Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Still in it: Redskins-Eagles Post Game Thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2016, 05:04 PM   #1
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Still in it: Redskins-Eagles Post Game Thread

Game balls: Offense, minus 1 play where I'm partially blaming Kirk and partially blaming D-Jax for taking it easy on the route, for doing their job and keeping us in it.
RK: Clutch AF strip sack at the end, had several hurries other times. Did enough to get the W.
WR corps: Everybody ballin' in their own ways, Crowder with the tough catch down the field, D.Jax with the huge play, Garcon with the clutch catch on 4th down.

Negative balls: Deshazor Everett, man that int the end zone is worthy of a game ball but that blatantly stupid hit on Sproles was an ejection worthy offense, they had every right to be mad about that.
Defense minus last play: Still shitty, still need a large infusion of talent. Whether or not Barry gets fired is irrelevant to me, if they give him a lot of new guys and he's still shitty next year then I'd fire him.
Dustin Hopkins: Man you were auto under 50 last year, best kicker we've had in years. This year you remind me of our previous 19 kickers. Get your shit together, it's all mental at this point.