him to be a head coach.

Now, it could turn out that Zorn becomes a very good NFL head coach. We don't know yet. But a person could be forgiven for thinking Zorn is in over his head.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:25 AM   #30
Lotus
Fire Bruce NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spence View Post
I think you can make a very solid case that Zorn should not be a head coach in the NFL, at least, not yet. Remember, Zorn was hired to be the offensive coordinator, not the head coach. He only became head coach because the Snyderrato's favored candidates [Steve Mariucci, Jim Fassel] evoked such dread in the local fan base and media that management shifted gears. Unable to find a big-name coach [like Bill Cowher] who would work for a fool of a GM, Snyderrato fell back on Zorn. He wasn't supposed to be the head coach of the Redskins and, as far as I know, no other team was pursuing him to be a head coach.

Now, it could turn out that Zorn becomes a very good NFL head coach. We don't know yet. But a person could be forgiven for thinking Zorn is in over his head.
Can you make a "very solid case," or do we not know yet? You can't really have it both ways.

By the way, the hiring process logically does not reflect Zorn's ability to coach. Vince Lombardi, hired through a fractured process, would still be Vince Lombardi. Steve Spurrier, hired through a perfect process, is still Steve Spurrier.
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote